What's new

Exposing corruption of Zardari and Nawaz Sharif

Madam @Akheilos have this firm belief that if Imran or his MNAs/MPAs come in power through toppling this government with inqalaab then there will be zero corruption because imran has that magic to wipe out corrupt mindset or corrupt people in our society or in our institutions. Naya Pakistan will be corruption free and it will be created on that day when Imran will become the Prime minister of Pakistan. Wish this dream of ptian come true soon so that they see the reality of Naya Imaginary Pakistan and how it differ with old Pakistan
Sooooo what you are saying is....corruption hai magar bhardoo ki terhan accept kerlo?

Do you know in Islam it states not only bad for those who oppress/ transgress/ cause harm but also those who allow it to go on....

Sooooo what you are saying is....corruption hai magar bhardoo ki terhan accept kerlo?

Do you know in Islam it states not only bad for those who oppress/ transgress/ cause harm but also those who allow it to go on....

If he knew anything about Islam he wouldn't be fighting for the corrupt government and staying silent on the injustices. Even those with the weakest of imaan would be speaking out against the blatant disregard for human rights and justice practiced by NS and Co.

Politics is one thing but people should not sell their imaan over it.

Madam @Akheilos have this firm belief that if Imran or his MNAs/MPAs come in power through toppling this government with inqalaab then there will be zero corruption because imran has that magic to wipe out corrupt mindset or corrupt people in our society or in our institutions. Naya Pakistan will be corruption free and it will be created on that day when Imran will become the Prime minister of Pakistan. Wish this dream of ptian come true soon so that they see the reality of Naya Imaginary Pakistan and how it differ with old Pakistan

Madam will be disappointed, just like all the other PTI jiyalas. There is no magic solution to Pakistan's problems, including corruption.

If he knew anything about Islam he wouldn't be fighting for the corrupt government and staying silent on the injustices. Even those with the weakest of imaan would be speaking out against the blatant disregard for human rights and justice practiced by NS and Co.

Politics is one thing but people should not sell their imaan over it.
Right now we are still confused as to who is selling what....

Madam will be disappointed, just like all the other PTI jiyalas. There is no magic solution to Pakistan's problems, including corruption.
Same answer for you uncle :pop:

Last edited:
so MUCH PROOF of corruption but not a single great innocent man of Pakistan goes files these proof in Supreme court.

Or files a case in ARTICLE 62,63 for not being SADIQ OR AMEEN.

However, no one files anything in court why?

this is weird, everyone talks about corruption and apparently cliams to have proof but no one takes that proof to court.

Right now we are still confused as to who is selling what....

Same answer for you uncle :pop:

So you agree that there is no magic solution to Pakistan's problems, including corruption. Good! :D

No I am asking you how you are living with it and expecting others to live along with you? :unsure:

The same way a vast majority of people in Pakistan are living with it, including most of the people on PDF. We all make suitable noises against corruption but the reality is that we all know how to participate and deal with it very well.

so MUCH PROOF of corruption but not a single great innocent man of Pakistan goes files these proof in Supreme court.

Or files a case in ARTICLE 62,63 for not being SADIQ OR AMEEN.

However, no one files anything in court why?

this is weird, everyone talks about corruption and apparently cliams to have proof but no one takes that proof to court.
Just like court is dragged its feet with ex- chief justice case ...dragged it soo "efficiently" that CJ became EX CJ and now lives nicely in retirement :unusure:

When a senator even cant file a case against XYZ what can a normal Pakistani do?? Democracy and no power to the citizens is like monarchy or oligarchy

Same way how its taking months to file a case for Model Town shooting...but took few hrs to issue some charge on IK and Qadri :unsure:

Just like court is dragged its feet with ex- chief justice case ...dragged it soo "efficiently" that CJ became EX CJ and now lives nicely in retirement :unusure:

When a senator even cant file a case against XYZ what can a normal Pakistani do?? Democracy and no power to the citizens is like monarchy or oligarchy

Same way how its taking months to file a case for Model Town shooting...but took few hrs to issue some charge on IK and Qadri :unsure:

Imran said it trusts the current judiciary? right? file a case now under current judiciary ?

Secondly we all saw how Imran apologized to EX CJ of PAKISTAN in his written reply in court!

bhai jhoot bolna asaan hota hai usko backup karna mushkil

Imran said it trusts the current judiciary? right? file a case now under current judiciary ?
I dont know if he trusts it....

Doesnt really mean it is trust worthy....But to actually file a case against the PM or CM....you do know there is no proper pipeline apparently PM is above the law with CM being his bro probably gets the same specialty!

Secondly we all saw how Imran apologized to EX CJ of PAKISTAN in his written reply in court!
I dont like Ex CJ...corrupt fool was still being persued by Faisal Raza Abidi....but even he had to resign as we saw he chased the people for months...so you tell me ...if ex cj can take months and yet no case filed EVEN IF IT WAS A SENATOR CHASING IT....then how can ANYONE (common people of Pakistan) file anything against PM

Pry do give me the pipeline of how to make it happen!

I dont know if he trusts it....

Doesnt really mean it is trust worthy....But to actually file a case against the PM or CM....you do know there is no proper pipeline apparently PM is above the law with CM being his bro probably gets the same specialty!

I dont like Ex CJ...corrupt fool was still being persued by Faisal Raza Abidi....but even he had to resign as we saw he chased the people for months...so you tell me ...if ex cj can take months and yet no case filed EVEN IF IT WAS A SENATOR CHASING IT....then how can ANYONE (common people of Pakistan) file anything against PM

Pry do give me the pipeline of how to make it happen!

well Imran filed a case in court 2 days ago against Nawaz for lying in the parliament. The court said anything said in parliament cannot be challenged. But case was filed.

Secondly Imran said i trust the judiciary hence he wants this judiciary to investigate the alleged election rigging.

As for Faisal Raza Abidi well again he if he has proof of how bad and evil and corrupt ex CJ was he can now file a case against him. The old CJ is gone.

He too just spoke and spoke great speeches amazing oratory but no proof

The court said anything said in parliament cannot be challenged. But case was filed.
wow I feel soo assured :unsure:

As for Faisal Raza Abidi well again he if he has proof of how bad and evil and corrupt ex CJ was he can now file a case against him. The old CJ is gone.
Sooo...if the criminal has done his crime and resigned/ retired its alright? No wonder Gilani, Zardari and so many others are smoking Cuban Cigars and laughing at Pakistani sheep!

I would object to such a system which allows/ welcomes and protects you to loot the country coz when in power you cant file or your lawyers die trying.....when retired everyone goes oh he is retired/ resigned :what:

He too just spoke and spoke great speeches amazing oratory but no proof
Did he? He had a file with him and claimed that he was assured by the parliamentarians for their backing which ALSO needs to be addressed coz it never happened!

Did he? He had a file with him and claimed that he was assured by the parliamentarians for their backing which ALSO needs to be addressed coz it never happened!

Faisal Raza Abidi made a great speech and said he had alot of evidence against ex-CJ but no one would register the case. I don't understand how this Pakistani justice works. Could he not take the case forward on his own? The law in Pakistan is a joke.

Faisal Raza Abidi made a great speech and said he had alot of evidence against ex-CJ but no one would register the case. I don't understand how this Pakistani justice works. Could he not take the case forward on his own? The law in Pakistan is a joke.
Even I was a little confused...

1stly, if he had evidence cant you just "file a case in court" (like how people here say it like a matter of factly)

2ndly if he being senator cant do it...whoelse can?

3rdly, why did he need the parliamentarians' support?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom