What's new

Explosion sinks INS Sindhurakshak Submarine with 18 onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per NDTV video. there seems to be more than 2 explosions in the video. also first hand report from fire fighters suggestive of extensive damage to naval dockyard itself . Does Multiple explosions as seen in video point towards involvement of torpedoe section ? This is very serious-given the intensity of explosions likelihood of survivors greatly diminishes and sub is likely to be damaged extensively- perhaps beyond repair.

if that is true ... then emotionalism apart.... sailors were gone...

You're tripping over the strands of your argument.

1- why can we be certain Indian made SSKs would be 100% safe? Any equipment is prone to failure.

2- the days when India was buying close to 100% Russian are LOOOONG gone. India only did so because it had very little alternatives (see Cold War and sanctions). THe embezzlement part is pure unsubstantiated BS.

I thought you were a reasonable member but now it seems your just another 50 cent army drone.

1 - No, but that's not the point. With indigenously developed equipment, you are a lot more familiar with and knowledgable about it. You don't have to read mountains of translated manuals and let foreign experts hold your hand while you familiarize yourself. Such familiarity makes operating and maintaining the said equipment easier and more thorough, not to mention it increases safety margins considerably.

2 - Then start buying from the French, the Germans, and the Dutch if necessary. I believe their products are just as good with better quality than Russian ware. And please, how could there be no embezzlement with these arms deals when both sides are pretty much corrupt to the core.

Sad,sad story a day before the independence day.

What I could understand from the TV reports are that the sailors are stuck on the submerged end of the sub and there are divers working to get them out. Don't know how true the news is coz they are just media reports.

I think you have issues with everyone to fake your deseperation, calling almost everyone troll.

what is not trolling, .........

You've got some problem with yourself, period. and I, wont' take this thread to a trolling war.

:raise: :raise: :raise:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional responseor of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
While this sense of the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling also used to describe intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lack of safety,maintenance and security procedures- procedures not taken up seriously, It is Indian culture and work ethics to be blamed
now,now a malaysian is talking about the Indian work ethics!i wonder what the singaporeans will say about this(as they consider the malayasians to the laziest people in the planet),but then again its the malaysian culture after all!

So one minute it's all Russia's fault now it's all India's?? Where is your proof? What do you build your statements on?

Act like a reasonable and logical member or buzz off.

Hello, I just happened to watch that video a minute ago, and guess what, that cleared up a lot of questions in my mind. It's likely a torpedo explosion and therefore a maintenance issue with the torpedoes.

thats a high security zone... i don't think any sabotage attempt there

then why were you blaming russia in advance? it was perhaps the sailors' fault... let the investigation be done

Because I didn't see the video. Jesus, that video was posted AFTER I had made the comment blaming the Russians.

Look everybody is acting responsibly till now, please let us not digress this thread.

I thank all the Pakistani Members for behaving maturely , @Indians let us not make any comments unnecessarily too.

On topic i pray that the trapped sailors are saved in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
its been 7 hour after explosion , am really worried about the condition of sailors.....

DID u watch Times Now before ranting here!,,,, u just read the post given by a troll & ur trolling,,,,

Cheap shots by Moderator !.

Look i don't think he was taking any cheap shots, he has clearly said that IN will handle it maturely.

What i have seen till date i have joined from @Oscar has never taken any cheap shots at anybody leave Indians.

Look everybody is acting responsibly till now, please let us not digress this thread.

I thank all the Pakistani Members for behaving maturely , @Indians let us not make any comments unnecessarily too.

On topic i pray that the trapped sailors are saved in time.

man aj 14 august hai awam wesy hi green green hai don't take it hard

Not at all bro. I've only got a problem with those who are spouting clear lies. Or those who have clearly only come on his thread to troll and shed crocodile tears- it is not hard to spot the intentions of most on this thread.

Crocodie tears, good word, I would suggest all non Indian members get off this thread.

To tell you a little secret truth, not everyone thinks as you think. Most come here to wish those traped well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom