What's new

Ex CIA officer on IAF strike on NLI's Munto Dhalo Depot.

the biggest disaster in kargil conflict wasn't the 300 people
it wasn't even the giving up of its soldiers by Pakistan (which is abhorrent to say the least - no man should be left behind)
but IMO the biggest casualty was the peace process that just bloomed and was poised to take off.

Musharraf and the generals who planned kargil, on one fell swoop, took the region back into decades behind the peace process.

Musharraf and the generals who planned kargil, on one fell swoop, took the region back into decades behind the peace process.
general plan and young men died.

But in a very very tragic way, it also woke India from a slumber of decadence.Policies and visions crafted back then are bearing fruit now.
Yes we have come a long way from peace.Not sure if in my lifetime would i see a change.

on a by topic, the lgb guidance was done by ALTIS II on the mirages.
Interesting thing is even the paf had chosen and procured the same back in the mid 80s.

They had to wait for decades beore paf used it first time in waziristan

Really?
Are you going to that daft to say that by somehow applying the ATLIS II used operationally to somehow score candy points. What a pathetic people.

Stay out of threads.

Ohh bullshit..... u believed that PAK will survive. that was my typo error...:o: I missed to add not

Well Sir............ I believe PAK army and :coffee:HOD people are intelligent enough.
Sure, how about we keep your self fellatio self out of good threads.

you are a moderator.. a "Senior moderator" at that. The level of posts should be much higher!
Really, find me where it says that or is it made up in your self righteous rulebook?

Really, find me where it says that or is it made up in your self righteous rulebook?

from the forum rules:

Forum Rules
FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS

All users are expected to abide by our rules irrespective of their seniority/nationality/etc. Unable to follow the rules not only can give you temporary bans but also permanent ones.

BE RESPECTFUL
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. It is possible to disagree without being insulting.

RANTING IS PROHIBITED
A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and is helpful, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.

PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE PROHIBITED

Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another. Text of this nature is not beneficial to the community spirit and will not be tolerated.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/forum-rules-and-regulations.92653/#ixzz4ACcr2qSC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom