6.jpg

30.jpg

9.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

31.jpg

24.jpg

"Salman Khan at Naval Academy"

^^^Small correction please, Salman Khan is shown visiting INS Hansa at Dabolim, Goa.
Cheers!!

I see more of a white and green saturation than "tri color"

Only incredibly stupid media of incredible india can be expected to put up nonsense like those. :toast_sign: And only incredibly stupid Indians like to belive them..

How about Checking the official Empire State Building website

Lighting Schedule - Empire State Building

08/13/2010 - 08/15/2010 Green/White/Orange Federation of Indian Associations, 30th Annual India Day Parade

Its in the tri colour from August 13 to 15 :)

Now who's incredibly stupid?

Thought that this item is relevant to this thread:

India, a beacon of hope world over: Obama

Washington: India and Indians have been an inspiration and beacon of hope for people across the globe, US President Barack Obama has said on the eve of India's 63rd independence day.
"Ever since August 15, 1947, India's non-violent struggle for freedom, its rejection of terrorism and extremism, and its belief in democracy, tolerance, and the rule of law have been an inspiration and beacon of hope for people around the world," Obama said on Friday.
Observing that India's example has had a profound effect on many countries, including the US, the President said leaders of America's civil rights movement, including Dr Martin Luther King Jr spoke about the debt they owed to Mahatma Gandhi.

Looking forward to his visit to India in November, Obama said the ties between the people of the two countries have never been stronger. "Over two million members of the Indian American community are living examples of the bonds that bind our nations together and their accomplishments have become well-known and admired in both countries," he said.
"The strategic partnership between our countries will continue to grow, and I am looking forward to my November visit to India. Our goal is to make this one of the defining partnerships of the 21st century," Obama said.
"On behalf of my administration and the American people, I wish to congratulate all who will celebrate the 63rd anniversary of India's independence. Indians around the world can not only look back on their history with pride, but can also look ahead to a future filled with hope and further progress," Obama said in his statement.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/india-a-beacon-of-hope-world-over-obama/128835-2.html?from=search

Yep...India Rising.....and Happy Independence Day to all. :cheers:

india-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

Back
Top Bottom