What's new

England VS India: ICC World Cup T20 2012

you will know soon when they will start defeating India and Pakistan in odd matches :D

Ah ! I like your expectations, Bangladesh , Ireland and A-stan sure got some potential ... But cricket is kind of progressive game, upset may happens but evolved tactics of Top 8 teams really make them tough and invincible in all format.

Are you from planet Earth, K-Xeriod? :partay:
Afghanistan don't have any Women cricket team. :lol: :partay:

India is A1 now so will play with B2.. West Indies VS Ireland match is there tomorrow.. I am sure we will play with west indies in Super 8 :)

Ah ! I like your expectations, Bangladesh , Ireland and A-stan sure got some potential ... But cricket is kind of progressive game, upset may happens but evolved tactics of Top 8 teams really make them tough and invincible in all format.

Afghanistan don't have any Women cricket team. :lol: :partay:
In T20 format they can upset big teams. They wont need to play 20-30 years to do that.
Test cricket is different though.

group A of super eight india,westindies,south africa and newzealand group B will be england,australia,srilanka and pak i think

In T20 format they can upset big teams. They wont need to play 20-30 years to do that.
Test cricket is different though.
Upsets and Consistency are 2 seperate things .Under-estimation is a mistake which usually causes upsets in any format, But still evolved techniques are not as easier to learn. it takes decade but potential and consistency is only way for associate teams to bring their self on a track of experienced teams.

Super Eight​

Group 1 | Group 2
----------------------
England | India
West Indies | Australia
Sri Lanka | South Africa
New Zealand | Pakistan

*If a team seeded third in the group qualifies for the Super Eight, it will adopt the code of the team they have replaced. For example, if Q2 qualifies at England's expense in second place in group A, it would be A1 and India still A2. No points are carried forward to the Super Eight stage, and the top two teams in each Super Eight group will qualify for the semi-finals.

ICC World Twenty20 2012 | ESPN Cricinfo

Indians used ICC influence to persuade English in loosing the game in favor of Indinas.

India in group A Now.... India to play 3 tough teams.... Next match india will play against Australia.... After that india to play against Pakistan.... And than again South Africa.... Now thats what i call a toughest Group.... On 28th its vs Australia, on 30th september its vs Pakistan and on 2nd october its vs South africa. India has to beat two of them to go in Semi-finals.... The other group is alot weak.... in other group is shrilanka, westindiz, newzealand and england....

India wins by 80 Runs?

I protest...Match was fixed......
I suspect IPL making big offers to English team if they lose.
trollface_peeking_normal.jpg

Indians used ICC influence to persuade English in loosing the game in favor of Indinas.

Say thank you to India...why ? Bcz India only influenced ICC to make Pakistan win 2009 T20WC and not ban Saeed Ajmal from bowling despite complaints from various teams about his suspicious bowling action. Cmmon hurry...don't be so ungrateful dear :no:

India wins by 80 Runs?

I protest...Match was fixed......
I suspect IPL making big offers to English team if they lose.
trollface_peeking_normal.jpg

i second that. Either this match is fixed or England really sucks at this game. Lowest ever t20 score against a bowling line up like India's? ;)

India vs Pakistan on 30th Sep(Next Sunday) I think, get ready fellas :D BTW England are hopeless against spin.

Back
Top Bottom