What's new

'End of virginity' if women drive, Saudi cleric warns

Abii

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
A report in Saudi Arabia has warned that if Saudi women were given the right to drive, it would spell the end of virginity in the country.

The report was prepared for Saudi Arabia's legislative assembly, the Shura Council, by a well-known conservative academic.

BBC News - 'End of virginity' if women drive, Saudi cleric warns

This guy just took the whole "boob quake" thing to whole nothaaaaaaaa level
I lol'd

sorry Saudis are progressive and have the greatest human rights in the world.

that is because A-mer-i-KKK-a said so. i cannot type normally because i am living in Occupied Mexico, where the tota|litarian pol ice state is monitoring internet by keyword filters.

that is because A-mer-i-KKK-a said so. i cannot type normally because i am living in Occupied Mexico, where the tota|litarian pol ice state is monitoring internet by keyword filters.

What are you doin there? Time to get up and out to some other fair and unbiased country. And did Mexico go Communista?

Sounds like this unknown cleric send its report only to BBC and copy to Iran regime.

They gonna hump in cars or something? :lol:

Wow! Really!?

Can I make fun of Obama? Sure!
clintonobamascrewed.jpg

Source: LMAObama » Good going, Barry. I only screwed a White House aide; you screwed the entire country.

Now I am waiting for a Bin-Laden style raid in my office by Navy Seals :D

God, how I love and hate America at the same time :lol:

Wow.. I'm guessing he thinks woman should also remain in the kitchen and eat in the kitchen when men are in the dining room?

yeah exactly what is the name of cleric or BBC is made a new cleric for woemn affairs on Saudi arabia .

Spreading hatred abt Saudia Arabia not thing much.........................

Propogandanist Terrorists at there best .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom