What's new

Every word rings true...

^^^^^
Look at the indian arrogance and hubris.

You my friend have a serious problem in seeing things the way they are, keep on living in denial which has bore your country so many fruits.. India is lucky that it has an enemy whose people like yourself are so dumb that they will destroy themselves without India breaking a sweat.

Amazing you said this to a student of International Relations and Strategic Affairs...:D

Unlike most of you kids, i prefer and endeavour to see the bigger picture in the context of event development. If you are willing to continue, we can argue over the reasons as to why this poem applies on Indians more than Pakistanis in recent "End Game" scenario. Take your head out of nationality crisis and see the bigger picture. US has plans to hand over this region to India and in doing so, handing all the troubles it faced and still facing in Afghanistan, not to mention, in case India takes charge, it has to face two neighbours that are hostile towards it and Nuclear capable. Not the most favourable scenario to take charge after all.

Amazing you said this to a student of International Relations and Strategic Affairs...:D

Unlike most of you kids, i prefer and endeavour to see the bigger picture in the context of event development. If you are willing to continue, we can argue over the reasons as to why this poem applies on Indians more than Pakistanis in recent "End Game" scenario. Take your head out of nationality crisis and see the bigger picture. US has plans to hand over this region to India and in doing so, handing all the troubles it faced and still facing in Afghanistan, not to mention, in case India takes charge, it has to face two neighbours that are hostile towards it and Nuclear capable. Not the most favourable scenario to take charge after all.
A student who has not even bothered to look at the video and discern the meaning of the Poem. If you have seen the video all I can say is you must be a poor student bringing in Afghanistan and India into a topic which has only India and Pakistan at the core.

Hahah, it must be a joke if you are comparing Indian policy with the policy of Pakistan in retrospect to the video. First off, AB Vajpayee talks about the long term rather than a end-game scenario which you brought into the mix. Which you yourself are doubtful when you say
not to mention, in case India takes charge, it has to face two neighbours
:meeting:

Regarding Afghan, if you think that being a student you are above the people who have framed the policy then you already would be a think-tank :P. India as far as I have seen is not going to have a military presence but only economy wise, which actually is not what Pakistan is doing in case of Kashmir.. I guess if you want to argue, open a new thread and I will argue with you all you want till one of us stands corrected..

Till then stay on-topic.

A student who has not even bothered to look at the video and discern the meaning of the Poem. If you have seen the video all I can say is you must be a poor student bringing in Afghanistan and India into a topic which has only India and Pakistan at the core.

Hahah, it must be a joke if you are comparing Indian policy with the policy of Pakistan in retrospect to the video. First off, AB Vajpayee talks about the long term rather than a end-game scenario which you brought into the mix. Which you yourself are doubtful when you say
:meeting:

Regarding Afghan, if you think that being a student you are above the people who have framed the policy then you already would be a think-tank :P. India as far as I have seen is not going to have a military presence but only economy wise, which actually is not what Pakistan is doing in case of Kashmir.. I guess if you want to argue, open a new thread and I will argue with you all you want till one of us stands corrected..

Till then stay on-topic.

This post of yours is the reason why i called you "kid". I saw the whole video and most of it was a sad story of "neighbour joining hands with others" which has been the case for a better part of the century. Other half of my post was to point out the fact that today India is doing the same what is being criticized in the poem. Just Wait and watch what the time unfolds..

Nabil, I am curious why you would assert that the "US wants to hand over the region to India". The naivest person in the world knows the US has no special love for India, and is trying to do whatever it can to undermine China's influence in the region. Indians and our politicians have always known this well, and one of the reasons why we always want our government to be non-aligned and it will always stay that way. We have enough right/left wing parties in the country to keep us balanced and that in turn helps us always put our interests first, as it should be. We will never fall for the "strategic" crap that Zia dragged Pakistan into in the 80s.

Second, India has not shown any interest in partnering with the US in this regard, which is why the US is turning to the likes of Bangladesh, Burma, Sri Lanka etc. In this light, do you think they'll leave Afghanistan out of their sphere? A country where they already have a presence, partnership and massive infrastructure? Unlikely.

India neither has the capacity nor intent for military assistance in Afghanistan. We have civilian and humanitarian work going on, which will be fine as long as law and order is maintained. As far as "proxies" go, Pakistan is one of the few countries that support the Taliban. As for the NA, India has an "ally" in Iran to fall back on.

:rofl: Student of International Relations and Strategic Affairs in Pakistan? Explains everything. I am sure Neanderthal people had better understanding of International Relations, politics, diplomacy and Strategic Affairs than you guys.

This post of yours is the reason why i called you "kid". I saw the whole video and most of it was a sad story of "neighbour joining hands with others" which has been the case for a better part of the century. Other half of my post was to point out the fact that today India is doing the same what is being criticized in the poem. Just Wait and watch what the time unfolds..
And obviously you missed the part where he said that taking help from others to inflict wounds upon India by buying arms and terrorism will effect Pakistan (in the poem Chingari clearly meant trying to set fire to India). That is why I called you a poor student who forgets the gist for the words..

:rofl: Student of International Relations and Strategic Affairs in Pakistan? Explains everything. I am sure Neanderthal people had better understanding of International Relations, politics, diplomacy and Strategic Affairs than you guys.

As Ayub Khan rightly said, "American animosity is bad but being their friend is the worst thing". There is no need to get offended as what i said has basis, again, read the last part of my post, Wait and Watch...

As Ayub Khan rightly said, "American animosity is bad but being their friend is the worst thing". There is no need to get offended as what i said has basis, again, read the last part of my post, Wait and Watch...
Yeah, India has waited and watched Pakistan disintegrate and you presume India learnt nothing.. how naive! We did not seek Americans friendship, how could we seeing 71 war.. nice try though!

We have leaders like Vajpayee and Maulana Azad to quote and you have Ayub Khan and maududi. In any case predicting future seems to be a favorite pastime of pakistani strategy experts, there's that other radio pakistan new delhi guy too. While all that is entertaining and soothes hurt egoes, pakistan's efforts of replacing america with china in qualitative terms are just the same wine in new bottle.

As Vajpayee said, we have fought for our freedom and paid the price, we know what is at stake, its not some ideological game one plays wearing a uniform for us.

the man sure had a foresight , rare are such people

Actually brainwashing and then using as cannon fodder one's own population for another countries benefit in return of weapons and money, at the very outset sounds like a horrible plan and most countries and their leaders would easily shun it.

We have leaders like Vajpayee and Maulana Azad to quote and you have Ayub Khan and maududi. In any case predicting future seems to be a favorite pastime of pakistani strategy experts, there's that other radio pakistan new delhi guy too. While all that is entertaining and soothes hurt egoes, pakistan's efforts of replacing america with china in qualitative terms are just the same wine in new bottle.

As Vajpayee said, we have fought for our freedom and paid the price, we know what is at stake, its not some ideological game one plays wearing a uniform for us.

Actually brainwashing and then using as cannon fodder one's own population for another countries benefit in return of weapons and money, at the very outset sounds like a horrible plan and most countries and their leaders would easily shun it.

State?s Blake on U.S.-India Strategic Partnership | IIP Digital

Modern Distribution Management: Wholesale Distribution News & Distribution Strategies

www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA460767

China’s rise and India’s obvious partner (the U.S.) | Expert Zone

That poem sounds like crude jingoism for domestic political consumption.

If this speech was made after 2003, then he is big hypocrite.

Wasn't Vajpayee the one who was ready to perform perhaps the greatest disaster in the history of Indian foreign policy by planning to send Indian troops to Iraq at American request?

India Capable But Unwilling To Participate In Iraq

¶1. (C) The Government of India (GOI) is capable of sending both military and civilian resources to help accomplish the mission in Iraq, but the will to do so does not exist. In 2003, when the U.S. first approached the GOI to contribute troops to Iraq, then-Prime Minister Vajpayee's initial reaction was positive. When Parliament debated the subject later, however, there was widespread opposition from political parties across the spectrum to sending Indian troops or civilians to Iraq. Even the rightist Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP), which supported U.S. goals, was deeply divided on sending Indian troops. Many political parties were concerned about pleasing their Muslim vote blocs and, in light of impending 2004 elections, put pressure on Vajpayee to keep India out of the war in Iraq.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom