What's new

Extraterrestrial UFOs Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works Director

and from most congressional oversight.
Yes, and my point is that they allegedly opened up the program to a panel of international private citizens?
Right!

If it was all gas as you claim, I wonder why they spent so much time on the ridiculous?

These people need to eat also. They need to sell books and TV appearances.

As much as I like watching Michio Kaku, and he seems a nice enough fellow, all he is saying is that aliens can/may exist. So what? What does that have to do with the claims in the OP?
Remember, there's a huge huge universe out there.

The question isn't whether aliens exist, but whether they have contacted the US govt. and whether the US govt. has warp drive technology to go anywhere in the universe.

I will give you a much simpler explanation of why the director of skunkworks made those ridiculous claims. It doesn't involve three-headed aliens zipping around in fourteen dimensions. The more plausible reason is much more mundane: he wants any unauthorized detection of his super secret aircrafts to be attributed to aliens rather than his agency.

To give an analogy: if I want to eat that last piece of cake in the fridge, it's much better if I can convince you that ghosts exist and that a ghost ate that cake.

Yes, and my point is that they allegedly opened up the program to a panel of international private citizens?
Right!

As much as I like watching Michio Kaku, and he seems a nice enough fellow, all he is saying is that aliens can/may exist. So what? What does that have to do with the claims in the OP?

The question isn't whether aliens exist, but whether they have contacted the US govt. and whether the US govt. has warp drive technology to go anywhere in the universe.

I will give you a much simpler explanation of why the director of skunkworks made those ridiculous claims. It doesn't involve three-headed aliens zipping around in fourteen dimensions. The more plausible reason is much more mundane: he wants any unauthorized detection of his super secret aircrafts to be attributed to aliens rather than his agency.

To give an analogy: if I want to eat that last piece of cake in the fridge, it's much better if I can convince you that ghosts exist and that a ghost ate that cake.

Beautiful analogy. Perfect.

Still don't have any reliable source to second any of these claims. Videos couldn't be an authentic proof as they can be manipulated. Its easy.. very easy. You can even find a video of ALIENS flying beside USA choppers in Afghanistan. Go n search you tube. You can find Aliens walking in streets. ...

Last edited:
I can imagine how the meeting of The International Panel of Citizens would go..

[speaker| I'd like to thank everybody for coming to the 67th annual get together since our group was formed after Roswell.
[audience] <massive clapping>
[speaker] so first order of business...all those in favor of letting the world public know a tiny snippet about the whiz-bang tech we have say "aye"
[audience] <crickets chirping>
[speaker] well that settles that. See you all next year..oh and coffee and donuts are free in the back.

I have an alien .. ;)

Kitney inch ka hai? :P

Right!

have you watched dark side of moon videos?

Instead of going further, Darkside (Far side) our MOON is a constant source of alien conspiracy since a cigar shape anomaly detected on it (pictures and videos available on net ) and a couple of years back, a person uploaded the alleged footage of APOLLO 20 showing cigar shape alien space, alien dead body and their colony on dark side of moon.

WIlliam rutledge a.k.a retiredafb posted these videos on youtube in 2007. His channel and videos were removed, but thanks to other users. Here look at these videos

(Part 1)

(Part 2)

(Part 3)

About William rutledge

New Evidences Provided by William Rutledge, CDR of The Apollo 20 Crew

New Evidence Provided by William Rutledge, CDR of the Apollo 20 Crew - by Luca Scantamburlo

Apollo 20 Snyder ingress - YouTube

Right!

Skeptics will be skeptics!

Extraterrestrials are even mentioned in the Quran. Here... Islam & Life On Other Planets

But Quran or not, as I said, skeptics will be skeptics. Anyway, to each his own beliefs. For many, it's more correct and comfortable to remain inside one's shoe box.

Skeptics will be skeptics!

Extraterrestrials are even mentioned in the Quran. Here... Islam & Life On Other Planets

But Quran or not, as I said, skeptics will be skeptics. Anyway, to each his own beliefs. For many, it's more correct and comfortable to remain inside one's shoe box.

I am not denying that aliens exist.
What I am questioning are the claims that the US govt. is working with alien technology and knows warp drive.

I believe the notion of extraterrestrial life has been demonized much by Hollywood.
To an extent yes!
But i believe greed is universal and aliens (if they exist) would have a hint of it,irrespective of how developed and evolved they might be.
I dont say they would take over us if they come in contact, if that had to be done they would have done that long back, but they have not been friendly yet.
I have an alien .. ;)
You're the alien :P

America always hide many secrets and deadly weapons. Like they did in WW2 Nuclear Weapons :devil:....Maybe this one is for there other enemies 8-).....

I am not denying that aliens exist.
What I am questioning are the claims that the US govt. is working with alien technology and knows warp drive.
Here's something that may interest you. Take it or leave it. As for me I have an open mind, but not so open that muck flies in! ;)

Former Canadian Defense Minister: Aliens live among us

It seems to be fairly coincidental that a pilot of a British Airways A32O airbus reporting a close encounter with a UFO – Unidentified Flying Object – near Heathrow Airport, the world’s busiest airport, during the day and the disclosure of a fact by a former Canadian defence minister that aliens are already among us, this week , through two different channels.

The pilot had reported that he took evasive action when the UFO started heading towards the jet at 34000ft, just 20 miles away from Heathrow Airport – and then slipped past the passenger jet just a few feet away. He had been convinced by then that the alien craft was going to crash into his jet; he described the UFO as something in the shape of a rugby ball with a metallic exterior.

The story got another kink this week when Paul Hellyer, 90, the former defence minister of Canada, went to an extraordinary length by defying the accepted military taboo to declare that the alien are already working for us, in an interview with the RT, the Russian TV channel.

The interview reached its climax, when Mr Hellyer quite boldly claimed that some aliens are already working for the US military in Nevada.

Here's the interview:

To an extent yes!
But i believe greed is universal and aliens (if they exist) would have a hint of it,irrespective of how developed and evolved they might be.
I dont say they would take over us if they come in contact, if that had to be done they would have done that long back, but they have not been friendly yet.

You're the alien :P
:lol::lol::p:

Back
Top Bottom