What's new

EU warns against ban on Geo

From Wikipedia: Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Present-day countries of origin[edit]
According to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the countries of origin for the largest numbers of illegal immigrants are as follows (latest of 2009):[8]

Country of originRaw numberPercent of totalPercent change 2000 to 2009
Mexico6,650,00062%+42%
El Salvador530,0005%+25%
Guatemala480,0004%+65%
Honduras320,0003%+95%
Philippines270,0002%+33%
India200,0002%+64%
Korea200,0002%+14%
Ecuador170,0002%+55%
Brazil150,0001%+49%
China120,0001%-37%
Other1,650,00015%-17%

The Urban Institute estimates "between 65,000 and 75,000 undocumented Canadians currently live illegally in the United States."[18]

So, according to this data, less than 1% of illegal immigrants in the USA come from Canada.
thanks bro for the corrections , Canadian's & American's should always work shoulder to shoulder to build a better world
however the jays will beat NY in this year's base ball seasons or Nicole Kidman is going back to Tom cruise ! :woot:

I live in Virginia now, down in the area called "the peninsula", between the James and York rivers. I was born in northern Virginia, went to college in New Hampshire and graduate school in Illinois. After graduate school, I worked in Upstate New York for 30 years, then moved back to Virginia. Those are the USA places that I have lived.

Unfortunately I didn't get to go there but a relative of mine used to live in a village/town called Blackburn near Virginia Tech (unless I'm mistaken) - Nice place he used to say ! :)

You stayed n NYC for 30 years ? :o:

How ? It looks like a concrete jungle ! :unsure:

Chicago, DC and Buffalo had more Open Spaces ! :agree:

EU has no locus standi or authority on the issue. It's an internal affair of Pakistan and Pakistan only

Perhaps they should fix their track record on free speech first. Even bringing up holocaust or questioning the death tolls can win you a chalan and jail time

They are in no position to yap about geo tv or its closure - which took place due to gross journalistic lack of ethics; a "news" channel pedaling lies about the critical organs of the state such as armed forces, intelligence

While they're at it they can do something about attacks on immigrants and settlers such as the Roma/gypsies (who incidentally originated from india - so indians should be the ones vocal on this)

And if they want to withdraw trade concessions so be it. The military should pressure the govt not to lift the ban. National security and the sanctity of the armed forces are more important than being submissive and being met with threats to do this or do that

Let's see if this govt has any spine. I'm not hopeful

Unfortunately I didn't get to go there but a relative of mine used to live in a village/town called Blackburn near Virginia Tech (unless I'm mistaken) - Nice place he used to say ! :)

You stayed n NYC for 30 years ? :o:

How ? It looks like a concrete jungle ! :unsure:

Chicago, DC and Buffalo had more Open Spaces ! :agree:

He said upstate NY, upstate NY is the total opposite of NYC. Open cities with lots of room, boring as hell, many racist white folk, lots of farms, and majority of NYers are Republicans in upstate whereas NYC is Democrat land.

thanks bro for the corrections , Canadian's & American's should always work shoulder to shoulder to build a better world
however the jays will beat NY in this year's base ball seasons or Nicole Kidman is going back to Tom cruise ! :woot:

Oh-You-Make-Me-Cry-Laughing-Meme-Rage-Face-.png

He said upstate NY, upstate NY is the total opposite of NYC. Open cities with lots of room, boring as hell, many racist white folk, lots of farms, and majority of NYers are Republicans in upstate whereas NYC is Democrat land.

Ohhh....I didn't know that ! :ashamed:

Was Buffalo upstate NY ? :what:

I kinda liked that place; sparsely populated and life was slower ! :)

But my cousins were like 'Are you daft....thats the most boring place in NY State' ! :o:

Ohhh....I didn't know that ! :ashamed:

Was Buffalo upstate NY ? :what:

I kinda liked that place; sparsely populated and life was slower ! :)

But my cousins were life 'Are you daft....thats the most boring place in NY State' ! :o:

Buffalo university is considered one of the best party colleges, I have many Asian friends who attend Buffalo just to party lol but it is cold as hell. That is like the only thing to do over there. Your cousins must have never been invited to a party up there. :D

Buffalo university is considered one of the best party colleges, I have many Asian friends who attend Buffalo just to party lol but it is cold as hell. That is like the only thing to do over there. Your cousins must have never been invited to a party up there. :D

Nah they did their undergrads and post-grads from elsewhere !

I just liked the place and I thought to myself 'Armstrong...you know you could settle down here with a nice down to earth girl' ! :ashamed:

But I confess I like the thought of settling down somewhere like Kansas or New Mexico - somewhere mellow....with a less busy life ! :)

Though my cousins were like 'Dude...the less busy these areas...the more racists they tend to be' - I dunno how true is that ! :(

intelligent move !! !!

You should see what they say about Feticide, endemic rape and caste system in your country ;)

P.S. Europeans are enjoying our mangos, having banned your entry

Intelligent move

sir with all due respect, even our arm forces has had their share of financial help from the very same west as you so vindictively wrote, sir' what about them ? will people abandon them too sir' ? if not then why abandon geo/media/democratic intuitions only ? what about the powers that be sir' ? isn't that sheer hypocrisy sir'?

Sheer hypocrisy? A Pipplia tuttu dares to point his fingers? Hahahahahahha. Do you want me to open the books on your beloved saeens?

Nah they did their undergrads and post-grads from elsewhere !

I just liked the place and I thought to myself 'Armstrong...you know you could settle down here with a nice down to earth girl' ! :ashamed:

But I confess I like the thought of settling down somewhere like Kansas or New Mexico - somewhere mellow....with a less busy life ! :)

Though my cousins were like 'Dude...the less busy these areas...the more racists they tend to be' - I dunno how true is that ! :(

That is not true in all "less busy" places, I have spent a lot of time in Texas and life there is a lot slower as well but the people are nicest you will ever meet despite being majority white religious Christians.

However in upstate NY I have heard there are a lot of racists, one of my black friends was enrolled in a SUNY college and the whites were openly racist towards him although he is the type of person who does not care about such stuff lol. He was like how his white friends told him straight up that they are cool inside the uni but outside they do not know him because their family members would disapprove.

That is not true in all "less busy" places, I have spent a lot of time in Texas and life there is a lot slower as well but the people are nicest you will ever meet despite being majority white religious Christians.

However in upstate NY I have heard there are a lot of racists, one of my black friends was enrolled in a SUNY college and the whites were openly racist towards him although he is the type of person who does not care about such stuff lol. He was like how his white friends told him straight up that they are cool inside the uni but outside they do not know him because their family members would disapprove.

So are you telling me that if I were to tell some KKK skin-head to his face that he isn't even White.... hes more like prickly pink, as if the Almighty took him out of the oven far too early, I could be in trouble ? :unsure:

So are you telling me that if I were to tell some KKK skin-head to his face that he isn't even White.... hes more like prickly pink, as if the Almighty took him out of the oven far too early, I could be in trouble ? :unsure:

I have never met a kkk member in all my years so I doubt you ever will. :lol:

I have never met a kkk member in all my years so I doubt you ever will. :lol:

Waisee Mamba I was thinking that if a Pakistani comes to the US and he can't figure out what to do....he really could make tens of thousands of dollars opening a kiosk selling genuine Pakistani Food because the one that I ate tasted like sh*t - the People just can't cook here...it was average even compared with most average Pakistani joints here !

Sheer hypocrisy? A Pipplia tuttu dares to point his fingers? Hahahahahahha. Do you want me to open the books on your beloved saeens?
you do that if that so pleases you, but just remember a war has two sides to it, & with this news cant grantee mine attention on it, because you see right now, I am busy celebrating because the EU has accepted our point of view, so come on, be a sport now, & let us celebrate our victory
champagne is on me

Last edited:
Damn!! looks like Pakistan doesn't read the finer text before signing on any grants or loans - the world bank and IMF docs of Pakistan would be interesting reading. :D

@Irfan Baloch
Bloody hell! I know the inherent loss of sovereignty that went with IMF and WB loans but to this extent that they are dictating on such trivial scale is pretty humiliating.

What can you expect from the Western-controlled WB and IMF who, along with the WTO, are nothing more than stooges for Western imperialism.

The West really has Pakistan over a barrel in all sectors- finance, military, healthcare, trade, manufacturing etc etc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom