What's new

Evidence that Assad forces launched Chemical Attack

lol what. You talk like I'm some general of the us army. I'm joining the marines but i doubt I'll ever be a general. Am I killing civilians? no. Yes we kill civilians, but we watch out for mosques and collateral damage. The taliban are responsible for 90% of civilian casualties. Why would I hope for people dying. Especially my own kind. I was born here, but my parents are pakistani. Can't say I give 2 fcuks about pakistan or india though. Your both 3rd world shitholes to me. And why would you bring shia up. What do they have any involvement in our conversation.

9/11 victims were collateral damage because the targets were building actually not humans, enjoy this mentality ?

8 year war you mean.

Get the **** back on battlefield 3.

Besides any retard here can become an American, it’s funny how you kids think your special for being "American" while it’s made up out of immigrants mainly from Europe and lately from 3rd world shitholes like what you just called our own country.

Yeah any retard can become american. But it's not easy too. I always see you supid fobs coming here and raise your flags. You diss on my country while living in it. Oh well excuse me, It took us 8 years instead of 11 to mess your country up. Lol pakistan is my country? Nope. Pakistan is just another 3 world shithole. Iraq is an even bigger one. I never immgrated to america. I was born here. My parents immigrated. I can't wait to go serve my country with the world's best fighting force. :usflag:

9/11 victims were collateral damage because the targets were building actually not humans, enjoy this mentality ?

ok, 9/11 doesn't hold anything with me. I'm joining the marines because i'm patriotic and love this country. I don't care that you sand dwellers were too ***** to fight with the military and instead blew up innocent people.

Yeah any retard can become american. But it's not easy too. I always see you supid fobs coming here and raise your flags. You diss on my country while living in it. Oh well excuse me, It took us 8 years instead of 11 to mess your country up. Lol pakistan is my country. Nope. Pakistan is just another 3 world shithole. Iraq is an even bigger one. I never immgrated to america. I was born here. My parents immigrated. I can't wait to go serve my country with the world's best fighting force. :usflag:

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

As everyone can see, I live in Europe, not America, and yes any retarded illiterate uneducated border jumping illegal can become an American, how hard is it to swim the river, if the US catches them they send them back try again next month, anyway that’s the Mexican part we can use many other ways which proves, any retard can become an American as it’s an idea, learn about it " American".

Actually it took the US around 800.000 US soldiers in 1991, then years of sanctions then another war, all that shitload of manpower, firepower and a cost of trillions for what ? for a country similar to the size of 1 state in the US and a population 10 times smaller, at the end Prime minister of Iraq disclosed any immunity for US soldiers forcing them out of the country or they would be arrested, so yes we clearly see your achievements, did you forget what the resistance did. And now the only thing the US is getting back for it is defense equipment deals, won’t even return 5% of the war costs, congratulations bad *** kid :D

Serve an agenda nothing to do with defending country you mean, not that it matters you, I know your likes.

ok, 9/11 doesn't hold anything with me. I'm joining the marines because i'm patriotic and love this country. I don't care that you sand dwellers were too ***** to fight with the military and instead blew up innocent people.

Wth do I care what it holds with you, collateral damage.

Patriotic :omghaha:
Come on man, gtfo, military is the easiest of all, easier then college easier then studying, try to get a bachelors degree to become an officer at least if your "patriotic".

Lol ok arab. Thanks for reminding me of the resistance. I got some apache an firefights to catch up to. The only thing you can do is ied's. When it come's to firefights you people can't do ****. What was the ratio. 4,000 brave soldiers to 20,000+ towel heads. My buddy who was an iwv told me about how you towel heads fight. You pick an area surrounded by civies, fire a couple of shots and run off. If i tell you what he did when he caught you pussies, I would get banned. Sanctions are playing it smart. Destroy them from withing then finish them off. Take less casualties. I wouldn't expect an arab to be that smart. I know you arabs, almost every terrorist is an arab. Your women are complete ****** in western countries. And no one in the world respects or like you. Lol I can't wait to kill you sand monkeys and i'm not trying to be a badass, i just hate you people with a passion.

Lol on top of being an arab your a coward too. I would rather fight than live an easy life.

Military is the easier life actually, did not get the point ? not needed to use your brain as a soldier, fits you well though.
What is this joke, our women are complete ****** ?? in western countries ? are you a ******* idiot that considers Arabs in the US not to be Americans while you as a Pakistani are an American ?

Nice stories, and all that with such a big loss, my cousin threw grenades on US soldiers but that’s simply resistance, legal of course like what Americans did to the British occupiers while they are actually occupiers themselves, ironic.

Or did you forget the first battle of fallujah, giving the heavy US casualties they turned into savages in the 2nd battle of fallujah using excessive amounts of phosphor and DU ammo, what about the video "collateral damage" showing Apaches shooting civilians, these are actually the majority of the "20.000 towel heads" numbers you just gave, killing civilians because of their paranoid state. Snipers in the capital brought nightmares to stationed forces as well, in short you got fucked in every way there is, militarily, financial, political and any other way you could imagine, a total failure even admitted by top US military generals and politicians from all over NATO.

IED’s is guerrilla tactics, used when the conventional military fell against 30+ countries, not a nice way to kill invaders but anything beats doing it from the air like cowards.

Besides, your English sucks despite it being your first language while it’s my 3rd, work on it.
Arabs ? why would I care.

Military is the easier life actually, did not get the point ? not needed to use your brain as a soldier, fits you well though.
What is this joke, our women are complete ****** ?? in western countries ? are you a ******* idiot that considers Arabs in the US not to be Americans while you as a Pakistani are an American ?

Nice stories, and all that with such a big loss, my cousin threw grenades on US soldiers but that’s simply resistance, legal of course like what Americans did to the British occupiers while they are actually occupiers themselves, ironic.

Or did you forget the first battle of fallujah, giving the heavy US casualties they turned into savages in the 2nd battle of fallujah using excessive amounts of phosphor and DU ammo, what about the video "collateral damage" showing Apaches shooting civilians, these are actually the majority of the "20.000 towel heads" numbers you just gave, killing civilians because of their paranoid state. Snipers in the capital brought nightmares to stationed forces as well, in short you got fucked in every way there is, militarily, financial, political and any other way you could imagine, a total failure even admitted by top US military generals and politicians from all over NATO.

IED’s is guerrilla tactics, used when the conventional military fell against 30+ countries, not a nice way to kill invaders but anything beats doing it from the air like cowards.

Besides, your English sucks despite it being your first language while it’s my 3rd, work on it.
Arabs ? why would I care.

Military life is easy? ok, let's see how you would like it in the desert wearing 100 pounds of gear, eating mre's, no girls, getting shot at by subhumans, and watching your buddies get blown up. Your just a coward. Who cares how many arabs dies. It's not like it was a loss for humanity. Last I remember, you towel heads lost 20000 rebels and 1,000,000 civies, and your still killing each other right now compared to 4000 us + 3000 civies(R.I.P).:rofl: However many casualties you subhumans inflict on us, we inflict 1000 times more. I have a life outside of pdf. I don't have time to correct grammar errors. I just type fast and post. Bet your cousin died like a little ***** and that's why your so angry. Either that or because your an arab. I don't blame you, I would shoot myself too if I was an arab. I consider them americans, but I was just pointing out your women take the cake when it comes to being ******. From my experince, your women just open up there legs after a week, white girls take a little more time, and black girls are on the same level as you arabs. Asians are impossible. One more thing. Does it still make me pakistani if I would fight a war with pakistan if uncle sam told me to? The country your born in is your country, not the one's your parents are from. But a primitive arab wouldn't understand.

Military life is easy? ok, let's see how you would like it in the desert wearing 100 pounds of gear, eating mre's, no girls, getting shot at by subhumans, and watching your buddies get blown up. Your just a coward. Who cares how many arabs dies. It's not like it was a loss for humanity. Last I remember, you towel heads lost 20000 rebels and 1,000,000 civies, and your still killing each other right now compared to 4000 us + 3000 civies(R.I.P).:rofl: However many casualties you subhumans inflict on us, we inflict 10 times more. I have a life outside of pdf. I don't have time to correct grammar errors. I just type fast and post. Bet your cousin died like a little ***** and that's why your so angry. Either that or because your an arab. I don't blame you, I would shoot myself too if I was an arab. I consider them americans, but I was just pointing out your women take the cake when it comes to being ******. From my experince, your women just open up there legs after a week, white girls take a little more time, and black girls are on the same level as you arabs. Asians are impossible. One more thing. Does it still make me pakistani if I would fight a war with pakistan if uncle sam told me to? The country your born in is your country, not the one's your parents are from. But a primitive arab wouldn't understand.

I’d do better then you, I was in Iraq during the conflict and slept well hearing bombs, problem ? funny how you mention desert, aren't we Ayrabs desert dwellers to start with ?

look 1996 kid, what your doing is being repetitive.
My cousin was not found by US or any coalition force :D, that’s your fuckup there.

but I was just pointing out your women take the cake when it comes to being ******. From my experince, your women just open up there legs after a week, white girls take a little more time, and black girls are on the same level as you arabs. Asians are impossible.
tumblr_mnshmzgvkz1stojq7o1_400.jpg

We saw that impossibility of Asians in Korea and Vietnam though + you insult your insulting yourself right there.

BloodyPak96

I believe this individual must be banned for his pathetic and insulting comments towards us Arabs (450 million people), Muslims (nearly 2 billion), Iraqis, women, Pakistan and all the other things he insulted. This forum should not respect such behavior. Besides I do not believe that he is a Pakistani let alone a Muslim.

Can any moderator deal with him? This is an embarrassment for any Pakistani.

Clearly this behavior must be a result of some serious seizures.

If Iranian say that Khomeini was god then Syrian allawities and Syrian regime supporters will believe because now iran is officially their master.

The U.S just provided an evidence that Alasad sunk Titanic... ignorant people will only believe that evidence... stupidity has no cure, stupid people will obey their masters... if USA said the earth was flat, members here will agree with them, because it's their masters and they are it's puppets...

Why to believe JEW USA, who lied for the WMD in Iraq? Remember the american liar Colin Powell with his fake little chemical thing in the UN security council?

JEW USA use depleted uranium, phosphorus shells, cluster bombs massively in civilian areas (Fallujah, Jenine, Gaza, Najaf...), and it is undeniable.

Why to believe JEW USA, who lied for the WMD in Iraq? Remember the american liar Colin Powell with his fake little chemical thing in the UN security council?

JEW USA use depleted uranium, phosphorus shells, cluster bombs massively in civilian areas (Fallujah, Jenine, Gaza, Najaf...), and it is undeniable.
what is your problem with jews... are you a muslim?

The source:

Dale Gavlak is a Middle East correspondent for Mint Press News and the Associated Press. Gavlak has been stationed in Amman, Jordan for the Associated Press for over two decades. An expert in Middle Eastern Affairs, Gavlak currently covers the Levant region of the Middle East for AP, National Public Radio and Mint Press News, writing on topics including politics, social issues and economic trends. Dale holds a M.A. in Middle Eastern Studies from the University of Chicago. Contact Dale at dgavlak@mintpressnews.com

Yahya Ababneh is a Jordanian freelance journalist and is currently working on a master’s degree in journalism, He has covered events in Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Russia and Libya. His stories have appeared on Amman Net, Saraya News, Gerasa News and elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mint Press, a very new news outfit started by a Palestinian American young lady, Mnar Muhawesh:
Who is MintPress and why are they doing all this hiring? | MinnPost

https://www.facebook.com/MintpressNewsMPN

Mint Press News
Yesterday near Minneapolis, MN
There is a lot of misinformation spreading about our exclusive report on Syrian rebels accusing Saudis of supplying chemical weapons, so here is a clarification:

Dale Gavlak assisted in the research and writing process of this article, but was not on the ground in Syria. Reporter Yahya Ababneh, whom the report was written in collaboration with, was the correspondent on the ground in Ghouta who spoke directly with the rebels, their family members, victims of the chemical weapons attacks and local residents.

Gavlak is a MintPress News Middle East correspondent who has been freelancing for the AP as a Amman, Jordan correspondent for nearly a decade. This exclusive report is not an Associated Press article, rather it is exclusive to MintPress News.

Yahya Ababneh - Jordan | LinkedIn

Journalist
Self-employed
2007 – Present (6 years)

Includes assignments in Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Libya for
clients such as Al-Jazeera, Al-Quds Al-Arabi, Amman Net, and other publications.
Writer and editing
Freelance financial journalist
Writing and Editing industry
February 2008 – March 2011 (3 years 2 months) Amman, Jordan

Yahya Ababneh's Volunteer Experience & Causes

Caregiver for Elderly
Dar Sayidat Al-Salam
Social Services
2000 – present (13 years)

Al Qoubaiyat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Al Qoubaiyat (Arabic: القبيات) is the biggest Christian village in Akkar District of North Governorate, Lebanon. All its population are Maronites numbering around 12000 persons according to the civil state registers. (among them were 8300 registered voters in 1992). It is usually full with people during summer but a few stay during the winter. The village rigorous terrain and snowy winters supported the creation of an active Off Road driving community and an ATV group.

The hospital of Sayidat Al Salam, for the Sisters of Saint Anthony, the dispensary of Malta’s knights, many Pharmacies and various clinics specialized in all medical fields.

I think we need more info about this Ababneh character. Why is he working in a Christian hospital in a Maronite village in Lebanon or is it a different hospital in Jordan? @BLACKEAGLE @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa

Also, Mnar Muhawesh and her sponsors should be look at, specially if they have any connections to Hamas and with some back door connection to some anti-Saudi country.

What we are dealing with here is one person's account and credibility, namely Yahya Ababneh, who may have a personal agenda and on the other side, the US govt. and its allies, who may have their own agenda, but still have a lot more resources available than one person with an agenda going around asking questions, among the wrong set of people interested to spread disinformation, or this entire report could be fabricated like many other fabricated reports that come out of war zones.

BloodyPak96

I believe this individual must be banned for his pathetic and insulting comments towards us Arabs (450 million people), Muslims (nearly 2 billion), Iraqis, women, Pakistan and all the other things he insulted. This forum should not respect such behavior. Besides I do not believe that he is a Pakistani let alone a Muslim.

Can any moderator deal with him? This is an embarrassment for any Pakistani.

Clearly this behavior must be a result of some serious seizures.

Bro, I have a sneaking suspicion, but no way to prove it. Many people take advantage of the anonymous forum to take out their hatred deep inside their heart on people they hate. And this kind of hate is passed down from generations. I think you know what I am getting at.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom