What's new

End of Congress ? and its effect on Indian policies

Prometheus

Reaction score
Country
India
Recent results has shown that Congress is on decline.

In U.P. Samajwadi Party have come to power...................poor rashid ......he tried every communal angle to get votes...........but alas......even congress lost in Sonia madam and Rahul babas areas. ( LOL)
In Punjab.........over confidence and bad distribution of tickets cost them dearly.............they fielded a known gunda in my hometown............result .lost by over 20,000 votes.

People have voted with their brains this time..............said no coomunal and gunda raj politics.....

How its gonna effect govt. policies and .......................the ANNA Bhai .he surely won

Congress will bounce back. So many people wrote off Samajwadi Party. See now what happened.

I think it's time for RG to pack his bags from UP & move to some other state. After spending seven yrs non-stop & putting in somany hrs.. people in UP still think he is only fourth best. A fourth best in a province can not be best for whole of India.

Prometheus , i remember you said that if BJP and AKALI win the election this time then you will leave medical and join Kabbadi . Its time you kept your promise .

Prometheus , i remember you said that if you NJP and AKALI win the election this time then you will leave medical and join Kabbadi . Its time you kept your promise .

did you saw my signature..............changed it about 3 hours ago.

look at the positive..........atleast PTC NEWS and DIGI CABLE r safe
( i might come on PTC NEWS Playing Kabbadi ..stay tuned)

the voter is quiet smart these days , the muslims in U.P this time clearly understood that it was the old congress policy to play caste politics , so all the dramas which rahul baba did of sleeping in dalit houses went waste .

i am happy that raul baby is gone from UP where he was hoping 200+:laugh:
i dont like mulayam but raul is packed..so m hopeful.

i dont know how they win in manipur??petrol price in manipur reached to 250Rs per litre due to blockade.How they won there?

hehe i will like to know that wether Rahul Baba will campaign against Modi in Gujrat or Not....

babies_99.gif

Congress will bounce back. So many people wrote off Samajwadi Party. See now what happened.

How??? Let us see state wise.
1. Bihar: Kongress will not come back for next 20 years.
2. Punjab: they are routed out
3. UP: There price was thrashed left and right, he lost his home seats.
4. Gujrat: Kongress can dream of gujrat.
5. Odisha: Navin Patnaik will not allow kongres to come near.
6. Andhra Pradesh: Look like downfall for kongress..

2014 general election will be nail in Kongress coffin, unless some miracle happen.

How??? Let us see state wise.
1. Bihar: Kongress will not come back for next 20 years.
2. Punjab: they are routed out
3. UP: There price was thrashed left and right, he lost his home seats.
4. Gujrat: Kongress can dream of gujrat.
5. Odisha: Navin Patnaik will not allow kongres to come near.
6. Andhra Pradesh: Look like downfall for kongress..

2014 general election will be nail in Kongress coffin, unless some miracle happen.

3 years still left :fie:

the voter is quiet smart these days , the muslims in U.P this time clearly understood that it was the old congress policy to play caste politics , so all the dramas which rahul baba did of sleeping in dalit houses went waste .

Muslims have not changed, they are still vote bank. They voted in bulk for SP. They have made themself vote bank, and when media call them Vote Bank , they get angry...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom