What's new

Exclusive pictures of PAF F-16 block 52 induction ceremony!

owais.usmani

Reaction score
28d54bffaf6581d16ba43497adec3bca.jpg

14feff43754bed7da0db908dc1f75a25.jpg

43cf486b3851ce45d7a019041b28da13.jpg

94231596346068271282589.jpg

94231596346118271282589.jpg

great pics bro!!!! but i wonder in the pic where haqqani is having a hand on his chest i wonder which nation's anthem was being played after all he is an AMERICAN national!!! :P

we are seriously Idiots!!!

Our already on going war actually with US indirectly "SILENT WAR BTW PAKISTAN AND USA" hamare aankhoon par pati pari hoi hey lol 18 F16 kay pechay asay pore koom pagal hey jesay pata nahe superpower ban jana hey insay remember these F16s and weapons never help us in our CURRENT SITUATION!!.

Enemy Destroy us "SILENTLY".

we are seriously Idiots!!!

Our already on going war actually with US indirectly "SILENT WAR BTW PAKISTAN AND USA" hamare aankhoon par pati pari hoi hey lol 18 F16 kay pechay asay pore koom pagal hey jesay pata nahe superpower ban jana hey insay remember these F16s and weapons never help us in our CURRENT SITUATION!!.

Enemy Destroy us "SILENTLY".

It's still better than nothing. These 18 F-16's will land PAF into the modern 21st century and there's a lot for us to learn from this upgraded platform. And you can't say that these will not help us in our "Current Situation". The PAF is actively taking part in the counter-insurgency operations and the better technology you have, the more effectively you can target your enemy with precision-guided weapons and munitions. Collateral damage will reduce and our experience with the block-52's in real-time operations will increase. All of that would be essential for us to strengthen our fleet for tomorrow.

Our already on going war actually with US indirectly "SILENT WAR BTW PAKISTAN AND USA" hamare aankhoon par pati pari hoi hey lol 18 F16 kay pechay asay pore koom pagal hey jesay pata nahe superpower ban jana hey insay

Agree with these points but i think Bezerk said rightly that ......

It's still better than nothing. These 18 F-16's will land PAF into the modern 21st century and there's a lot for us to learn from this upgraded platform. And you can't say that these will not help us in our "Current Situation". The PAF is actively taking part in the counter-insurgency operations and the better technology you have, the more effectively you can target your enemy with precision-guided weapons and munitions. Collateral damage will reduce and our experience with the block-52's in real-time operations will increase. All of that would be essential for us to strengthen our fleet for tomorrow.

Regards,
Sunny

Dear i agreed with you but i am point out something different. Anyway thanks for comment.

Anyway i know this development is good for us but we need GROUND MILITARY FORCES weapons also More choppers which US not intreseted to sell us. Airforce bombing not much good for achieve targets (in Airforce bombing civilian casulties chances 80%) as compare to Attack Choppers. Choppers help alot (hit properly and accurate). Hope we willl get more F16s for increase our Airforce power but need Attack Helicopters as well.

Last edited:
1) Hussain Haqqani, surely Pak Anthem was played..atleast he showed some loyality.

2) 18 Block 52s will surely put PAF into new era, If they are doing well is the current situtation with older stuff, the newer will surely make a difference.

3) Nice Pictures

sir, dont our f 16 have the waves on the side i thinks thoes are fuel tanks

I wouldn't be surprised if the US of A placed kill switches which will make the F-16's roll over and play dead in case of a confrontation with India :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom