What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are very strong factors india that do not want peace talks happening between india and pakistan. and I am sure, india will ignore that factor as usual while investigating these blasts.

Hhhhmmmmm. Pakistan too have a very strong factor......i guess India will take that seriously while investigating

There are very strong factors india that do not want peace talks happening between india and pakistan. and I am sure, india will ignore that factor as usual while investigating these blasts.

That is a ridiculous statement..we want peace to grow economically . We made ULFA do the ceasefire thing to bring peace.

I think it is pakistan who dont want India to grow peacefully--- see how the statement looks. How is it??

This is sad that many innocent lives has lost in blast but being responsible state India should work out and investigate neutrally, even if they required help from Pakistan then Pakistan will help. But if there is already preplanned agenda on table then any cooperation is in vain.

What if Pakistani hand is found?

And Like 26/11, Good amount of Proof acknowledged by the International community is handed to Pakistan and it shows the same reluctance to act?

Pakistan has a History of Dodging!

That is a ridiculous statement..we want peace to grow economically . We made ULFA do the ceasefire thing to bring peace.

I think it is pakistan who dont want India to grow peacefully--- see how the statement looks. How is it??

Cant you see the timings of events? when samjhoota express blasts revealed the involvement of Indian on duty colonel, the 26/11 came up. Now there were ongoing talks between india and Pakistan, these blasts now.

It is the time for you to point out and eliminate those factors who do not want to see India and Pakistan sitting together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom