What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

I dnt get it why ole so much obsessed with fred. Atkinson biased referring also play huge role in a last match. N he will be there in next match too
Oles favouritism, you got a potential world star in van de beek rotting away in the bench and he plays Fred, who makes constant mistake after mistake, he can’t pass to save his life. atkinson is shit, but the thing is with the team we got, we shouldn’t be struggling against, wolves, young boys, west ham and even Newcastle for most the game. Our games are won due to individual brilliance, ole might have good man to man management, but he has no tactics, no one can even tell what type of football he plays.

@Arsalan hello bro hope you are enjoying the season!
Oles favouritism, you got a potential world star in van de beek rotting away in the bench and he plays Fred, who makes constant mistake after mistake, he can’t pass to save his life. atkinson is shit, but the thing is with the team we got, we shouldn’t be struggling against, wolves, young boys, west ham and even Newcastle for most the game. Our games are won due to individual brilliance, ole might have good man to man management, but he has no tactics, no one can even tell what type of football he plays.
i want rashford to stay unfit or fk off from man utd along with maguire and linguard! the longer these turd stay at utd the longer we will have to wait for title!

i want rashford to stay unfit or fk off from man utd along with maguire and linguard! the longer these turd stay at utd the longer we will have to wait for title!

Thats crazy talk. A fully fit Rashford is a great player, he was playing with injuries most of last season. Maguire is a solid CB too.

Our teams issue is central midfield. We don't have an Ndidi, Matic can't cut it anymore.

Thats crazy talk. A fully fit Rashford is a great player, he was playing with injuries most of last season. Maguire is a solid CB too.

Our teams issue is central midfield. We don't have an Ndidi, Matic can't cut it anymore.
rashford is typical overated overhyped english footballer he is richmans theo wallcot that guys only attribute was pace and nothing else same with rashford!

if you think maguire is solid CB you havnt seen monster CB utd had in past! maguire is fit for mid level team not utd! same with rashfrod and as for linguard he belongs in tier 2 and ole is not competent enough to manage a big club like man utd!

i have been a utd for for atleast 15-16 years now so i have seen glory and shit days and still supported the club i love but with this stupid obsession with culture and heritage of playing english players wont win us trophies!

I think the problem is, we have a stacked attack, we got ronaldo who’s going to play every game, then we have sancho who is still adapting, we got lingard, which personally should’ve been sold to whu, martial who had a great international break, we got cavani and rashford coming back and greenwood, also we got young Talent like amad, now how is ole going to keep them all happy, ole never rotates unless needed, and this will be a huge problem for us going forward.

midfield is a huge problem, however ole loves the mcfred combo and can’t seem to let go of them. We need to buy a midfield, someone like a ndidi or tchouameni, someone like Jorginho would be the perfect player, we also have pogba who could potentially leave, with the pressure of ole also needing silverware this season, I think we will slowly but surely begin to see cracks within the team eventually if we don’t buy who we need soon.

I think the problem is, we have a stacked attack, we got ronaldo who’s going to play every game, then we have sancho who is still adapting, we got lingard, which personally should’ve been sold to whu, martial who had a great international break, we got cavani and rashford coming back and greenwood, also we got young Talent like amad, now how is ole going to keep them all happy, ole never rotates unless needed, and this will be a huge problem for us going forward.

midfield is a huge problem, however ole loves the mcfred combo and can’t seem to let go of them. We need to buy a midfield, someone like a ndidi or tchouameni, someone like Jorginho would be the perfect player, we also have pogba who could potentially leave, with the pressure of ole also needing silverware this season, I think we will slowly but surely begin to see cracks within the team eventually if we don’t buy who we need soon.
ole is tactically stupid that match against young boys after the red card that idiot decided to defend deep team with attacking quality of utd with such attack minder players you dont expect them to defend properly second half young boys dominated utd and that turdguard gifted them a goal! and him bringing turdgurad from bench shows how stupid he is and dont deserve to be manger of man utd!

and yes we need a kante quality DM someone who can not just control but boss the midfield! thats the missing link imo! and please dont even talk about rashfrod he is no where near utd quality utd should be magnanimous and ship him to le arses fc!

ole is tactically stupid that match against young boys after the red card that idiot decided to defend deep team with attacking quality of utd with such attack minder players you dont expect them to defend properly second half young boys dominated utd and that turdguard gifted them a goal! and him bringing turdgurad from bench shows how stupid he is and dont deserve to be manger of man utd!

and yes we need a kante quality DM someone who can not just control but boss the midfield! thats the missing link imo! and please dont even talk about rashfrod he is no where near utd quality utd should be magnanimous and ship him to le arses fc!
I agree about rashford, I think due to the fact he’s English he gets overhyped, the amount of chances he’s missed one on one is ridiculous, however I can’t deny the fact that he’s saved us many times.

I agree about rashford, I think due to the fact he’s English he gets overhyped, the amount of chances he’s missed one on one is ridiculous, however I can’t deny the fact that he’s saved us many times.
by saving you mean staying relevant then sorry to say thats not the standard utd should follow!

utds standards are hunting for trophies fighting and winning trophies not just managing to stay up there.

Arsenal? Never considered them top 6 since wenger left, Tottenham shouldn’t even be considered a top 6 side, Leicester deserves it more, with Aston Villa and West Ham creeping in. Man United has a strong team but from the last few games, I don’t think we gonna win the league, I see Chelsea winning it, with united city and Liverpool following. I was screaming when de gea saved us last evening, all the games besides Leeds have been close, oles mcfred obsession will cost us, even ronaldo cant save united with mcfred.

Ye but do you remember only a few months ago the top 4 and Arsenal and Spurs had the audacity and cheek to insinuate they were the "top 6" and were going to be part of a super euro league? What a load of bollax? Spurs and Arsenal are now a top 10 at the best. Now talking of OGS - he has the $$ and players to win the league - he lacks the management nouse of a Touchel or Pep. He isnt in the same league

Greenwood > Ansu Fati any day!
Mctominay was Almost ghosting the whole game against West Ham!..

1-0 Aston Villa, ole out. I’m sick and tired of this, his obsession of mcfred is killing me. they cost us so many games and he plays them over and over again.

1-0 Aston Villa, ole out. I’m sick and tired of this, his obsession of mcfred is killing me. they cost us so many games and he plays them over and over again.

Time for him to go. Hes just not up to the job. Conte is waiting. End the sentimental crap. He is not going to win anything. Been given a cracking team. Cant and wont perform.

Time for him to go. Hes just not up to the job. Conte is waiting. End the sentimental crap. He is not going to win anything. Been given a cracking team. Cant and wont perform.
Not happening, ole yesterday said “team played well” and he also tried to say they got more Difficult games coming up so they weren’t focusing on this game. Oles job is as secure as ever, he won’t be getting sacked, the board love him and they also said he won’t be going anywhere. ole is so shit and the way he makes excuses is the worst bs, he needs to go, but he won’t be going anywhere.

Fail to see why Donny is such an outcast. It's one thing if his competition has been performing outstanding as was the case with Shaw once Tellas arrived. The manager is completely justified in keeping the new purchase on the bench if the incumbent players performance improves. However with Freds performances I fail to see why Van de Beek is not being given any PL starts.

Back
Top Bottom