What's new

EXCLUSIVE PICS MKI LEAVING FOR FRANCE

Great pics bro.

BTW, I am from bareilly. My home is just a few kms from the Air force stn there. Feel sort of proud that its one of the very few bases stationing MKI. I have seen thm fly a lot of times. its roaring sounds give absolute feel of sheer power.

Last edited:
I dont understand the goddamn IAF logic of serial numbers ....i saw 302 and 303 !!!!!!!

Damn ...i thought i had it but not any more

I dont understand the goddamn IAF logic of serial numbers ....i saw 302 and 303 !!!!!!!

Damn ...i thought i had it but not any more

First post itself answers this question:)

Lagta hai IAF nahi chahata ki logo ko pata chale ki kitne MKI ban chuke hai;)

six Sukhoi 30 MKI air dominance fighter aircraft, three Ilyushin 79 flight refueller aircraft and 1 Ilyushin 76 heavy lift transport aircraft.

If someone can post Journey break-down to France , it can perhaps answer that .
We flew to Red-Flag with atleast 5 Breaks in between starting from
Qatar base then Chorlu base (Turkey) then France then Lages(Portugal) then finally Nelli's Air-force base and may be more , cant confirm .

Perhaps just to stretch the Endurance we might fly with just one break in between , may be three are additional to refuel Su30 in mid-way.

And that is IL-78 not 79 , typo

Singapore Air Force will also be participating in the exercise with its F-16 Block 52 aircraft

I am more disappointed , RSA had received F15-Silent Eagle months back . Why are they keeping it back ,should have been a great opportunity to Fly with MKI + Rafale and have a look and learn about operational experience of heavy-fighter jets form them . I am sure French and IAF aces would have been delighted to fly with this monster F15 .

I am more disappointed , RSA had received F15-Silent Eagle months back . Why are they keeping it back ,should have been a great opportunity to Fly with MKI + Rafale and have a look and learn about operational experience of heavy-fighter jets form them . I am sure French and IAF aces would have been delighted to fly with this monster F15 .

And how will it help us by Flying with F15SE ? Our operational needs justifies flying with F16 blck 52. I know we have had excersises with F16 before also , but then as they say practice makes man's perfect (Pun intended :) ). So its a good decision.

F15 SE poses no threat to us in the near horizon whereas F16blck 52 very much.

I guess you meant Strike Eagle, because the Silent Eagles are still under development.
If I'm not wrong the RSA didn't even brought their F15s to India for exersices and that is not such a big distance. Can you say more about the pilots that will be send to France? Are they experienced, or new pilots like IAF send to Red Flag?

amazing pictures but why they did not send their mirages jets in the exercise any reason and it would be air to air or air to ground exercise

And how will it help us by Flying with F15SE ? Our operational needs justifies flying with F16 blck 52. I know we have had excersises with F16 before also , but then as they say practice makes man's perfect (Pun intended :) ). So its a good decision.

F15 SE poses no threat to us in the near horizon whereas F16blck 52 very much.

See what i wrote
Saying satisfying your needs just tells me You have no idea of how DACT works . You think IAF is taking such large Air-men and Su30+Force multipliers to practice against F16 .

Dissimilar air combat training - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Read it.....

I guess you meant Strike Eagle, because the Silent Eagles are still under development.

http://www.armybase.us/2010/04/boei...-rsaf-celebrate-f-15sgs-arrival-in-singapore/

This link would clear some confusion

If I'm not wrong the RSA didn't even brought their F15s to India for exersices and that is not such a big distance.

Correct

Can you say more about the pilots that will be send to France? Are they experienced, or new pilots like IAF send to Red Flag?

I have no idea , its difficult to get those info until its in press . I can get info which Sq or Mix of which sqns is participating

Check this:

F-15SG
F-15SG of the 428th Fighter Squadron at Mountain Home Air Force Base.

The F-15SG (formerly the F-15T) is a variant of the F-15E, currently ordered by the Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF) after a seven-year evaluation period involving five other fighter aircraft under consideration. The F-15SG was chosen on 6 September 2005 over the Dassault Rafale, the only remaining aircraft still in contention.[53]

F-15E Strike Eagle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Boeing has also confirmed that the F-15SE will be first formally offered to the South Korean government, which is expected to launch a competition for a fighter contract in early 2011.

SINGAPORE 2010: Boeing postpones canted tails for F-15 Silent Eagle [CORRECTED]

welll still i think SU 30 is a new jet still it has bit to do in war time situation to prove its worth when it counts

One interesting question, what route they take to reach France, is it acceptable to fly fighter planes over other countries to reach France? I know Pak won't allow?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom