What's new

'End of virginity' if women drive, Saudi cleric warns

Now my post count also hurts the bhartis! thanks for mentioning.

Ask the indians- what they imagine "post count" is like :D- Long and hard?- :whistle:

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

What's sexual about this? :what: Guys, is there anything sexual about this?

The manual one silly :D-

While I would certainly want Saudi women to lose their 'virginity' (as per the context of the article) in this case, I also know that BBC has become an outlet for sensationalist news with lots of hogwash.

Assalam alaikum

while i always felt it is stupid to not allow woment to drive, but in case of saudia i wish when this happens i m not around.

TARIQ

I am not against women driving be it in KSA or any other country but in the end i will only say اهل مكة ادرى بشعابها.

Sorry, just lazy to translate it into English.

Assalam alaikum

actually most of the saudies also divided on this issue or u can say they r afraid of change ( which is normal for that kind of society )

TARIQ

^^ The way saudi driving mentality is- we'd be seeing alot of dead women in accidents soon :D-

Well, i guess if they really want to drive, they should import special cars with no hand breaks for them ladies.

What are you doin there? Time to get up and out to some other fair and unbiased country

Where is that

Foxville
Foxland
Fox Oblast
USSF

while i always felt it is stupid to not allow women to drive, but in case of saudia i wish when this happens i m not around.

Yup too much traffic already :tdown:

Hav'nt those clerics explained,
I mean we may get some new info

I think he himself is not virgin as he knows much about women

with "headline news" like this..BBC has necome same as that cheap evenibg newspaper whkvh we buy.read and then leave while ln local transport.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

lets do some maths..
if a woman driving caroses virginity.
what would a woman. tank or truck driver lose?

A report in Saudi Arabia has warned that if Saudi women were given the right to drive, it would spell the end of virginity in the country.

what hypocrisy is this? millions of women drive vehicles across globe? do they lose virginity due to driving ?

stupid thought

this will make life of Saudi women only more painful

what if a Saudi woman has to drop kids to school ? what if she wants to go clinic urgently and no man is in home?

i am happy that at least few Muslim nations like turkey and Pakistan don't have such idiot rules

what hypocrisy is this? millions of women drive vehicles across globe? do they lose virginity due to driving ?

stupid thought

this will make life of Saudi women only more painful

what if a Saudi woman has to drop kids to school ? what if she wants to go clinic urgently and no man is in home?

i am happy that at least few Muslim nations like turkey and Pakistan don't have such idiot rules

sorry, US military will drop their kids at school. US military will let them go to clinic.

US military is all powerful. Don't question the US, ever. Otherwise, they will free the sh!t out of you. They liberated plenty of sh!t from the Iraqi prisoners at Gitmo.

You will either accept their democracy, or they will bring their democracy to you.

Saudi Arabia is the most progressive nation on the face of the earth, because the US said so. Don't question them.

these crazy people needs to get out more often...

i read in a Norwegian newspaper and that mullah gave an arabic example, he said "i went to a (unnamed) arabic country and went into a coffe shop to drink a coffe and suddenly a women/prostitue waved at me" he later goes on and says "he wanted to have sex with me, is this what we want in our country"

those experts are really good at their job :D

sorry Saudis are progressive and have the greatest human rights in the world.

that is because A-mer-i-KKK-a said so. i cannot type normally because i am living in Occupied Mexico, where the tota|litarian pol ice state is monitoring internet by keyword filters.

You are wrong Saudis have the second greatest human rights in the world ... its China which has the first ...ROFL :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom