English Premier League - Previous Seasons

Arsalan

THINK TANK CHAIRMAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
MODERATOR EDIT
SEPTEMBER 07 2021
All Previous seasons to be merged in this one thread and we will keep one thread running for current season, which will also be merged with this master thread once season is over.

So many threads on cricket, what about football? :)

Football followers report in! Specially English premier league fans. The season start is nearing and the excitement level is rising! Quite a few new procurement to keep an key on. This season promises a lot. Lets see what it delivers.

Seriously, how many of our members follow English Premier League?

EDIT:
Ok with football fans showing up here now, for the second part of this "Following 2016/2017 season" visit below thread:
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

:)

Last edited:
Arsenal's winning it this year.
hehehehe
you are posting this on wrong thread! :P
Post this here:
Join me and other Pakistani members to play Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 Classic League Code: 467237-139730
:lol:
No offense bro!

Follow the EPL closely (got fantasy leagues going at my workplace so no choice haha). Man U fan, cant wait to see Ibra in action.

35DCCE5B00000578-3671202-Zlatan_Ibrahimovic_is_now_officially_a_Manchester_United_player_-m-14_1467458303291.jpg

Arsenal's winning it this year.
ManU fan .. not hardcore follower ..watch some games and try to remain in touch
Follow the EPL closely (got fantasy leagues going at my workplace so no choice haha). Man U fan, cant wait to see Ibra in action.

35DCCE5B00000578-3671202-Zlatan_Ibrahimovic_is_now_officially_a_Manchester_United_player_-m-14_1467458303291.jpg
So it seems there are four of us for now,,, Good start considering that the thread is a few minutes old. Hope we will have many more joining us soon and hope to follow the 2016/2017 season together with all of other fans here on defence.pk. :)

Arrogant :P
I hope EPL will show him his actual worth :)
No he is not arrogant. But offers the most beautiful game. There are better players but none is as much of treat to watch as Zlatan Abrahamovic. An immigrant guy from Rosengård, he is as humble as it gets.

No he is not arrogant. But offers the most beautiful game. There are better players but none is as much of treat to watch as Zlatan Abrahamovic. An immigrant guy from Rosengård, he is as humble as it gets.
Humble ---- Zaltan????? :lol:
You and me are talking about two different people surely!!

Humble ---- Zaltan?????
You and me are talking about two different people surely!!
Yes I can see, I am talking about Zlatan and you are talking about Zaltan :lol::lol:

But joke aside, he should be arrogant in dealing with arrogant people of clubs and players. But I'm talking about his off the field interactions. Whenever he is Rosengård, he treats his people the same way and as before he became famous.

Back
Top Bottom