What's new

Ex President and Ex COAS General Pervez Musharraf Passes Away

A true commando fearless to the core always put his nation and army first May Allah have mercy upon his soul. Ya Allah Khair.

He isn't looking back. He is right now looking forward based on the deeds he brought with him.

We will all soon all join him. Wonder how many will be running to him at that time versus Someone else.

I liked the guy back in the days, he had a chance to fix many things for Pakistan and build dams that the politicians will never do. But he failed to accomplish so many things and instead like any other dictator kept engaged on finding ways to prolong his grip at the power.
Dictators can never bring true change as they depend on foreign powers to stay in power, thier power or legitimacy comes from outside- strong democracy is the only solution- if it doesn't help us , it might help our next generation, or generation afterwards

This or you are a single ethnic country like Korea or something, where tight control won't lead to intera ethnic/relgious bad blood

Mixed feelings about his legacy, but RIP to the man.

Now this would be a bit of a pickle for the govt. Do they give all the state protocol and formalities and accomodate a smooth process?
I hope is not allowed to be buried in Pakistan, what a disgrace that would be.

Says who?... We say bad things about Abu Jahil and others all the time.
Abu Jahil was not a Muslim.

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Elehi Rajion... May Allah forgive him for what he had to do in the line of duty.

Mixed feelings about his legacy, but RIP to the man.

Now this would be a bit of a pickle for the govt. Do they give all the state protocol and formalities and accomodate a smooth process?

Even I have the mixed feelings.

He caused dead of many army people in kargil war at the same time, he was the last one of the most reputed pakistani leader at the world stage.

reputation of his era was destroyed by USA accepting all the conditions even worst allowed drone attacks in Pakistan.

RIP..

Last edited:
Imposed Martial law in the country.

Then became the slave of America. Bombed hs own country. Pushed the country into the war of others. We 80 thousand dead bodies and we continues to bear its consequences till today. Then he was drunk in power of uniform that the he killed the bugti. And called it proud. moment.

If couldn't handle an incident like Lal Masjid politically, then turned the mosque into phosphorus. In the end even killed 50 people in Karachi and slapped his hands on their chests and said you have seen our show of strength.

Then he gave NRO to the two most corrupt leaders. And again imposed on them this country. After all this, when he dies, believe me, my heart does not even pray for him.
I don't want to I just don't want to.

Today, those trained by him running on this country, neither respecting the constitution, nor caring for the country.
Just letting themselves be American
What is this republic, what is this nation, what is the relationship between them.

Back
Top Bottom