What's new

Erdogan Takes MILGEM Project Away From Koc Group

Translation please? Google Translate gives some garbage as translation. From what little I understood, it's about Erdogan cancelling some Tender?

Translation please? Google Translate gives some garbage as translation. From what little I understood, it's about Erdogan cancelling some Tender?
It says;they will probably cancel the contract with RMK marine(Koc Holding) and give it to another firm.
Not certain yet,but the news cant be taken serious.

What support vessels does Koc group make?

Because during IDEF 2013 one of our ship building companies signed a deal for Co-production and ToT for support vessels for the Saudi Navy.

As far as I know, Otokar is although a Koc company. If it's true, Otokar's IFV has no change to go in production. That's also goes for other prototypes, too.

As far as I know, Otokar is although a Koc company. If it's true, Otokar's IFV has no change to go in production. That's also goes for other prototypes, too.
Dont think that he(Erdogan) would go there,but you never know.

What support vessels does Koc group make?

Because during IDEF 2013 one of our ship building companies signed a deal for Co-production and ToT for support vessels for the Saudi Navy.

I don't know which project your referring to but those are from RMK MARINE's official site, which's the shipbuilding arm of Koc Group:

RMK

Naval Projects

Capabilities

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom