What's new

Ex CIA officer on IAF strike on NLI's Munto Dhalo Depot.

for a Nation to come to Nuclear threshold it has to come to liquidation stage in India Pakistan scenario not possible, but if a superpower like US is the aggressor even Nukes wont save the inevitable collaspe

I may disagree on this comment. If taking Japan as an example, the nation wasn't finished. The whole island chain did not get wiped off the earth. Yes, you may argue, that the occupying allies rebuilt Japan, but certainly, the nation did not disintegrate.

Your example is pretty incorrect and irrelevant. Japan had two nukes dropped on two cities out of a total of 25 major cities and hundreds of other military targets.
On the other hand, there are over 300 nukes ready to hit India(that we know of). You can gamble your life on it, be my guest.

Your example is pretty incorrect and irrelevant. Japan had two nukes dropped on two cities out of a total of 25 major cities and hundreds of other military targets.
On the other hand, there are over 300 nukes ready to hit India(that we know of). You can gamble your life on it, be my guest.
but 300 nukes , do Pak has 300 launchers ? Can PAK can move 300 launchers without being notices from 24x7 intelligence?

Do you think US / India will wait till they launch it ?

but 300 nukes , do Pak has 300 launchers ? Can PAK can move 300 launchers without being notices from 24x7 intelligence?

Do you think US / India will wait till they launch it ?

We'll find out wont we?
Why speculate with stuff you have ZILCH idea about?

we still believe India will survive with ABM in place.
That's a myth. What will do in nuclear winter evenif we survive

No matter what our neighbors boost of. There is no winner in nuclear war.
They will die we will die.
So nuclear war isn't s option for us. We have s lot to lose that they have.

So idea is to let them destroy themselves

That's a myth. What will do in nuclear winter evenif we survive

No matter what our neighbors boost of. There is no winner in nuclear war.
They will die we will die.
So nuclear war isn't s option for us. We have s lot to lose that they have.

So idea is to let them destroy themselves
Nuclear Winter is only applicable if their is a world wide nuclear war.

High /Low pressure winds will make the could move away go away.

On the same level of courtesy, I welcome you to be our guest as well.
Patriotism aside, it would be foolish of both moderators and general members to think that in an event of a total nuclear showdown between Pak and India, the damage will be only limited within its borders. Neighboring countries in the immediate vicinity will have huge levels of avian and water borne contamination. You think Bangladesh, Iran, parts of Afghanistan, Tibetan plateau would be completely clean and without any damaging side-effects? Indian Ocean and the Arabian sea for that matter?

One can understand this thread has derailed into bombing the sane nuts out of each other but both nations know the outcome of a nuclear war and using the arsenal as just that. Arsenal.

Belief is good.

We believe because very very reasonable chances and that is the reason we have no 1st use policy.

In pakistan case situation is worst and could not be survived. So I also believe that PAK army people whatever says but they are not fool enough.

I give one simple example for you
PAK vs India :
India vs China :

both conditions are same. but when I will say nuke china incase for war than you will laughing
Similar when PAk says nuke India then I start laughing

Well nuke only for show peace item and wouldn't gonna to use

Last edited:
Not believe but very very reasonable chances and that is the reason we have no 1st use policy.

In pakistan case situation is worst and could be survive. So I also believe that PAK army people whatever says but they are not fool enough.

I give one simple example for you
PAK vs India :
India vs China :

both conditions are same. but when I will say nuke china incase for war than you will laughing
Similar when PAk says nuke India then I start laughing

Well nuke only for show peace item and wouldn't gonna to use
Good for you.

on a by topic, the lgb guidance was done by ALTIS II on the mirages.
Interesting thing is even the paf had chosen and procured the same back in the mid 80s.

They had to wait for decades beore paf used it first time in waziristan

Good for you.

Ohh bullshit..... u believed that PAK will survive. that was my typo error...:o: I missed to add not

Well Sir............ I believe PAK army and :coffee:HOD people are intelligent enough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom