What's new

Everyone wrote off the Syrian army. Take another look now

Because they were commanded by American..not Saddam..else they would go back into the sea!

Why are you SADDAM hater? Saddam was a real man.

Lion-and-Saddam-Hussein.jpeg

saddam9d.jpg

LION OF BABEL

no american tank ever entered Berlin until 1948. Stop spreading bullchit.

Soviets captured Berlin with hordes of TURKIC SOLDIERS in 1945.
:laugh: Now Turkish troll is piggy riding on the COMMUNIST Soviet success as well.

I write off any army that can lose huge amounts of land despite outnumbering what is mostly untrained infantry

The Syrian Army controls the majority of the population centers. But i'd agree with you to a certain extent, even the mighty Romans had a habit of electing incompetent Generals who just threw waves of Legions against small but effectively commanded barbarians.

Backed by thousands of Hezbullah, Iranian troops, Iraqi militia and supported in the air by Russian might, offcourse any army would excel. However they (Syrian army) were on the receiving end from 2011-2015, so I still think that Syrian army lacks professionalism.

Think what you want about the Syrians, but intelligence reports tell a different story.

If Qatar attacks Syria, then Iraq will attack Qatar. So Qatar not dare to attack Syria.

WTF did I just read?

Like all Baathist Scum...the armies for was only annual parade shows...and ranks were filled by loyalty rather than merit....Be it Syrian army of Assad or Iraqi army of Saddam, both were incompetent at war.....Saddam did not allow GPS units on their tanks so when they invaded Saudi Arabia during gulf war they were effectively blind and sitting ducks..

Whats your view on the Arab Armies of the Gulf, and N. Africa?

Saddam and GPS? lol, you do know the GPS has selective availability, meaning signals can be blocked to certain receiver sets. Read up on it and why the US is so interested with the European Galileo system.

You think USA will sit back and watch you become a threat to them? They plan horrible things for you. They will use their Biologic weapons and DNA weapons against you. Full Biological war-package against criminal communist chinese Regime and their footsoldiers. You think BIRDFLU was a natural Thing right? :)

Sure, sure. The 14th century black death was related to America too. :rolleyes:

Go Syrian army, kill all the terrorists be it isis or the moderate beheaders.

Back
Top Bottom