What's new

Erdogan terms Pakistan Turkey’s best friend

What we have always been told here in Turkey by media and officials is that Pakistan is/was one of our best friends in the world. So, we think/believe it is. And a friend must always back his friend not only when things go smooth but also when got in trouble. This is what our culture say us.

Russia violated our airspace more than once , and got punished for. This simple.

Rusia may have more military gears than us. But they dont have the brave hearth which Turkish soldiers have. This comes from not a young keyboard warrior but from some one who spent long time in Turkish Army. I dont think the world witnessed such a great brave soldiers ever. I dont think there is a soldier on earth other than Turkish who goes to war like going to a wedding. I saw it by my own eyes, i am the witness.

The more i read about Turkey and its people, the more i fall in love with Turkey and hating its enemies. Your people are honorable, brave and proud. We know Russia won't go for war, all she can do is to arm PKK terrorists to teeth, which can create problems for Turkey but we know that Turkey will kill those PKK rats mercilessly. Pakistan, i think will definitely share its counter terrorism strategy, since we have been fighting against guerrilla warfare aka taliban and not only fighting but also successfully defeating them. My request to you is that never ever think that you are alone. You do realize that our forefathers revolted against British when they were ordered to fight your forefathers.

I like to see Turkey becomes nuclear power. Pakistan can surely help in this regard. Relying on west is always dangerous. Never know when those hypocrites stab in the back.

May Allah protect Turkey and its people from all harms and danger. Ameen :smitten::pakistan:

Thats correct Pakistanis are Turks and Turks are Pakistanis

And we're proud of that

What's your problem farsi?
nope only fanboys are turks.not pakistanis
i hate turkey.
no shits given about palestine.homies with israel.
i dont like tureky.
not even muslim,they secular

You Pakistanis are Turk not Pakistani. I am feeling sorry for nationalism of entire world after reading your comments here. I wish I hadn't read your comments.
no my brother that's not the case for all pakistanis.only turk fanboys consider them turks
the only reason pakistansi like turkey is cux of their vile soaps that you see on tv
lel.
i hate turkey and consider the struggle of iran legitimate.
more legitamte than any muslim country considering the fact that they have gone against the whole world to support palestine.

I rated your comment because of your love for Turkey & will disagree with you on Erdogan. He is a leader of Turkey, If Turks are happy with him, what problem we have got? You can disagree with Erdogan but you shouldn't hate him.

I respect the Turkish people and their democractic choice. I will not tell them who to vote in. I was just presenting my personal opinion.

nope only fanboys are turks.not pakistanis
i hate turkey.
no shits given about palestine.homies with israel.
i dont like tureky.
not even muslim,they secular

no my brother that's not the case for all pakistanis.only turk fanboys consider them turks
the only reason pakistansi like turkey is cux of their vile soaps that you see on tv
lel.
i hate turkey and consider the struggle of iran legitimate.
more legitamte than any muslim country considering the fact that they have gone against the whole world to support palestine.

Seriously What did i just read? Say this to ordinary Pakistanis on streets and you will get your answer.

DUMB.:suicide::angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Muslim countries should concentrate in developing their economies and together create a bloc similar to the European Union. Turkey in the last decade has grown significantly and In'sha'allah it will become a major economic super power. Hopefully Turkish expertise, companies and trade increases in Pakistan, because we have a number of cultural similarities between our two states. Sheikh Rumi is highly respected in Pakistan which influenced the writings of Allama Iqbal.

Turkey is brother and we have this relationship even before 1947. We sud try to help both parites to solve issues rather than being played in the hands of westerns.
Mostly Russian and turkey have same policies which favours both parties.. Pakistan sud play very smart role...
But Turkey is our Brother.

But if you talk about Russia, then Pakistan needs to stay neutral. We can NOT afford to mess with Russia and Pakistan's relation with it. We need to check on our priorities. Pakistan should be top priority before anything else.
No no first youve got to know this you are in a WAR situation brother and ita not a game its a big war all ober the world .. And turks are very good frinds and brothers of pakistan so we will look our interest first and second pakistan has ni need of russia like us or china but it will be very good yes ... In my mind when you ask me pakistan just has to stand with tuerkey like a umbrella and play a fair role thats important. like a peace team this is the best option and in the interest of pakistan . Cause pakistan make something for the future .:)

Many of you are replying me about the history of Turks in sub continent. No one is getting the point, that Pakistan was not an independent state at the time. Mainly we just share religion and right now we are talking about the relations Turkey and Pakistan Have today. Also, who should Pakistan favor Russia or Turkey. And my point is, if you think we share food and base on that we should support Turkey is really funny to me. We have to see our interests as well. It's not a friendship between two people, but tow nations. And one wrong step can make Pakistan suffer. The whole nation! :)

And you aren't trying to understand the fact that Pakistan is an acronym, for Punjab, Afghania(old name of KPK province), Kashmir, Sindh, BalochisTAN..a term coined by Ch Rehmat Ali in 1933, in his journal "Now or Never"....and Punjabis, Sindhis, Pushtuns, Baloch, Kashmiris, all lived in this region since ages, influence of dynasties of Turkic origin in Dehli helped shaped the culture, folklore, music, architecture, arts, food and clothing. Its not whether the name Pakistan was there or not, the people were there !!!
Our support for Turks predates the creation of both countries, its a historical bond as they led the muslims for 600 years, these bonds are time tested. In today's context Pak and Turkey have always stood by each other, in all our wars, they provided material and diplomatic support to Pakistan, they stood by us during earthquakes and floods. Pakistan's relations with Russia (defence & economic) are independent from those with Turkey, if Turkish airspace was violated, then Turkey had the right to respond, who is asking Pakistan to choose either of the two countries as allies. NATO is more than enough to deter any attack on Turkey.

Turkey has always supported Pak stance on Kashmir , and when US incursions into Pak happened they stood by us
http://www.jamestown.org/single/?tx_ttnews[tt_news]=34086&no_cache=1#.VmcY8DZdFZU

Last edited:
o_O Are you Pakistani? Really? i can't trust you and also as you're residing in Russia, probably have drunken vodka. Come to your senses and then we'll talk

I am Pakistani and i don't need certificate from bootlickers of Turks.
Do trust or not......not my problem.

And you aren't trying to understand the fact that Pakistan is an acronym, for Punjab, Afghania(old name of KPK province), Kashmir, Sindh, BalochisTAN..a term coined by Ch Rehmat Ali in 1933, in his journal "Now or Never"....and Punjabis, Sindhis, Pushtuns, Baloch, Kashmiris, all lived in this region since ages, influence of dynasties of Turkic origin in Dehli helped shaped the culture, folklore, music, architecture, arts, food and clothing. Its not whether the name Pakistan was there or not, the people were there !!!
Our support for Turks predates the creation of both countries, its a historical bond as they led the muslims for 600 years, these bonds are time tested. In today's context Pak and Turkey have always stood by each other, in all our wars, they provided material and diplomatic support to Pakistan, they stood by us during earthquakes and floods. Pakistan's relations with Russia (defence & economic) are independent from those with Turkey, if Turkish airspace was violated, then Turkey had the right to respond, who is asking Pakistan to choose either of the two countries as allies. NATO is more than enough to deter any attack on Turkey.

Turkey has always supported Pak stance on Kashmir , and when US incursions into Pak happened they stood by us
Turkey Supports Pakistan in Opposing U.S. Cross-Border Strikes | The Jamestown Foundation

I did say earlier we should support them with drawing the limits. Making historical bonds and sharing same food a reason to cause Pakistan suffer is a really foolish idea. Already facing enough of the problems. I never said to completely disassociate ourselves with the problem or from Turks. All I am trying to say is, we have to see our interests before jumping into the situation. :)

Davutoglue shares video of meeting with Shahbaz on Facebook

LAHORE - During his one-day visit to Turkey, Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif was accorded warm welcome by Turkey President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglue and Istanbul Mayor Kadir Topbas.

Shahbaz Sharif also held one-on-one meetings with Turkish leadership. The scheduled meeting of Shahbaz Sharif with Tayyip Erdogan was 45 minutes but it lasted for more than 2 and a half hours.

The interest of Turk leadership in the personality of CM Shahbaz can be judged from the fact that PM Ahmet Davutoglue personally uploaded the video of his meeting with Shahbaz Sharif on Facebook which has been liked by thousands.

Davutoglue shares video of meeting with Shahbaz on Facebook

Back
Top Bottom