What's new

Exposing corruption of Zardari and Nawaz Sharif

if he won it fair and square that would have been from ALLAH....
Everything is from HIM but it is up to us to ask and move towards better stuff...

Wallahu Alam. May be he did win it fair and square?

that would be @Leader :D
He is more informed abt IK and PTI than me :)
Lagta ha who be paisa le kar kar imran k geet gata hai jaise iss black singer se ksis ne gawaya paise de k :D

But @Leader is blind supporter of Ik which is not good because they even defend everything their leader or party say or do

Wallahu Alam. May be he did win it fair and square?

It doesn't take you long to find the numerous corruption scandals and his shady dealings during his previous terms. Here you are, suggesting that a leader who is known for his corruption won an election fair and square.

It doesn't take you long to find the numerous corruption scandals and his shady dealings during his previous terms. Here you are, suggesting that a leader who is known for his corruption won an election fair and square.

May be Allah granted him a win in the elections for a reasons that only He knows?

May be Allah granted him a win in the elections for a reasons that only He knows?

Yes, God has ordained tragedies and disasters to teach the Ummat lessons, such as the Battle of Uhad. Inshallah, this will be the period of time in Pakistan when we realize the need to kick out the Yanks and the little Ganja Goblin they're supporting.

Lagta ha who be paisa le kar kar imran k geet gata hai jaise iss black singer se ksis ne gawaya paise de k :D

But @Leader is blind supporter of Ik which is not good because they even defend everything their leader or party say or do
I dont think he is blinder supporter...junoon hota hai...many Pakistanis have it everytime they see hope they put their very best in it to ensure it succeeds...even if it doesnt they know they tried and didnt just wait for things to happen...woh kehtay nai ... churiyan pai hain for their case its churiyan nai pai wi hain :p:

Ganja Goblin
:rofl: I believe he keeps getting new pet names :rofl: The other day @Leader called him something and I couldnt stop laughing

I dont think he is blinder supporter...junoon hota hai...many Pakistanis have it everytime they see hope they put their very best in it to ensure it succeeds...even if it doesnt they know they tried and didnt just wait for things to happen...woh kehtay nai ... churiyan pai hain for their case its churiyan nai pai wi hain :p:
Junooni or party k chamchey hone mein ferq hota..go search his last 40 posts to understand the hidden political propaganda in his post. It seem he is there on this forum just for spreading political agenda of IK/PTI and spreading hate for others. There are many ik supporters out there but he seem most junooni than rest of them :D but well he has freedom to do whatever he like/dislike and we have freedom to express our mind as well. People like us are there to balance the equation otherwise this place would have become political forum of PTI :P

:rofl: I believe he keeps getting new pet names :rofl: The other day @Leader called him something and I couldnt stop laughing

He's not shown his final form yet.
We'll just have to keep guessing what he actually is.

Junooni or party k chamchey hone mein ferq hota

It seem he is there on this forum just for spreading poltical agenda of IK/PTI and spreading hate for others.
What was that you were spreading about him ^^

You do not see yourself turning into what you are calling others? :unsure:

He's not shown his final form yet.
We'll just have to keep guessing what he actually is.
I take it as a bit of a positive sign....coz there is still hope...and also if it continues he may bend a little here but there will always be hope for him to bend the other way...lolz I dont know sounds good to me ...anything to end the dynasty of looters I guess..seen them for too long!

What was that you were spreading about him ^^

You do not see yourself turning into what you are calling others? :unsure:
No, i have same opinion of everyone while you guys hate everyone except IK. I also respect the mandate of pakistani awaam even though i dont agree with them .I will not curse them because they dont consider Ik as messiah. You also quote my single post where i pretending as if i worship nnawaz or where i was defending nawaz or any political party or ever said that they are the best/greatest. I am against personality worship. This self righteous approach of ptains is the reason i oppose you guys. Your blind hate for others party don't even let you appreciate the good stuffs started by others while i act as neutral. I bring the pictures of other side because most of you guys are die hard fan of Ik and cannot see the picture of opposite side. You only get happy if people thanks you and say yes to your cursing others and praising IK/PTI :D

@Jungibaaz Corruption has been accepted as norm in our society and as a result it is no longer a criteria or a concern during elections. If you consider PDF as a micorcosm, see for yourself how many have taken part in the discussion, and if Mods/TT is the intelligentsia, how many were bothered about it? This should give you some idea why these bastard politicians and their offspring will remain imposed on Pakistan for a foreseeable future. A Chinese proverb says "the fish rots from its head", which means if someone sitting at the top is clean and corruption-free, the effects will trickle down, and system will begin to improve. However, if we would have Zardaris and Shareefs at the helm, result is pretty much known.

Yes, God has ordained tragedies and disasters to teach the Ummat lessons, such as the Battle of Uhad. Inshallah, this will be the period of time in Pakistan when we realize the need to kick out the Yanks and the little Ganja Goblin they're supporting.

May be God has ordained the Yanks to teach the Ummah the lessons it needs to learn.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom