What's new

Erdogan Takes MILGEM Project Away From Koc Group

BordoEnes

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
M?LGEM projesi Koçtan al?n?yor mu?

Erdogan with his dictatorial vendettas is going crazy by the day.

Only because the Koc group supported the Gezi protests this madman dictator doesn't even care about national security issues

God knowns who's gonna lead the project...if it's really because of Gezi events. Forget RMK's LHD design in the tender.

-----
Also, the project will go on. This is a big project. Don't forget money talks.

Since AKP have come to power they haven't set up one successful company... can you name me one?
TOKİ
the only government company that was developed by the AKP happens to operate in a sector where our private companies are strongest at, what a coincidence. This fact alone shows what treacherous scum we're dealing with.
-----
Also, the project will go on. This is a big project. Don't forget money talks.
To the second best, what do you expect RMK to do? They have a full spectrum of products from the simplest missile boat to the only indigenous LHD design has ever been made in Turkey.

Like them or not Koç Holdings is the greatest private investor of the Turkish defence industry.

To the second best, what do you expect RMK to do? They have a full spectrum of products from the simplest missile boat to the only indigenous LHD design has ever been made in Turkey.

Like them or not Koç Holdings is the greatest private investor of the Turkish defence industry.

I have no doubt,

I'm just merely trying to say that the project will go on.

Maybe Sedef will go on; considering they have more experience in "warships".

But I would like to point out the title of this thread is wrong. Nothing is certain. I believe the original source for this news is Sabah.

So this could all be "yandaş medya" and their propaganda.

But I would like to point out the title of this thread is wrong. Nothing is certain. I believe the original source for this news is Sabah.

So this could all be "yandaş medya" and their propaganda.
I doubt it, they didn't hesitate to take BMC away from Karamehmet. I expect all kinds of dirty tricks from these SOBs. MHP should stop playing AKP's sidekick and take a stance against all this BS.

they are jeopardizing our national defence industry for their petty political gains FFS, as if their meddling with the armed forces wasn't enough.

Sedef may be good but only RMK dared to come up with an indigenous LHD design. None else in Turkey has such gigantic balls.

@MrTopal27 It's time for being a preventer rather than being deployed...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
MHP should stop playing AKP's sidekick and take a stance against all this BS.

Really?

By the way what do you think of the new commanders after YAS?

I really think that should be a topic of its own but no ones opened a thread...

Hmm. Weren't the first two built in government shipyards? Maybe they'll just do that for the rest.

I don't think Koç will go away. The Turkish Government isn't so stupid as to wipe out one of the most important private companies in the industry. This was probably just their warning?

Really?

By the way what do you think of the new commanders after YAS?

I really think that should be a topic of its own but no ones opened a thread...

@Neptune will simply ban the thread after first insult saying politic discussions are banned.

@Neptune will simply ban the thread after first insult saying politic discussions are banned.

However, myself already had opened that thread and nothing happened. If you have complains about me mate, you can simply go to GHQ. Regards :)

Really Turkey has been jolt seriously with their local programs like some foreign powers don't like them to stand on their own.

Really Turkey has been jolt seriously with their local programs like some foreign powers don't like them to stand on their own.
The more they dont like it the more we will pursue our independence.
There is nothing they can do but whine about it.

Back
Top Bottom