What's new

England Vs India Test Series

anyway the other bad side of the present series is the crowd behaviour ..who say england has a knowledgable crowd , total bull **** , the way they doing booooooo to every boundery hit by indian players.....pathatic , nonsence , disgusting !!

dhoni can play cricket in 'the spirit' of the game while england wins - just imagine andrew strauss going to the australian locker room and asking steve waugh to re-consider his decision, one can imagine what he would have replied 'go stick it where the sun dont shine' play fair but play hard - india was 100% correct to appeal for the run-out and it was bell who was the 'knuckle-head' and he got away and so has the series (from india)

Great work England. You completely dominated the last two days of the match. Keep up the good work and win the next test too. :yahoo:

England's job was made ease with no referral system :P like good old days - but can't deny some shady play by India

I think Indian players took bribes ....Match fixing is involved they all collapsed like spaghetti in hot water

There were talks of major bookies arranging for big time match fixing deals and its just so OBVIOUS

England scored 500 runs in second innings including their "BOLWERS" almost scoring 150 runs

Meanwhile Indian batsmen score a mere 100 + runs

If there was a case for match fixing this is it

** Some one allowed the bowlers to score 150 runs
** Some one put a bet on Indian line up to fail socring as much as Tandulkar
** 6 Indian batsmen scoring mere 20 runs !!! Case right there

I am very convinced some of the players may have been involved in match fixing:agree:

Who would have imagined

India taking a lead of 70 runs in frist innings would lose and lose by 400 runs !!!

I just see some of the players PLAYED A BIG GAME behind the game

money.jpg

I mean seriously if you had bet $1000 on england to win after frist innings end , and bet on a convincing 400 run win !!!!! you would have made 20,000 $ at least

Some big bookies were picked up in england and spotted in stands ...

sorry but the BCCI nor the Indian players are cash strapped as the PCB or the Pakistani players. Please keep you conspiracy theories to yourself.

anyway the other bad side of the present series is the crowd behaviour ..who say england has a knowledgable crowd , total bull **** , the way they doing booooooo to every boundery hit by indian players.....pathatic , nonsence , disgusting !!

And there were threads questioning the morality of Indian fans ... in stadiums

Look man , if you are in racetrack ..and their is oil on the track "ALL CARS SLIP"

But , when you have a track , where one car zoom away 600 km.h and second car keeps sliping at 100 km.hr

You really wonder SAME TRACK , SAME CONDITIONS and one team scores 20 runs minus (runs by Tandulkar and HBSing)

I mean I just feel match fixing is involved -

And we are talking about number 1 rank team , slipping !!! and slipping badly I mean literally bookies had the odds in astronomical figures that India would win .....

And I just feel ... something just does not adds up

The fact that TWO bowlers in England scored 150 runs!!! This is big

Look man , if you are in racetrack ..and their is oil on the track "ALL CARS SLIP"

But , when you have a track , where one car zoom away 600 km.h and second car keeps sliping at 100 km.hr

You really wonder SAME TRACK , SAME CONDITIONS and one team scores 20 runs minus (runs by Tandulkar and HBSing)

I mean I just feel match fixing is involved -

Match Fixing happens but very less in India. Pakistan is No. 1 as per historical data.

Our Cricket Players are richest player in the world. Sachin Tendulakar is worth 1,000 Crore that also Indian Currency. You can imagine. Others Players too richest player. You can't even imagine How much money does BCCI and our players earns. BCCI and Indian Players are more richer than Whole Cricket world combined. 90% Advertisement in England Series are Indian. Our Players don't do such act. We have full confidence. We still No. 1 Test Player and World Champion in ODI too. Performance speaks all. Obviously, We can't win all matches. But it's part of Game. Cricket is not so important man, It's just a Sport.

why so much talking abt indian defeat in back to back tests. it is not the first time a team has lost back to back tests. if it was pakistan then there would have no discussion going on because losing back to back tests is normal for Pakistani team.

Bloody cricket......

24 hours a day
7 days a week
365 days a year :angry:

And this bcoz of the involvment of ICC in the Match fixing or Gambling.And it is from last few years almost from 2003 world cup.Look Budy India wins or England wins They dont care ...They juSt want money.Thats why there are matchs everyday.If not international The county if not county then Clubs level.

why so much talking abt indian defeat in back to back tests. it is not the first time a team has lost back to back tests. if it was pakistan then there would have no discussion going on because losing back to back tests is normal for Pakistani team.

there is always talk when campions loss...
there was a equal level of intence talk when india defeated australia in auatralia to get the number one position...
anyway , england will soon visit india for a series , these celibrations won't last long...
but then there will be talks of local faverable conditions in india in faver of home side which are presently absent while england enjoying there home advantages....\

I think these losses are enough to remind the indians not to play test matches out of India- They simply cant win-

Back
Top Bottom