What's new

Encounter on between security forces, militants in Shopian

No offence to anyone but an Indian should be the last person on the face of earth to say that all. Do you know how many people, innocent, have been killed alone in Kashmir and that too at the hands of Indian forces? High time to say hello to separatist movements in India, ever bother to read about them?

Sindh wants separation! Now that's new to me! A bunch of clueless cretins who can't even get a Councillor elected in a remote villages of Sindh represent Sindhis at large, is it what you think? For Baluchistan, do you know a nationalist is current CM of Baluchistan? Moreover, it's barely a faction of a certain tribe among hundreds of other which is trying it's bad luck. @Irfan Baloch and @DESERT FIGHTER can explain things better.

FATA wants liberation? New to me either.

Not his fault he was raised on BS...

Dil pe na le bhai, i'm just having fun with this guy who continuously rants about India. This troll, who cheers when Indian army personnel die to protect India, and he cheers for terrorist in India.

As far as civilian causalities are concerned, please google how many people were killed brutually in Baloch freedom movement till date. More than 40,000. And please a Pakistani be the last one to say something about innocent lives. Go and read Hamoodur Rehman comission. You will come to know that close to 20,00,000 people were killed and 3,00,000 women were raped by your own army personnel. You want me to name them? I will if you want. Your army put Hitler to shame. and here you are talking about civilian lives?

Your army is using artillery and bomber planes against it's own people. Do you need proves?

To troll Pakistan. Because even Chinese won't visit Pakistan, let alone American.
Not even cricket teams visit Pakistan, How can Obama come.

Ironically its 12 am in india as we speak .. Not your fault I guess ..:lol:

No offence to anyone but an Indian should be the last person on the face of earth to say that all. Do you know how many people, innocent, have been killed alone in Kashmir and that too at the hands of Indian forces? High time to say hello to separatist movements in India, ever bother to read about them?

Sindh wants separation! Now that's new to me! A bunch of clueless cretins who can't even get a Councillor elected in a remote villages of Sindh represent Sindhis at large, is it what you think? For Baluchistan, do you know a nationalist is current CM of Baluchistan? Moreover, it's barely a faction of a certain tribe among hundreds of other which is trying it's bad luck. @Irfan Baloch and @DESERT FIGHTER can explain things better.
FATA wants liberation? New to me either.
@singh sahab
With due respect to you what about the crimes commited by Militants. The militants have not even spared foregin tourists,the UN report also talks of attoricities comited by the Militants.Many Hindu families were forced to leave their homes,ancestral lands & stay in refugee camps in Jammu. U may ask @SarthakGanguly for more information who is a Kashmiri from Anantnag.Lastly even if the Kashmir issue is solved the militants will not disapper in thin air. It is rightly said that people who live with guns die with guns.U supported militants & extremists for some strategic depth in Kashmir & Afghanistan & today they r hitting u very hard.
The Baloch problem is somewhat similar to the problem in Kashmir

APS massacre was planned and conducted by your intelligence agency. Don't spin topic of discussion.

two of them were your own citizen. And it was planned by IMU and TTP Fazlullah. Even in Kashmir 34 Children were butchered by Pakistani sponsered militans. These children were offlings of Indian Army officers.
So that means Pakistan uses such tactics of killing children and its the modus operandi of ISI sponsored terrorists.

:nono:

Dil pe na le bhai, i'm just having fun with this guy who continuously rants about India. This troll, who cheers when Indian army personnel die to protect India, and he cheers for terrorist in India.

As far as civilian causalities are concerned, please google how many people were killed brutually in Baloch freedom movement till date. More than 40,000. And please a Pakistani be the last one to say something about innocent lives. Go and read Hamoodur Rehman comission. You will come to know that close to 20,00,000 people were killed and 3,00,000 women were raped by your own army personnel. You want me to name them? I will if you want. Your army put Hitler to shame. and here you are talking about civilian lives?

Your army is using artillery and bomber planes against it's own people. Do you need proves?

To troll Pakistan. Because even Chinese won't visit Pakistan, let alone American.
Not even cricket teams visit Pakistan, How can Obama come.

You certainly haven't read that commission report, have you? You would have quoted correct figures otherwise, refresh your memories from untwisted source, it's in thousands and not in millions. Similar atrocities have reported in Kashimir too but that's not what we are discussing here. I am sure you don't want to read matter on that.

Yeah, our/my army is shelling against people but rest assured those people are not ours. Those who kill thousands of people in cold blood and wage war against state don't qualify to be the people of that nation.

So whats your point?

@singh sahab
With due respect to you what about the crimes commited by Militants. The militants have not even spared foregin tourists,the UN report also talks of attoricities comited by the Militants.Many Hindu families were forced to leave their homes,ancestral lands & stay in refugee camps in Jammu. U may ask @SarthakGanguly for more information who is a Kashmiri from Anantnag.Lastly even if the Kashmir issue is solved the militants will not disapper in thin air. It is rightly said that people who live with guns die with guns.U supported militants & extremists for some strategic depth in Kashmir & Afghanistan & today they r hitting u very hard.
The Baloch problem is somewhat similar to the problem in Kashmir
Exactly, but they would not believe because they have been fed this religious BS since era of Zia ul Haq. The ranting which you usually listen like evil hindoo and baniya conspiracy is all given by Zia ul Haq after facing defeat of '71. They think they can use terrorist. Now they are getting taste of their own medicine. They are on verge to get destroyed and fail as a nation, but their religious hatred has blinded them. They are fed that Kashmir is their birthright. Well they ain't getting that falsly promised right on this earth. Now facing their own created terrorist, they are clueless what to do, so they are dropping bombs on their own people in FATA.

You certainly haven't read that commission report, have you? You would have quoted correct figures otherwise, refresh your memories from contorted source, it's in thousands and not in millions. Similar atrocities have reported in Kashimir too but that's not what we are discussing here. I am sure you don't want to read matter on that.

Yeah, our/my army is shelling against people but rest assured those people are not ours. Those who kill thousands of people in cold blood and wage war against state don't qualify to be the people of that nation.

So whats your point?
Oh downplaying the heat, are we?
If that's the truth,why don't you quote me, where the atrocities were numbered in thousands.

Quote me any GOI report where it shows atrocities on same level. Your usual Kashmiri atrocity propaganda won't work on me. Talk with facts, or do not talk at all.

As far as your people are concerned, You could have just killed terrorist selectively. There is no need to bomb them. You were claiming that US strikes kill innocent kids too, you think innocent child do not die in your air-strikes? What do you think your govenment is doin? Flushing a whole region full of people?

What do you think outcome will be? Patriotic Pakistani from that tribal area? No sir, You are just increasing your enemy every day. You could just do what we do in Kashmir, find terrorist and kill them. Hell, even as the thread speaks, We kill them selectively, we do not bomb the entire area. You had some guts to reply me that way.

Trust me, you have not read Hamoodur commission report. Or you would know what atrocities were done in Bangladesh, and still you people blame India for division. Read the report carefully.

You certainly haven't read that commission report, have you? You would have quoted correct figures otherwise, refresh your memories from untwisted source, it's in thousands and not in millions. Similar atrocities have reported in Kashimir too but that's not what we are discussing here. I am sure you don't want to read matter on that.

So whats your point?
Here are some parts of the report -
14. Maj. Gen. Nazar Hussain Shah, GOC 16 Division, conceded that
"there were rumors that Bengalis were disposed of without trial."
Similarly, Brigadier Abdul Qadir Khan (Witness No. 243) Commander 93
(A)? admitted that "a number of instance of picking up Bengalis did take
place." Lt. Col. S. S. H. Bokhari, CO of 29 Cavalry, appearing as Witness
no 244, stated that "In Rangpur two officers and 30 men were disposed
Hamoodur Rahman Commission Report 26
of without trial. It may have happened in other stations as well." An
admission was also made by Lt. Col. S. M. Naeem (Witness No 258) CO
of 39 Baluch that "innocent people were killed by us during sweep
operations and it created estrangement amongst the public."
15. Lt Col. Mansoorul Haq, GSO-I, Division, appearing as Witness No
260, has made detailed and specific allegations as follows:
"A Bengali, who was alleged to be a Mukti Bahini or Awami Leaguer, was
being sent to Bangladesh-a code name for death without trial, without
detailed investigations and without any written order by any authorised
authority."
Indiscriminate killing and looting could only serve the cause of the
enemies of Pakistan. In the harshness, we lost the support of the silent
majority of the people of East Pakistan.... The Comilla Cantt. massacre
(on 27th/28th of March, 1971) under the orders of CO 53 Field
Regiment, Lt. Gen. Yakub Malik, in which 17 Bengali Officers and 915
men were just slain by a flick of one Officer's fingers should suffice as an
example.
There was a general feeling of hatred against Bengalis amongst the
soldiers and officers including Generals. There were verbal instructions
to eliminate Hindus.
In Salda Nadi area about 500 persons were killed.
When the army moved to clear the rural areas and small towns, it
moved in a ruthless manner, destroying, burning and killing. The rebels
while retreating carried out reprisals against non-Bengalis.
16. Several civilian officers have also deposed in a similar vein, and it
would suffice to quote here the words of Mr. Mohammad Ashraf,
Hamoodur Rahman Commission Report 27
Additional Deputy Commissioner, Dacca, to whose evidence we have
also referred earlier in another context. He stated that "after the
military action the Bengalis were made aliens in their own homeland.
The life, property, and honour of even the most highly placed among
them were not safe. People were picked up from their homes on
suspicion and dispatched to Bangladesh, a term used to describe
summary executions. .... The victims included Army and Police Officers,
businessmen, civilian officers etc....There was no Rule of Law in East
Pakistan. A man had no remedy if he was on the wanted list of the
Army.... Army Officers who were doing intelligence were raw hands,
ignorant of the local language and callous of Bengali sensibilities."
17. About the attitude of senior officers in this behalf, Brigadier Iqbalur
Rehman Shariff (Witness no. 269), has alleged that during his visit to
formations in East Pakistan General Gul Hassan used to ask the soldiers
"how many Bengalis have you shot."
18. The statements appearing in the evidence of Lt. Col. Aziz Ahmed
Khan (Witness no 276) who was Commanding Officer 8 Baluch and then
CO 86 Mujahid Battalion are also directly relevant. "Brigadier Arbbab
also told me to destroy all houses in Joydepur. To a great extent I
executed this order. General Niazi visited my unit at Thakurgaon and
Bogra. He asked us how many Hindus we had killed. In May, there was
an order in writing to kill Hindus. This order was from Brigadier
Abdullah Malik of 23 Brigade."
19. While the extracts of evidence given above reflect the general
position in regard to the allegations we are considering, it appears to be
necessary to deal specifically with certain matters brought to the notice
of the Prime Minister of Pakistan by the Bangladesh authorities, or which
have otherwise been particularly mentioned by certain witnesses
appearing before the Commission during the present session.
Hamoodur Rahman Commission Report 28
Painting the Green of East Pakistan Red
20. During his meeting with the Prime Minister of Pakistan at Dacca on
Friday, the 28th of June 1974, the Bangladesh Prime Minister Sk.
Mujibur Rahman, complained inter-alia that Maj Gen Rao Farman Ali had
written in his own hand on Government stationery that "The green of
East Pakistan will have to be painted red." Sk. Mujibur Rahman
promised to supply a photostat copy of this document to the
Government of Pakistan." The same has since been received and is
added to Annexure "A" to this chapter. The insinuation is that this
writing amounted to a written declaration of the intentions of the
Pakistan Army and the martial law administration in East Pakistan to
indulge in large-scale bloodshed in order to suppress the movement for
Bangladesh. This writing is being put forward as a proof of the killings
alleged to have been carried out in East Pakistan during

Do you want more? I've whole report.

Quote me any GOI report where it shows atrocities on same level. Your usual Kashmiri atrocity propaganda won't work on me. Talk with facts, or do not talk at all.

Facts? Right! Two million causalities, is an unchallengeable fact you're quoting? Find me one single authentic source that supports your claim. Stop making mockery of the word fact, just knowing commission's name isn't ample.

Trust me, you have not read Hamoodur commission report. Or you would know what atrocities were done in Bangladesh, and still you people blame India for division. Read the report carefully.

It's not about whether atrocities were done or not - it's about the number of causalities. If you had read that report, I doubt that though, you should have been familiar with the fact that the commission gainsaid the number of causalities claimed by BD authorities. Besides I don't deny the fact that people of east Pakistan were victimized. Of course India remained as naive as dove so it be blamed for east Pakistan! History is a proven liar, India had nothing to do with Mukti Bahinis and separation of Bangladesh. Even Indian historians lie through their teeth.

As far as your people are concerned, You could have just killed terrorist selectively. There is no need to bomb them. You were claiming that US strikes kill innocent kids too, you think innocent child do not die in your air-strikes? What do you think your govenment is doin? Flushing a whole region full of people?

First off jets don't bomb randomly, target are selected and reconfirmed then jets are scrambled. Second off area where operation is planned is evacuated weeks before the commencement of the operation, this way many of so-called innocent rebels flee but still it is practiced specifically just to make sure that civilians abandon the area safely. You don't seem to read about this all, do you? FATA is different dude, until 2001 this area had no military whatsoever. You should read about its history and terrain and then come and discuss possible military tactics.

Thanks for the excerpts, could you please help me find the number of causalities you claimed earlier?

So whats your point?

That is fine, but the problem is Pakistan is doing that not by its own but under US pressure. Otherwise Pakistan was not interested in fighting against them.

Zaid Hamid will slay all of you evil yindoos.

zaid-hamid-without-red-cap-funny-chutiya.jpg

Here comes another piece of crap... Is that your papa troll?

Here come another Bhinderwal۔
Oh well..A troll can only recognize other troll :) and your a senior troll who is more experienced in throwing some DS every now and then with some extra topping of BS.,happy trolling aapa.

Back
Top Bottom