What's new

Escalation can only deter Pakistan, but India seems ready to strike and afraid to wound

No offence but this is a very poorly written jingoistic article. I have seen better posts from Indians here.

First of all I don't remember the rackshaw one nor have I seen it anywhere. I have seen rackshaws sarcastically having written " don't horn. You will wake the soundly sleeping AWAM " so this article is brazingly lying. In fact u have seen rickshaws having written great things about raheel Sharif and couple of them of them were edging for take over.

Next we come to surgical strike fiasco. Its an Indian news report so why not. However that thing about a slap reeks unprofessional and ethicless writing. I am starting to wonder why he irked so many Indian analysts and many social media Indians and I have come to the conclusion that deep down they enjoyed when terrorists attack ( bear in mind when I speak about some on social media and the analysts). They liked it bcz it helped carve the image of a failed state but now that we have reduced significantly and Pakistan is moving forward, they spew their annoyance and hatred at raheel.

Ahh cross border firings started from that point. Has the writer forgotten about the destruction of the oil depot post whose pictures were posted here by drone imaging ( I believe) and the Pakistani claim about the destruction of five posts. So cross border firings began the day you martyred two of our soldiers. Highly misinformed. Secondly you demand escalation and claim that is exactly what raheel seeks. Isn't it nonsensical to give him exactly what he wants.

I wouldn't talk about the 2001-2003 border conflict. Many soldiers lost their lives due to mine mapping and India received heavy losses from artillery shelling. I have said that birder conflicts are useless and it was useless!!

Now after that the blunder was so huge that India actually changed its entire doctrine. Using the writers logic I can ascertain how heavily lost India was that they came up with a new quick fire routine to combat those losses. Senseless.

So anybody that asks for peace is losing and has obviously lost. We live in a world where demanding an end to war is akin to losing. Where did this senseless bravado came from. Where did this madness take root. So any body that says enough! To the most senseless form of warfare ( border conflict) is a coward who has lost. Unbelievable.

The writer forgot. Again lacks knowledge.

I would have written " the casualties and beating Pakistan took was so huge that musharraf, the self styled gheghis Khan, came begging to pakistan to end the conflict once and for all and solve Kashmir thus his five points" now that is patriotic jingoism.

Fire attacks, cruise missiles and rocket strikes. Where the hell do these guys come from ?

It seems the new get noticed in the columnist world is to write jingoistic crap that makes absolutely no sense. Journalistic ethics my foot right.

Finally what is with the articles from India since last month. War mongering at shocking levels. Start world war 3, don't start world war 3, escalate escalate escalate ... This ends up creating war hysteria and very harmful level of war romanticism and believe me there is nothing more maddening in this world than war romanticism in a nation that slowly creeps into the leaders and gentlemen it will lead into the leadership bcz leadership comes from the people. They are not an alien construct.

ALLAH has said that the leaders that will be placed upon you will be the reflection of yourself and your society.

Did you tag me and then edit that tag out? Just curious.

Did you tag me and then edit that tag out? Just curious.

I tagged you but remembered how you hate such threads so I edited it. I was going to write don't come here on your wall but unfortunately i forgot.
I apologize.

This is a nonsensical thread. Normally I don't answer to these threads but today I am finding myself extremely annoyed.

I tagged you but remembered how you hate such threads so I edited it. I was going to write don't come here on your wall but unfortunately i forgot.
I apologize.

This is a nonsensical thread. Normally I don't answer to these threads but today I am finding myself extremely annoyed.

Not a problem.You are right, this is a thread that I deeply dislike. I have been pungent about it somewhere; I can't remember where.

Some half-arsed idiot asked why I was questioning the expertise of a general officer, and I was so irritated that I gave a short list of some Indian Army general officers who were the biggest donkeys going.

If that had happened on PDF, I would have given a list of Pakistani general officers, so it is just as well that you omitted me.

No apology called for; your tact and understanding are very comforting.

I thought Pakistan lies
PAK to P5 - India is shelling , Killing our people

P5 to PAK :- But we only hear News of Indian soldiers getting killed and Indian civilians getting killed. No news from your side. then why are you Complaining for then , Since you are stronger??

PAk PM to PA: - we need to confirm out our soldiers getting killed too.

P5 to PAK :- But we only hear News of Indian soldiers getting killed and Indian civilians getting killed. No news from your side. then why are you Complaining for then , Since you are stronger??

Hillarious but so true

Why whinge if nothing happened

Why make loc a no media can go area

Please spare us the we have bunkers there

Hillarious but so true

Why whinge if nothing happened

Why make loc a no media can go area

Please spare us the we have bunkers there
lol, they why complaining to P5 for ?......oh Bunker is busted now ;)

Thanks @Zarvan for posting this anti Pakistan cr@p. Yaar molana kuch sharam karo. Bharation ki bakwas is forum par post kar rahai ho,

Tumhain kab sharam aur ghairat aaye gi??

Might be you were hiding under the table when all this discussion was taking place.

You bharatis sure have brain to imagine all kind of things from your own.

Thanks @Zarvan for posting this anti Pakistan cr@p. Yaar molana kuch sharam karo. Bharation ki bakwas is forum par post kar rahai ho,

Might be you were hiding under the table when all this discussion was taking place.

yep . that why suddenly after P5 meeting , Pak super soldiers started to die suddenly , bunkers started to fail.

yep . that why suddenly after P5 meeting , Pak super soldiers started to die suddenly , bunkers started to fail.

And suddenly after surgical strike Indian soldiers started to die. Because all of them had died the day of surgical strike drama.

Stop thinking from your as$ bharati. We too can think a lot of stuff from our side.

You should know what your enemy thinks and writes. If only their writing makes you loose your mind than you need to work on yourself

You should know what your enemy thinks and writes. If only their writing makes you loose your mind than you need to work on yourself

No we don't want to know what these b@stards say and write. Only you want to know since you are obsessed with India. We are not obsessed. We just want them dead when they attack us.

And suddenly after surgical strike Indian soldiers started to die. Because all of them had died the day of surgical strike drama.

Stop thinking from your as$ bharati. We too can think a lot of stuff from our side.
nope Indian Soldiers Died in your strike , Indian Media has Access of LOC with Video , unlike your media, id your media allowed to go on LOC with Video Camera at all?

Yes same you have said about many thins in OBL/ AK khan / kargil etc.... so Please stop lie... how much you lie and do propaganda. ?

nope Indian Soldiers Died in your strike , Indian Media has Access of LOC with Video , unlike your media, id your media allowed to go on LOC with Video Camera at all?

Yes same you have said about many thins in OBL/ AK khan / kargil etc.... so Please stop lie... how much you lie and do propaganda. ?

Even BBC has access to media on Pakistani side. And Pakistani media is far more critical of Pakistani establishment than Indian media that dances to its establishment 24/7.

OBL, Kargil etc etc. Repeating them won't prove your point which doesn't exist.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom