What's new

Evidence that Assad forces launched Chemical Attack

did he claim to be pakistani or muslim?

lol what. You talk like I'm some general of the us army. I'm joining the marines but i doubt I'll ever be a general. Am I killing civilians? no. Yes we kill civilians, but we watch out for mosques and collateral damage. The taliban are responsible for 90% of civilian casualties. Why would I hope for people dying. Especially my own kind. I was born here, but my parents are pakistani. Can't say I give 2 fcuks about pakistan or india though. Your both 3rd world shitholes to me. And why would you bring shia up. What do they have any involvement in our conversation.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...s-launched-chemical-attack-3.html#post4712020

Where was the US when Iraq used mustard gas on Iran....
Hmm.. Supplying the mustard gas :D

what is your problem with jews... are you a muslim?
they killed our palestinian brothers in mass

You arab lover. All bengalis and pakistanis love arabs. The only thing we have in common with the desert monkeys is our religion. They don't even respect that. They are the most racist pieces of **** I met on earth. You should see how they treat south asians. They are so damn arrogant. They show there wealth off trying to look superior infront of you. I used to be like you. I used to love arabs because our prophet(pbuh) is an arab. But after meeting this dune coons. The only arabs I like are the prophet(pbuh) and his companians.

I actually had an Arab for a room mate at one time, apart from many friends, so please do not generalize. You speak for yourself only, not other Bangladeshi or Pakistani's or any other non-Arab Muslims, as I do for myself only.

I have yet to meet a nation or people that is not racist to some degree, I consider it a natural human behavior and it varies from person to person, depending on enlightenment and exposure.

I actually had an Arab for a room mate at one time, apart from many friends, so please do not generalize. You speak for yourself only, not other Bangladeshi or Pakistani's, as I do for myself.

I'm not speaking for anyone but me. I'm just saying us pakistani's and bangladeshi's sure love arabs alot. Guess you met the nice arabs. All i've ever met are the asshole arabs.

@kalu_miah How are you doing brother?

Its about to hit 1 in the morning down here in Riyadh, Im off for now. let me get back to the discussion tom..I will certainly look at what you have posted #47.

Good night bro.
7KmQk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama seeking congressional approval but may act even if congress does not approve:

Kerry cites new evidence Syria used sarin gas

Kerry cites new evidence Syria used sarin gas

Paul Singer, USA TODAY 1:33 p.m. EDT September 1, 2013

The United States has new evidence showing that the government of Syria used the nerve gas sarin against its own people, Secretary of State John Kerry said Sunday.

Kerry said on news programs Sunday that the U.S. has received hair and blood samples that have "tested positive for signatures of sarin," a deadly nerve agent first developed in Germany in the 1930s.

"In the last 24 hours, we have learned through samples that were provided to the United States and that have now been tested from first responders in East Damascus, and hair samples and blood samples have tested positive for signatures of sarin," Kerry said on NBC's Meet the Press.

On CNN's State of the Union, Kerry laid out the same case, and noted that the new evidence came not from United Nations inspectors but from independent channels. Kerry said the new evidence boosts President Obama's call for Congress to approve military action against Syria. "I believe the case for action will get stronger by the day."

The administration continues to avoid saying that there is 100% proof of its case against Syrian President Bashar Assad. "The word 'slam-dunk' should be retired from American national security issues," Kerry told NBC host David Gregory.

"We are saying that the high confidence that the intelligence community has expressed and the case that I laid out the other day is growing stronger by the day," Kerry said on NBC. "We know where this attack came from. We know exactly where it went. We know what happened exactly afterwards."

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention describes sarin as "a human-made chemical warfare agent classified as a nerve agent. Nerve agents are the most toxic and rapidly acting of the known chemical warfare agents." Sarin was developed as a pesticide, and it works by blocking an enzyme that serves as the "off-switch" for the body's glands and muscles, sending normal bodily systems into constant activity. Eventually victims can no longer breathe.

On Saturday, President Obama said he had decided the United States should launch a military attack against Syria in retaliation for an Aug. 21 chemical weapons attack in the Damascus suburbs. But he said he would first ask Congress to approve the use of military force.

The House and Senate will both vote on the resolution soon after their return from recess Sept. 9.

Kerry said in several Sunday appearances that Obama believes congressional approval will make the nation stronger and give the Pentagon more flexibility in pursuing military options against Syria.

"He believes we need to move, he's made his decision. Now it's up to the Congress of the United States to join him in affirming the international norm with respective enforcement against the use of campaign weapons," Kerry said.

He said the White House does not expect Congress to vote against the use of force, but he also indicated that the president is not waiving his right to act if Congress does not.

"He has the right to do that no matter what the Congress does," Kerry said on CNN.

@kalu_miah How are you doing brother?

Its about to hit 1 in the morning down here in Riyadh, Im off for now. let me get back to the discussion tom..I will certainly look at what you have posted #47.

Good night bro.
7KmQk.gif

I am doing good brother. How about yourself?

Yes bro, lets look at it tomorrow. Good night.
Saudi_Arabia.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no evidence as usual.

Just like there was no evidence on Bin Laden, Iraq, or anything else the US says.

I been saying this for years, the US is the devil and needs to be wiped off the map.

It has twisted the Snowden case and hides from it, spies on its own people, cant answer to Snowden's claims and expects the world to believe its' "evidence".

If there was evidence of chemical weapons, there would be pictures of people with burnt skin just like the pics on this forum from the Iraq-Iran war... but there are no pics!!

All the BBC do is say "viewers might find the following footage "extremely" disturbing" - and the footage consists of empty houses with knocked down walls, holes in walls, shoes, clothes on the floor etc I dont find that disturbing nor I find that anything to do with chemical weapons.

John Kerry looks like a p!g the queer sh!t. He has replaced George Bush.

Disfigured lunatic.

They simply want to try their new weapons out and have no means of testing them, so they can use Syria as an excuse, send it into stone ages and test their new weaponary.

The evidence is that the US supplied the chemical weapons to the "rebels" (zionists) because the US supplied them with weapons and they lost to the army.

Now, like Putin says why would the government use chemical weapons when it is winning?

Logic says, the US supplied them and used them so they can intervene! As they always do.

And to cover up their *** like from Iraq, they supplied them and twisted it that it was Assad so they dotn get accused of wrongly invading again!

Funny how the US kicked UK off the bandwagon lmao.

If you got evidence, share with the world. USA simply does not enjoy the trust of even western world, that they enjoyed before iraq war.
Go to UN and convince member states.

See, the USA fights with nations that it knows it can fight with. I mean, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria? Like seriously? When they went in Korea and Vietnam they got their a$$es handed back to them.

Russian forces killed thousands in Chechnya in not one but two wars, and Americans couldn't do shyt. I wonder if their ball$ dropped off, even though Chechnya was within striking distance from Europe.

Syrian propaganda against Saudi Arabia debunked:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...s-discussions-thread-2-a-836.html#post4725675
DEBUNKED: Syrian rebels admit to AP reporter they mishandled the chemical weapons given by Saudi Arabia | Free Cow

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...s-discussions-thread-2-a-836.html#post4726115

Syrian regime as well as Pepe Escobar has an obsession with Bandar Bin Sultan. Pepe calls him Bandar Bush. Pepe has been recruited by Russia to run anti-West and anti-GCC propaganda. Here is an interview I heard on the radio with his clueless libertarian buddy Antiwar.com's Scott Horton:
http://scotthorton.org/2013/08/30/83013-pepe-escobar/
?War on chemical weapons?: Obama traps himself into Syrian combat ? RT Op-Edge

Asad may be responsible for life of many. But question to Kalu mia and those who supporting US attack would they take responsibility of killing thousands more?, What punishment Kalu mia and his type are willing to take for supporting killing thousands more. Because sooer or later it will come out this chemical attack was orchestrated by Saudi nexus. US already proven they have no evidance for their claim.

Asad may be responsible for life of many. But question to Kalu mia and those who supporting US attack would they take responsibility of killing thousands more?, What punishment Kalu mia and his type are willing to take for supporting killing thousands more. Because sooer or later it will come out this chemical attack was orchestrated by Saudi nexus. US already proven they have no evidance for their claim.

since when they care about moral ? anyway they will say it was collateral damage and small sacrifice.

Syrian propaganda against Saudi Arabia debunked:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...s-discussions-thread-2-a-836.html#post4725675
DEBUNKED: Syrian rebels admit to AP reporter they mishandled the chemical weapons given by Saudi Arabia | Free Cow

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...s-discussions-thread-2-a-836.html#post4726115

Syrian regime as well as Pepe Escobar has an obsession with Bandar Bin Sultan. Pepe calls him Bandar Bush. Pepe has been recruited by Russia to run anti-West and anti-GCC propaganda. Here is an interview I heard on the radio with his clueless libertarian buddy Antiwar.com's Scott Horton:
http://scotthorton.org/2013/08/30/83013-pepe-escobar/
?War on chemical weapons?: Obama traps himself into Syrian combat ? RT Op-Edge

Revealed: UK Government let British company export nerve gas chemicals to Syria - UK Politics - UK - The Independent

Back
Top Bottom