What's new

EXCLUSIVE PICS MKI LEAVING FOR FRANCE

Haanzo

Reaction score
here are a couple of exclusive pics of rambha leaving for GARUDA exercises to be held in france

VKSL6500-753479.JPG

IAF contingent at the flagging off ceremon

NOTE THE SERIAL NUMBERS SB 303,302 this is a common practice done by IAF to confuse serial spotters ...we will never know which airframes were repainted with these serial numbers

SU-30 MKI pilots waving off before departing Bareilly on 07 June 10 for Exercise Garuda scheduled in France from 14 - 24 June 2010

http://*****************/album/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1319&g2_serialNumber=2
SU-30 departing Bareilly on 07 June 10 for Exercise Garuda scheduled in France from 14-25 June 2010 note serial SB 303/308 not sure ...sorry

Air Marshal s Varthaman addressing the media on 07 June 2010 at the flagging off ceremony in Bareilly of Exercise Garuda

Air Mshl Varthaman being introduced by Wg Cdr A Vij of IAF contingent to the france bound air warriors departing Bareilly on 07

http://*****************/album/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1334&g2_serialNumber=2
IAF contingent marching to their aircraft before departing Bareilly on 07 June 10 for Exercise Garuda scheduled in France from 14-24 june 2010

OUR BOYS ARE GOING TO MAKE OUR COUNTRY PROUD :yahoo:

Last edited:
WOW... You made my day..Amazing pic. dude.

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Mind blowing pics!!!.. wallpaper stuff it is...:tup::tup:

IAF to participate in Exercise Garuda in France

New Delhi, June 7, 2010
An Indian Air Force (IAF) contingent of 230 Air Warriors will take part in Exercise Garuda that will be held from June 14-25 at the Istres Air Base in France.

The contingent was formally flagged off from the Air Force Station in Bareilly today by Air Marshal S Varthaman, Senior Air Staff Officer, Central Air Command.

An official press release said the IAF assets participating in the exercise included six Sukhoi 30 MKI air dominance fighter aircraft, three Ilyushin 79 flight refueller aircraft and 1 Ilyushin 76 heavy lift transport aircraft.

The SU-30 MKIs would be taking part in an exercise in France for the first time. Earlier, SU-30 KAs had participated. Also a team of Garud Special Forces would be taking part in Exercise Garuda for the first time, the release said.

"We have prepared well for last 6 to 8 months and I am sure you will excel with your professionalism. So fly safe, fly well, make friends, win hearts and touch the sky with glory," Air Marshal Varthaman said.

The French Air Force will be participating in the exercise with their Mirage 2000s and Rafael aircraft. Singapore Air Force will also be participating in the exercise with its F-16 Block 52 aircraft.

The IAF team will led by Group Captain J Mishra, while Group Captain N N Sinha will be the exercise director.

According to the release, a joint exercise of this nature enhances mutual operational understanding. It also refines the procedural aspects and provides for tremendous learning experience for all the participating air forces. It also enables the operators to understand each other’s capability.

The exercise is also aimed at enhancing and further cementing the close military ties between the Indian and French air forces, the release added.

I love my Air Force. Hope I would be there with these Pilots one day.

six Sukhoi 30 MKI air dominance fighter aircraft, three Ilyushin 79 flight refueller aircraft and 1 Ilyushin 76 heavy lift transport aircraft.

i wonder why they are sending three midas ..... coz to US red flag exercises the IAF had sent just 2 midas ....even though france used the hose and drouge type refueling aircraft ???? any body have any ideas ....for this .....maybe france is charging more for fuel than US ...just kidding we are going to use a hell lot of more fuel than just 3 midas full .....maybe they want 2 tankers in air at all times during exercises ...so that refueling can be done faster

IAF to participate in Exercise Garuda in France

New Delhi, June 7, 2010
An Indian Air Force (IAF) contingent of 230 Air Warriors will take part in Exercise Garuda that will be held from June 14-25 at the Istres Air Base in France.....

IAF team for Garuda Flagged offSu-30 MKIs to exercise in France for the first timeGaruds at Garuda in another first

An IAF contingent of 230 Air Warriors was flagged off from Air Force Station Bareilly by Air Marshal S Varthaman, Senior Air Staff Officer, Central Air Command at a formal ceremony today. The IAF contingent would be taking part in Exercise Garuda scheduled from 14 Jun to 25 Jun 2010, at Istres Air Base, France.

The IAF assets taking part in exercise include 06 Sukhoi – 30 MKIs Air Dominance fighter aircraft , 03 Ilushin – 78 Flight Refueller Aircraft & 01 Ilushin – 76 Heavy Lift Transport Aircraft. The SU-30 MKIs would be taking part in an exercise in France for the first time. Earlier SU-30 KAs had participated. Also a team of Garud Special Forces would be taking part in Exercise Garuda for the first time.

Addressing the contingent members at the flagging off ceremony Air Mshl Varthaman said “Indeed it is a proud & privileged honour for him to bid the team good flying & happy landings. We have prepared well for last 6 to 8 months and I am sure you will excel with your professionalism. So fly safe, fly well, make friends, win hearts & touch the sky with glory.”

At the Exercise Garuda the French Air Force would be participating with their Mirage 2000s & Rafael Aircraft. It should also be noted that the Republic of Singapore Air Force would also be participating in Ex-Garuda with their F-16 Block 52 Aircraft.

It will be a great learning experience. We will also evaluate F-16 Block 52 of Singapore Air Force, we should know about its weakness and strengths in the air.

Last edited:
well its good for both nation France is our friend and we can make relation more strong

well personally i love in see rafale in Indian air force it will so good for IAF

the best part is F-16s are gonna be there .... lets wait for the results

i wonder why they are sending three midas ..... coz to US red flag exercises the IAF had sent just 2 midas ....even though france used the hose and drouge type refueling aircraft ???? any body have any ideas ....for this .....maybe france is charging more for fuel than US ...just kidding we are going to use a hell lot of more fuel than just 3 midas full .....maybe they want 2 tankers in air at all times during exercises ...so that refueling can be done faster

It could simply be because of sparing reasons.

It will be a great learning experience. We will also evaluate F-16 Block 52 of Singapore Air Force, we should know about its weakness and strengths in the air.

It won't be the first time for IAF to look at the blk-52. RSAF has conducted exercises in the past as well.

Back
Top Bottom