What's new

End of hopes?

My heart Says..

Allah ka hukam ha Mayuusi Gunah Ha

Beshak, wo Apne Bando ki Hifazat karnay wala ha.

Mujy Pakistani Qoum Unite hoti nazar aa rahi ha

Around the Globe,

Enemy had made the mistake of Uniting us

Lets pray It lasts for longer and we stay united UNLIKE in history
Masla ye ha k jin per takiya tha un hi patto ne hawa di ha .

You all, and maybe I too, will pay a heavy price after IK's removal.

Once in power, the corrupt elite will relax FX outflow to loot so will use that opportunity to withdraw almost everything except one, leaving that as hope to return one day.

Reminds me of Gen HG's hopes being dashed prediction but I no longer see the birth of a new system until after the final war with India that would wipe majority of the filth in Pakistan.

IN-SHAA-ALLAH the hopes are alive and high.
Your post is also a ray of hope in the darkness.

In ALLAH SWT we trust - we are praying for better and he is the only one who listens and bestows his kindness upon us and Pakistan.

Allah takes away his Rehmaat and protection for a degenerate nation which normalized what he forbids: Corruption and Oppression.

Both of these vices have been formally normalized... Now await the Azaab.

You all, and maybe I too, will pay a heavy price after IK's removal.

Once in power, the corrupt elite will relax FX outflow to loot so will use that opportunity to withdraw almost everything except one, leaving that as hope to return one day.

Reminds me of Gen HG's hopes being dashed prediction but I no longer see the birth of a new system until after the final war with India that would wipe majority of the filth in Pakistan.

India won with Imran Khan's removal. Remember Nawaz Sharif forbade his ministers from even criticizing Modi RSS India. He was in bed with Modi.

losing all hope is the real end...
as long as there's hope and will
everything turns out good in the end
You are right.
A man dies when his hope and dream die.
As long as there are hopes, we will march on.

This whole thing has taught me never think it's a person/institution that will protect / save Pakistan. Only Allah and Allah alone is enough. Even if entire PDM is there, they are not more powerful than Allah. Pakistans creation was a miracle agaisnt all odds because Allah wanted it to be created, similarly Pakistan has survived this long only because Allah has wanted it to. Allah will decide the future and as Muslims we have faith that Allah will protect us from these thugs.

The night is always darker before dawn, with every difficulty comes ease.

Hopelessness is kufr. Sometimes things don't go the way we hope maybe there is a reason things must go a specific way, Allah decided this so maybe goodness will come from it although it may not seem like it at the time.

Recall the story of Khizr in Surah Kahf , this is another example of it.

Actually, Allah Himself has asked us to DO OUR MAXIMUM and then leave it to Him.

Our approach is of taking the predestination concept so far that we almost abdicate our own responsibilities and don't put in the required effort.

Allah has never said that he will save countries or civilizations that don't help themselves. People keep expecting in some entitled way that Allah must help us in this life; that's not how it works. It could simply be in the next. There must be no expectation. Just maximum effort and maximum faith simultaneously. We want everything to happen just on faith.

yeh bik gayi hai establishment, saare milke humko pagal bana rahe hain ghade ke bache.

The fauj has so amazingly managed its perception and literally disappeared and exiled people who have criticized it that many fanboys are actually blind to all the conspiracies throughout Pakistan's history that have been hatched with the COAS/DG I of that time colluding with or fully selling out to the Americans or simply protecting their institution's and personal interests over the long-term interests of the country.

The fact that our politicians have truly SUCKED (let's not forget that this great fauj created MQM and N League) didn't help.

Now that we've had an honest leader for the first time in decades, the COAS/DG I games are finally dawning upon people.

Allah takes away his Rehmaat and protection for a degenerate nation which normalized what he forbids: Corruption and Oppression.

Both of these vices have been formally normalized... Now await the Azaab.

India won with Imran Khan's removal. Remember Nawaz Sharif forbade his ministers from even criticizing Modi RSS India. He was in bed with Modi.

No need to await it. The Azaad is here in the form of sold out leaders across all institutions.

I have not posted for about 2-months on this Forum. The main reason is that we have a trigger happy Webmaster who was not happy that I had been criticizing Bajwa and others in the Military. I KNEW THIS SITUATION WAS COMING MONTHS AGO. Just have a look at my posts.

Now, It does not matter anymore and no one can do anything because as we speak, the WHOLE NATION now knows the truth. Majority of people on Pakistan related social media are literally spitting on the military leadership. People are using extremely derogatory language against Bajwa and other military generals.

Overseas Pakistanis are extremely angry. There is now a campaign to take out all the money from the Pakistan banks, stop all investments in Pakistan and stop sending Forex to Pakistan.

There is now talk of people not wanting to join the Military.

All in all, this destabilization of an elected PM who was preaching self-respect and integrity to Pakistan nation, and inaction of the agencies has terribly TARNISHED the image of the Pakistan Military to an extent that I am afraid that it is IRREPARABLE.

Fellows, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this is only the start. Pakistan will be facing dire and dangerous situations in the future. I can tell you with extreme confidence that there is now talk within CHINA to pull back its relationship with Pakistan is ALL sectors and specially DEFENCE.

There has been an irreparable damaged done to Pakistan, and I am afraid this is only the start of many bad things to come.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom