What's new

Explaining, India's so called 'China Killer'.

Couldn't India have come up with a better name than "China Killer"? China or even Pakistan doesn't have a missile called India Killer.

The so called 'China Killer' term was invented by Indian military experts and pundits and made popular by their media.

India to Test “China Killer” Agni-V ICBM | The Diplomat
do you even bother going through the links you post ?

the Agni-V will allow India to deliver nuclear weapons to many of China’s major cities for the first time. In light of this, some in India have taken to calling the Agni-V the “China killer.”

that some in India is 1 newspaper, Agni-V, India's 'China Killer'

so no, the term was not invented by 'Indian military experts and pundits'

Then what was the reason of making this ICBM?

Carrot & stick

China is Far advance than Indians .................

Here comes a chinese cheerleader..

Someone is burning...
A small infograph outlining India's ICBM capability which it has achieved with the AGNI-V , ICBM the so called 'China Killer'.

View attachment 189172

infograph ...lol..Here is the original infograph ?

6.jpg

And now,lets look into your edits

'India's new warmongering' -I really like that font you've used :lol: ..But then India follows a no first use policy,so it is evident that this missile was developed for deterrence.

'Indian Missile program is the most dangerous Nuclear threat to the world ' -Really ?Only Pakistanis would make such claims.Comparing the Missile program of a democratic country following a no first use policy to the missile programs of a single-party state/Theocracy shows your level of intelligence

Agni V wouldn't carry MIRVs..only Agni VI would have MIRVs

Explaining? This is just one image!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ever thing about it,from the start to the end "China killer" .Who the heck came up with such a name?
Not me!! It's some clown who has this penchant for sensationalism and war mongering too! It takes all types to make this world!!

I want to join you with a couple of laughing smileys too...:sarcastic::omghaha: China killer my bleeding feet! Jeeez!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom