What's new

End of Qadaffi ~ Gadaffi sons arrested ~ Tripoli captured

Although Qaddafi was bad for Libya, I think the worst is yet to come.

I except a full-scale civil war between the various tribes. Unlike Tunisia and Egypt, Libya is highly tribal society, in which Qaddafi played the tribes against each other by favoring his own and some allied tribes. They will go to war for a piece of the cake.

Will the Bahrani's have a constitutional Monarchy or will they need to take arms against the Royals ?

I am neutral regarding the Bahraini issue but leaning more towards curbing the Iranian influence out of Bahrain. Bahrain wanted to be a mini Iran but it did not happen. Plus when I was volunteering in Al-Noor hospital in Makkah a Bahraini came and we started chatting so I opened the revolution topic he told me the rebels almost killed his son because he is a sunni and they were chasing him with cleavers and he told me they killed mini sunnis just because they are sunnis and refused to join their revolution thats what he told me anyways.

I used to be neutral regarding the issue but once I sopken with this old man I sided with the crackdown more.

I am neutral regarding the Bahraini issue but leaning more towards curbing the Iranian influence out of Bahrain. Bahrain wanted to be a mini Iran but it did not happen. Plus when I was volunteering in Al-Noor hospital in Makkah a Bahraini came and we started chatting so I opened the revolution topic he told me the rebels almost killed his son because he is a sunni and they were chasing him with cleavers and he told me they killed mini sunnis just because they are sunnis and refused to join their revolution thats what he told me anyways.

I used to be neutral regarding the issue but once I sopken with this old man I sided with the crackdown more.

The Bahrainis have been protesting for months, The people in Bahrain are watching what happened in libya, Question is will the People take Arms ? and how much will they take ?

Although Qaddafi was bad for Libya, I think the worst is yet to come.

I except a full-scale civil war between the various tribes. Unlike Tunisia and Egypt, Libya is highly tribal society, in which Qaddafi played the tribes against each other by favoring his own and some allied tribes. They will go to war for a piece of the cake.

Why do people automatically think Barbarian when the word tribe comes out?? I am a member of a tribe does that make me a retard genetically?? This is the 21st century tribes are just last names now.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

The Bahrainis have been protesting for months, The people in Bahrain are watching what happened in libya, Question is will the People take Arms ? and how much will they take ?

Iran with its infinite wisdom could arm them yes.... They already armed renegades in other countries and ordered them to attack Saudi Arabia before. But I think mostly Bahrainis will resort to terrorism.

Why do people automatically think Barbarian when the word tribe comes out?? I am a member of a tribe does that make me a retard genetically?? This is the 21st century tribes are just last names now.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

Iran with its infinite wisdom could arm them yes....

Will NATO impose a no fly zone if the Bahraini Air force starts bombing them ?

Will NATO impose a no fly zone if the Bahraini Air force starts bombing them ?

I do not think the Bahraini rulers are as retarded as Gaddafi to do what he said and I quote "We will wipe them out and hunt them down each and every single one of them" and then send sir strikes and artillery fire on the first day of the revolt. It takes a loony to do that.

Besides I wouldn't believe Press TV junk about the "Brutal crackdown" in Bahrain where "tens" have been killed by "Saudi-backed" forces when infact most people killed were killed by rebels and I take my word from the Bahraini old man I treated.

@neutralcitizen

can you please try to keep this thread about Libya, if you want to talk about Bahrain go make a new thread! i come here to get some info about Libya not Bahrain.

Assalam alaikum

ALLAH O AKBAR , thanks to almighty we have seen some dictators fall ( i hope the others follow ). what a happy moment for the libyans a gr8 gift for their EID.

LastHope brother, when libyans needed good medical care they had to travel to tunis or jordan they both r poor countries and when u see visuals from libya it doesnot look a rich oil country bcoz of him libya was under sanctions. ask some sudanies how this person hurt them.

Hammy, i can give u many names of liberals, seculars who appear to news channels overall libyas r muslims out of six millions libyans 1 million who r hafiz quran.

True libyans r tribal society but why u ppl jump to conclusions of civil war or bad scenarios?

TARIQ

Well we can say Arabs hated Gaddafi due to him Favoring Africa over the Middle East noting surprising. Arab League is a complete failure on Syria.

B.N. Qadaffi's forces giving up arms, except the palace, all under rebel control.

Qadaffi is also rumoured to have fled to Algeria or have been arrested...

P.S. informations cannot be confirmed, however it seems rebels have taken over... look at gree square rejoicing of people !!

thumbs up for the Libyan people !!
Infact the Rebels are the CIA/Mosaads agents....so no thumbs up for the rebels cuz they don't represent Libyan pplz.....:smokin:

Gaddafi's biggest Mistake was that he kept his Military weak I bet Q now Regrets giving up his WMD program, Assad on the Other hand the Syrian Military is pretty Powerful and Assad has WMD's, if it took almost 6 months to get rid of Gaddafi and he had a weak Military you can imagine how long it would take for Assad to be removed.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

He tried to assassinate King Abdullah twice........

Can't the King move on :frown: ? show mercy to your fellow Muslim surly Gaddafi is a Muslim.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

I bet Q now regrets keeping his military Weak should have bought some decent fighter Jets most of his planes were from the 60's.

Gaddafi's biggest Mistake was that he kept his Military weak I bet Q now Regrets giving up his WMD program, Assad on the Other hand the Syrian Military is pretty Powerful and Assad has WMD's, if it took almost 6 months to get rid of Gaddafi and he had a weak Military you can imagine how long it would take for Assad to be removed.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Can't the King move on :frown: ? show mercy to your fellow Muslim surly Gaddafi is a Muslim.

Egypt has one of the most powerful military in the region....It ended quickly. It is not about military friend.

Assalam alaikum

i want to ask everybody was he a dictator or not if he was and trying to pass this country to his sons or family doesno the libyans have the right to say no

forget the rebel were islamists , traitors, west's agents

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom