What's new

Empire State building goes tri-color on 14 August

jai Bharat,India,Hind

to bad i am not in the city at the moment :cry:

There are always a lot of Indian flags on this day in the city. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
what abt pakistan ...flag..so called allies of US ..lol

wierdo past couple of years Pakistan was there too, It's not that US did only for INDIA you wierdo, USA does this for every country almost for the most part. If you notify them they surly do this. Pakistani didn't ask them this year so it's not there. I believe either it was last year or a year before when it was green and white on 14th and tri color on 15th of that year..... People like you make all of us laugh:rofl::pakistan::usflag::china:

wierdo past couple of years Pakistan was there too, It's not that US did only for INDIA you wierdo, USA does this for every country almost for the most part. If you notify them they surly do this. Pakistani didn't ask them this year so it's not there. I believe either it was last year or a year before when it was green and white on 14th and tri color on 15th of that year..... People like you make all of us laugh:rofl::pakistan::usflag::china:

hey can you please post a picture i would like to see other countries colors and represented on the NYC buildings. : )

NYC is always known to have parades of its ethnic groups and represent them.I remember a long time ago it being lit green for Muslims in Ramadan.:)

Last edited:
we'll rule the world one day , our great mother has blessed us with resilience , we won independence for the sub-continent , now we will claim what is rightfully ours.... JAI HIND!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom