What's new

Every Tomb Raider Video Game, Ranked Worst to Best

Plus the Legend Lara has how you say more proportionate aesthetics :D
images

You dont like the new one ,she's more realistic. :smitten:
tomb-raider-2013-lara-croft.jpg

MV5BNDgwMGNjMjktNmE4Ni00ZWE5LWI1ZDctODk3NzA5NDIxMTc3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1525,1000_AL_.jpg

Last edited:
Every Tomb Raider Video Game, Ranked Worst to Best
Lara-Croft-jumping-and-shooting.jpg

For over 20 year now, Tomb Raider and Lara Croft have been among gaming's most popular franchises and characters, respectively. It's easy to take for granted now just what a big deal it was in 1996 to let players navigate huge 3D environments, with a then-unprecedented amount of moves at their disposal to help them scale walls, shimmy across ledges, and push blocks. It's also easy to forget what a big deal it still is to have a video game character be recognized as a legitimate celebrity in their own right, appearing in non-gaming magazines and commercials "as herself," outside of the context of her games.

I always enjoyed tomb raider for the "plot" very much :D

maxresdefault.jpg

BtnbM93.jpg

Certain game hacks back in the day sustained and exposed the "plot" even more :P

I tend to rank the game series on this "plot"-potential hehe @django @jamahir @RealNapster @Retired Troll @Hell hound

I always enjoyed tomb raider for the "plot"

Yeah you Aspired to become that Indian Extras in indiana Jones Movie. It had a profound effect on your psyche.

Totally makes sense.

On topic. Lol. Lakh di. Nerds

You dont like the new one ,she's more realistic. :smitten:
tomb-raider-2013-lara-croft.jpg

MV5BNDgwMGNjMjktNmE4Ni00ZWE5LWI1ZDctODk3NzA5NDIxMTc3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1525,1000_AL_.jpg
Its not that i domt like the new her its just that the old her was way better partcularly the legend, anniversary and underworld version :D

images

Also she felt more fun back in the day the new games make her feel like a female lead for uncharted

So I played these games. But I never looked at the body parts you did. :lol:
You probably played it wrong :D

Its not that i domt like the new her its just that the old her was way better partcularly the legend, anniversary and underworld version :D

images

Also she felt more fun back in the day the new games make her feel like a female lead for uncharted

You probably played it wrong :D
Very Funny @Zibago . :lol:

I am waiting for Red Dead 2 it's coming out this month. there are some great title coming from now to early next year too. can't wait.
I am waiting for fallout dlc sized mods(frontier,fnv4,miami, cascadia, new california) , elder scrolls blades, elder scrolls 6 and cyberpunk :D

Back
Top Bottom