What's new

Ethnic cleansing of minorities: Only Jain temple in Valley destroyed

mmm why Indians from their country went all the way to the country of Kashmiris called Jammu and Kashmir to build the temple

and the most noted thing is that it was not some Stone, cement built, hard structure, but a small derasar (temple), carved out of teak . means not a building cant be termed as TEMPLE in strict sense.

Anyway you are blowing it out of proportion by terming it ethnic cleansing lolzzzz.

The act is condemnable so is blowing it out of proportion

First>> killing of Hindus and force them to leave

Second>> Killing of Sikhs in chattisingh pura and now calling them to leave

Third>> Now burning of a Jain temple

And u still take it as blown out of proportion its pathetic and offending to humanity and minorities.

I post the same thing somewhere else which was also related to minority. As this is also related to same, I feel it would be ok to post it here.

This is not new from Geelani and Seperatist.

Let me remind you one of those slogan by seperatist in the early 1990.

Kashmir me rehna hain to Allah-o-Akbar Kehna Hai

Some of the tapped slogans repeatedly spoken out by separatist.

On the night of January 19, all mosques in the valley began to broadcast from the loudspeakers that are used normally for prayer calls, a taped message which ran non- stop twenty four hours for three consecutive days:

The marauders played dire warnings from mosques which pierced each nerve of anybody with a Hindu name. As the sun turned pale, the exhortations became louder, and three taped slogans repeatedly played their terror: 'Kashmir mei agar rehna hai, Allah-O-Akbar kehna hai' (If you want to stay in Kashmir, you have to say Allah is great); 'Yahan kya chalega, Nizam-e-Mustafa' (What do we want here? Rule of Shariah); 'Asi gachchi Pakistan, Batao roas te Batanev san' (We want Pakistan along with Hindu women, but without their men).

Kashmir kya banega - Pakistan (What will Kashmir be - Pakistan)

Battav - ya raliv, ya chaliv, natte galiv (Hindus/Pandits, either convert, leave, or get killed).

Zalimo O, Kafiro, Kashmir hamara chhod do (Ye cruel Kafirs (infidels) vacate our Kashmir)

Arise ye, fearless Momins (What will have sway here - Prophet's governance)

For Russia has lost the race,
Now the sword hangs on India's neck
Now it is Kashmir's turn.

Islam hamara maksad hai
Kuran hamara dastur hai
Jehad hamara rasta hai.

(Islam is our destination
Koran is our constitution
Jehad is our way.)

Hamein kya chahye, Nizame Mustafa
Kashmere main kya chalaiga, Nizame Mustafa
Hindustan mein kya chalaiga, Nizame Mustafa

(What do we need - Prophet's governance. What will
have sway in Kashmir - Prophet's governance.
What will have sway in India - Prophet's governance.

Ganga-Jamuna mein aag lagayenge

(We will destroy Ganga and Yamuna)

1. Headlines from local newspaper "Alsafa", Srinagar on April 14, 1990: "Kashmiri Pandits responsible for duress against Muslims should leave the valley within two days."

2. Press release of Hizbul Mujahideen faction of Kashmiri terrorists published in the morning edition of Urdu daily "Aftab" on 1/4/1990. The headlines proclaimed: "The aim of present struggle is the supremacy of Islam in Kashmir, in all walks of life and nothing else. Anyone who puts any hurdle in our way will be annihilated."

3. Hand bill found pasted on the doors of Kashmiri Hindu Homes and the streets of Srinagar by Allah Tigers, yet another terrorist outfit: "Awake and arise Muslims, Run Away Infidels, Jihad is ahead."

So, surely they want Kashmir to become Muslim State in Pakistan. India will never tolerate any type such act which would lead a secular state in to another Pakistan type act of 1947.

Thanks Arihant unfortunately some baised people will never see fault of Kashmiri's. How inhuman one can get and none of the Kashmiri's have made any decent effort to bring back Pundits.

Thanks Arihant unfortunately some baised people will never see fault of Kashmiri's. How inhuman one can get and none of the Kashmiri's have made any decent effort to bring back Pundits.

I was seeing CNN yesterday and there were talks between Kashmiri Muslims and Kashmiri Pundits.

What happen there was that Kashmiri Pundits wanted to be a part of Indian Constitution even though there community suffered the worst. They are being forced to live outside their own home land. Around 4 Lakh Pundits Migrated from Valley.

Now, it was turn of Kashmiri Muslim to talk. He invited Kashmiri Pundit to join the Sepertatist movement in Kashmir and return back to Valley. This was denied by same Kashmiri Pundit guy and refuse to support the movement. Still it was asked to Muslim whether he still invite them. He still said yes,

but what happen Kashmiri Pundit replied, Why you want to me invite. Either you want me to join your illegal movement or you want me to get killed by terrorist or in mob.

The fact is that Kashmiri Pundit's answer remain solely hidden in the tape recorded of 1990s.

Battav - ya raliv, ya chaliv, natte galiv (Hindus/Pandits, either convert, leave, or get killed)

P.S. Both Muslim and Hindu guy were of average age 20-21.

Last edited:
mmm why Indians from their country went all the way to the country of Kashmiris called Jammu and Kashmir to build the temple

and the most noted thing is that it was not some Stone, cement built, hard structure, but a small derasar (temple), carved out of teak . means not a building cant be termed as TEMPLE in strict sense.

Anyway you are blowing it out of proportion by terming it ethnic cleansing lolzzzz.

Maybe because Jainism has existed in this land long long before a religion called Islam was born or came to Kashmir.

So technically it is the Jains/Hindus who should be asking the others why you came here all the way from Arabia.

Anyways this is a despicable act of ethinic cleansing and I am repeating that by making this a religious struggle the Kashmiris are just hardening the resolve of the Indians.

Last edited:

if anyone's got full non- edited video plz post.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is the most stupid comment came from ELITE member.... Please read one more time this is STUPID comment.

For your kind information (only if you wish to understand) whole J&K people were Hindus ...... temple was Ancient.

Who are you to approve its a temple or not ??? You are a muslim and I must say you will be in favour of this act.

P.S --- I always hate to read your comments. Total Crap

Back
Top Bottom