What's new

England Vs India Test Series

India has not batted yet ... Long series ahead and England will be grilled by India with its batting in the series

they did bat today but like i said yesterday... India was 188 runs behind

England is too good in test matches nowadays... they have grilled almost every popular team in test matches since past 2 years

well if you see the reaction from Pieterson right after he was caught... you could clearly see he was not out. Its just the lack of technology that put some commentators such as Naser Hussain on doubt and they raised the question of why he was given not out by the third umpire. Asad Rauf declared him out but the third umpire over-ruled the decision after not finding any evidence of ball touching the bat. Look at the swift reaction by Pieterson after 1 second of his given out. He quickly nodded his head in No and chose to go for review in the second moment.

It was not out - but due to lack of cameras, the commentators felt it should have been given out. There was no clear evidence of ball touching the bat and i think they made a right decision (NOT OUT)

England just a wicket away from winning the first against India

Which is 2000th test in the history of Cricket and 100th test against both nations (if i am not wrong)

and I would like to repeat what i said couple of days ago - it is all OK... England has been grilling all teams equally since past 2 years or so

and England wins!!!!!!!!!

England wins!!!

Well done England, the beer should be flowing at the Brits house, will be a grand time.

India had moments of brilliance but, sadly, after a few wickets fell they just crumbled. During cricket WC they were truly the best team in the world but I don't know what has happened to them. Possibly they are all so "cricketed out" from CWC, IPL, INDIA-WI test.

+ why is Yuvraj Singh not playing? In WC he was a player who came on the pitch and truly gave his all and could turn round the course of a match and build serious momentum.

Indians alway lose out of their home......
Sorry for Indian Team fan boys

well its usually our trait to loose the first match in every series but come back strongly.......you cannot write this indian team off......you do that at your own peril......

hope team will get lesson and did enough practice

Whats frustrating is that the real India never turned up .The indian hierarchy should look at the intense fixtures they have lined up for thier team. Ive already mentioned this but they arrived late and are not ready for this series. These guys have been playing aggressive cricket non stop for ages. They must be given the oppertunity to show thier talents. I dont think 3 days before the next test is long enough. Good luck to the guys. 1 thing that was good news was the form of Sharma and Rainu.
By the way Zaheer has to be fit for trent bridge. That ground will be ideally suited for his bowling

England is tough to beat in English conditions- any way i am happy for the indian loss and wish for more as always :lol:-

Back
Top Bottom