What's new

End of hopes?

Mani2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
End of hopes and delusions!!

It is not about the person but the ideology he brings to the table. As much as one can hate imran khan but any Pakistani who has even slightest of patriotism left in him can't go against his ideology and his efforts to make Pakistan a progressive and independent state, a state free of foreign influences, a state with independent foreign policy, a state with high morals & values.

On contrary, the ones against his ideology are either morally corrupt, lack basic knowledge of history, deprived of education, obsessed with being slaves or have their own motives which supersede national goals.

You can hate him as a person but no sane person can hate the narrative he is trying to build for sometime now.

Three things I have learned from this fiasco.

One : the ruling elite is corrupt to its core and can go to any level to make money, even to the extent where they have to sell their own people and motherland

Two: the ones we considered holy cows and were proud of are the ones equally responsible for selling us bit by bit.

Third: We as a nation are dead. We have been plundered, abused, put to shame and what not for past 70 years but like a dead soul we have been motionless. History will not forgive us for what we have done to our heroes, who were loyal to us and this country, starting from Jinnah to Imran Khan and to many more to come, how many pearls we have lost because we were so busy in a world of our own. We are not even gutsy like the people of turkey, whom by the way many criticize of being secular. Atleast they had the guts to lay down in front of tanks to protect their righteous leader. No, history will not forgive us.

I haven't witnessed this many people depressed throughout my life compared to what I have seen in past few days. Especially, the expats, many refusing to return to Pakistan and many refusing to send remittances because they lost the only hope they had for past many years.

Silver lining

Many people including myself who started parting ways from Imran khan because of some mistakes he committed have again started looking towards him, thanks to the corrupt PDM.

As this is the darkest hour of Pakistan's history so I am putting my hopes in " its darkest before the dawn"

And as Quran says : Inna ma'al usri yusra.

Verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

May ALLAH guide us to be with the righteous and protect us from siding with the traitors, looters and culprits. May the sacrifices people offered for this country don't go to waste.

Long live Pakistan!!

It is not about the person but the ideology he brings to the table. As much as one can hate imran khan but any Pakistani who has even slightest of patriotism left in him can't go against his ideology and his efforts to make Pakistan a progressive and independent state, a state free of foreign influences, a state with independent foreign policy, a state with high morals & values.

On contrary, the ones against his ideology are either morally corrupt, lack basic knowledge of history, deprived of education, obsessed with being slaves or have their own motives which supersede national goals.

You can hate him as a person but no sane person can hate the narrative he is trying to build for sometime now.

One : the ruling elite is corrupt to its core and can go to any level to make money, even to the extent where they have to sell their own people and motherland

Two: the ones we considered holy cows and were proud of are the ones equally responsible for selling us bit by bit.

Third: We as a nation are dead. We have been plundered, abused, put to shame and what not for past 70 years but like a dead soul we have been motionless. History will not forgive us for what we have done to our heroes, who were loyal to us and this country, starting from Jinnah to Imran Khan and to many more to come, how many pearls we have lost because we were so busy in a world of our own. We are not even gutsy like the people of turkey, whom by the way many criticize of being secular. Atleast they had the guts to lay down in front of tanks to protect their righteous leader. No, history will not forgive us.

I haven't witnessed this many people depressed throughout my life compared to what I have seen in past few days. Especially, the expats, many refusing to return to Pakistan and many refusing to send remittances because they lost the only hope they had for past many years.

Silver lining

Many people including myself who started parting ways from Imran khan because of some mistakes he committed have again started looking towards him, thanks to the corrupt PDM.

As this is the darkest hour of Pakistan's history so I am putting my hopes in " its darkest before the dawn"

May ALLAH guide us to be with the righteous and protect us from siding with the traitors, looters and culprits. May the sacrifices people offered for this country don't go to waste.

Long live Pakistan!!

IN-SHAA-ALLAH the hopes are alive and high.
Your post is also a ray of hope in the darkness.

In ALLAH SWT we trust - we are praying for better and he is the only one who listens and bestows his kindness upon us and Pakistan.

Silver lining

Long live Pakistan!!
Yes me too,

I would respectfully change your title to “beginning of a new hope!”

This hopefully will wake the nation!

K

Silver lining

Long live Pakistan!!

"A nation lives in the hearts of its people"
The day Pakistani public refuses to support and vote for the corrupt, that day a real and permanent change will come. How will PDM come in to power when 90% of the people refuse to vote for them. The question is when will that time come? At the moment alot of people rush to vote for them.

2018 elections it was 51.7% vote, so 48.3% people did not even vote, they don't believe the elections are fair and that they will get any benefit or change. Elections are for the rich and mighty people. The day only 10% people vote or 90% vote for those candidates who are free from PDM and co, and are educated people who care for Pakistan. That day our elite and establishment people will be on planes to the west. We will witness the death of traitors, they can remove the government 100x but still they will not win elections.
When will the people change?

Silver lining

Long live Pakistan!!
This whole thing has taught me never think it's a person/institution that will protect / save Pakistan. Only Allah and Allah alone is enough. Even if entire PDM is there, they are not more powerful than Allah. Pakistans creation was a miracle agaisnt all odds because Allah wanted it to be created, similarly Pakistan has survived this long only because Allah has wanted it to. Allah will decide the future and as Muslims we have faith that Allah will protect us from these thugs.

The night is always darker before dawn, with every difficulty comes ease.

Hopelessness is kufr. Sometimes things don't go the way we hope maybe there is a reason things must go a specific way, Allah decided this so maybe goodness will come from it although it may not seem like it at the time.

Recall the story of Khizr in Surah Kahf , this is another example of it.

The day Pakistani public refuses to support and vote for the corrupt, that day a real and permanent change will come. How will PDM come in to power when 90% of the people refuse to vote for them. The question is when will that time come? At the moment alot of people rush to vote for them.

2018 elections it was 51.7% vote, so 48.3% people did not even vote, they don't believe the elections are fair and that they will get any benefit or change. Elections are for the rich and mighty people. The day only 10% people vote or 90% vote for those candidates who are free from PDM and co, and are educated people who care for Pakistan. That day our elite and establishment people will be on planes to the west. We will witness the death of traitors, they can remove the government 100x but still they will not win elections.
Country needs a revolution to put all these traitors to the sword or on to the planes going no where. No revolution in the world have came with the talking only and Pakistan is no difference until someone stands up and makes a stand. Saddest thing i learned was how our generals decided to be so called neutrals in front of their own off springs. Zia created Gunja Nora and Musharraf made a deal with the corrupt Benazir and which lead us to the other Gunja Zardari. Then Bajwa decided to take the shifty shahbaz and liar Maryam under his wings of holey holey.

All these little gods need to be paraded in the chains wearing prison suits on the live TV with the shoes garland around their necks where they admit to their corruption, beg for the forgiveness and never to be seen again in Pakistan along with their families.

Country needs a revolution to put all these traitors to the sword or on to the planes going no where. No revolution in the world have came with the talking only and Pakistan is no difference until someone stands up and makes a stand. Saddest thing i learned was how our generals decided to be so called neutrals in front of their own off springs. Zia created Gunja Nora and Musharraf made a deal with the corrupt Benazir and which lead us to the other Gunja Zardari. Then Bajwa decided to take the shifty shahbaz and liar Maryam under his wings of holey holey.

All these little gods need to be paraded in the chains wearing prison suits on the live TV with the shoes garland around their necks where they admit to their corruption, beg for the forgiveness and never to be seen again in Pakistan along with their families.
There is a likely scenario that an internal armed conflict will erupt.

The reason Bajwa supports Nawaz and Zardari is only because they have high level connections in the west. The generals, establishment, elites have businesses, wealth and their children's live in the west.

Can you find any other reason? What will PDM do differently than IK. They have been in power since the 1990s till 2018. What benefits Pakistan received. Absolutely nothing.

1649459676543.png

1649459791817.png

Tough question considering the way our nation has behaved over the years, it's difficult yes but still there is some probability. I know it sometimes get irritating that 70 years have passed and we haven't grown even an inch

My heart Says..

Allah ka hukam ha Mayuusi Gunah Ha

Beshak, wo Apne Bando ki Hifazat karnay wala ha.

Mujy Pakistani Qoum Unite hoti nazar aa rahi ha

Around the Globe,

Enemy had made the mistake of Uniting us

Lets pray It lasts for longer and we stay united UNLIKE in history

There is a likely scenario that an internal armed conflict will erupt.
Thats called revolution and price have to be paid for the last 70 years of the sins committed by our nation. Nora clan, Zardari thug and Fazlu gangster came from the same nation and some elements of the society for their own reasons supported them. This is the time to corner these elements and then subdued, marginalised and exposed so this element never ever rise to the corridors of the power to sting us again.

Silver lining

Long live Pakistan!!
What i learned is ruling elite is less corrupt then ordinary pakistanis..when they over do corruption they scale back to be inline with rest of pakistanis

Also most hardworking pakistanis leave the country and are labelled as traitors if they want to come back or contribute something

My heart Says..

Allah ka hukam ha Mayuusi Gunah Ha

Beshak, wo Apne Bando ki Hifazat karnay wala ha.

Mujy Pakistani Qoum Unite hoti nazar aa rahi ha

Around the Globe,

Enemy had made the mistake of Uniting us

Lets pray It lasts for longer and we stay united UNLIKE in history
Uniting PDM wasnt enemey mistake it has paid out

For the first time polarity of jiyala ans matwala is over..now for first time, the Far right(TLP), right(JUI), central(PMLN) and left(PPPP ANP BNP MQM) are combined for the good of nation under two spiritual leaders in london(altaf and nawaz bhai)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom