What's new

Every word rings true...

His breed is lost, I wish he would take birth again and again.

Such passion such fore-sight, I always had tears in my eyes listening to that poem..

God bless him and God bless India!

He actually predicted, back then, what would happen to Pakistan if the leaders continued their stupid policies..

it is in Pakistan and India interest to work with each other instead of fighting proxy wars of forgien powers..

And much of the hostility is traditional Indian aggression towards Pakistan..

it is in Pakistan and India interest to work with each other instead of fighting proxy wars of forgien powers..

And much of the hostility is traditional Indian aggression towards Pakistan..
Yes an incorrect tradition kept alive by the politicians who played with a country as a ending game, forgetting their end is never the end of the game.

What is he saying about Amreeka..?
He said that just buying weapons from USA may help you ignite flame in others house but will effect your own house too.

Loved the Line 10-20 arab amriki Dollar tumhe ane wale taabaii se bacha nahi sakti... Came true for Pakistan ...

In recent times, this poem applies more on India than Pakistan under the context of Indo-US strategic partnership.

In recent times, this poem applies more on India than Pakistan under the context of Indo-US strategic partnership.
You my friend have a serious problem in seeing things the way they are, keep on living in denial which has bore your country so many fruits.. India is lucky that it has an enemy whose people like yourself are so dumb that they will destroy themselves without India breaking a sweat.

Back
Top Bottom