What's new

Pakistan airforce to be the best airforce in the world in terms of high quality pilots

Titanium100

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
The target is to become worlds best airforce by 2030-2035 in both the hardware and amount of potential ace pilots..

F-16s
J-10s
Kızılelma
TAI TF-X (This addition and the Kizilelma in the near future addition will give edge to PAF over even F-35s)

Last edited:
@walterbibikow - Sorry..., people here were talking about a REAL Air Force that actually HAS kills against multiple foreign Air Forces'.

I'd be nice if your masala-dosa of an Air Force actually achieved something other than special appearances in Parades.

...and beggin' your pardon, but wasn't aware that Fighter Jets came with tampons...

Tejas - Tampons.jpg

P,S.: Thanks for adding the '🤣'. You just make it so easy to target...eh...your kind.

@Talon @Irfan Baloch @waz @Areesh @GriffinsRule @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @khansaheeb @Mrc @PakFactor @Path-Finder @PanzerKiel @PWFI @Riz @TOPGUN @PradoTLC

@walterbibikow - Sorry..., people here were talking about a REAL Air Force that actually HAS kills against multiple foreign Air Forces'.

I'd be nice if your masala-dosa of an Air Force actually achieved something other than special appearances in Parades.

...and beggin' your pardon, but wasn't aware that Fighter Jets came with tampons...

P,S.: Thanks for adding the '🤣'. You just make it so easy to target...eh...your kind.

@Talon @Irfan Baloch @waz @Areesh @GriffinsRule @HRK @HAIDER @Hakikat ve Hikmet @khansaheeb @Mrc @PakFactor @Path-Finder @PanzerKiel @PWFI @Riz @TOPGUN @PradoTLC
When the I Always Fail (IAF) has to paint its own wreckage in PAF colours and display it as a trophy to fool the gullible Indians, one thing is clear, the losers are just sucking a Tampon with their laughing gear.

20230102_191742.jpg

Some gangus are trolling in this thread with Emojis.. There is not much to emoji about when Abidnand is caught on camera :lol:

When the I Always Fail (IAF) has to paint its own wreckage in PAF colours and display it as a trophy to fool the gullible Indians, one thing is clear, the losers are just sucking a Tampon with their laughing gear.

View attachment 909035
that was their own Bison yes? they just painted the Pakistani flag on it.
how creative

The target is to become worlds best airforce by 2030-2035 in both the hardware and amount of potential ace pilots..

F-16s
J-10s
Kızılelma
TAI TF-X (This addition and the Kizilelma in the near future addition will give edge to PAF over even F-35s)

there is no such things as "best"... PAF is more than capable to defeat it's main enemy .. IAF.

if you really want to know who is the best,,, it has to be the Americans .. they operate in every conceivable situation with high degree of effectiveness

Back
Top Bottom