What's new

ExxonMobil wants gas exploration in Bangladesh's seas, lands

Yo
@Tom-tom

Entering the renewable green hydrogen generation is the one for bdesh.

And where would you generate all the RE needed for the green hydrogen production?

Regards

You invite the demi god mortals, with red carpets in a certain bizz. Where they have been known to do really, really bad things even mass genocide and war crimes. Also many other things.

They have cheated many creature states for this. To an industry that can cause immense damage to bdesh , on a greater scale than other industry you can think of. Also the surrounding states will be very annoyed at any spill created.

There things you don't know, like it was the demi-god mortals that got Kuwait to steal oil from Iraq, it was demi-god mortal that gave weapons for Iraq to invade Kuwait.

We have hostilities to the right and and left.

Any room for demi - God s mortals to exploit and coz war and misery is part of their ideals.

As long as the creature states is filled with blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes.

@Tom-tom

Thanks for the above post. That still doesnt answer my Q- where does BD get the RE for its green hydrogen programme?

Regards

@Tom-tom

Thanks for the above post. That still doesnt answer my Q- where does BD get the RE for its green hydrogen programme?

Regards

There's are many ways, may be I would have done something. How ever i am like a prisoner here...

Anyway, so god/father has, fathered himself with his actual creation that he made. Creations refer to the creator as father.

Priest is called father by his followers, were the priest leads the flock and call his followers of his church my childern and they call him father .

Over time when someone becomes a little deranged and abuses minors, ppl become deranged.

Also these same ppl/priest have a sourced a hadith that's say our prophet married a girl that was 6 yrs old. I believe the qu'ran say between 2 consenting adults.

Another more reliable hadith would put the wife in question between 15 and 19.

"
Disney's romanticism of pocahontas a
Of a group of peadophiloc men abusing childern and then the mothers. Also pocahontas 1st husband got gutted and murdered like a creature, her first child, merely a baby was built a nice little farewell gift to drift down river so the wolves or what ever hungry wild life can look after the baby.

Pocahontas voyage to uk, was even more romantic and full of love. Were she was abused by men, and her sister.

Once at England, at full health she mysteriously died at dinner table ."

*This some perons pov or it may be factual from someone the actually belongs to the communtiy of the indigenous ppls across the Atlantic.*

Who loves Disney?

Last edited:
@Tom-tom

Over time when someone becomes a little deranged

OK, thanks got it.

Regards

In regards to r/e there are various ways. There's even old principals that more established by moors and Spanish moors. That has been remodeled claiming that ophun-fuhere was the 1st to do it .

@Tom-tom

Over time when someone becomes a little deranged

OK, thanks got it.

Regards

Its their superior blonde and blue eyes that's made them deranged. they intentionally destroyed the aramaic bible the actual first bible. So they can make up what they want.

Last edited:
Finally they agreed to a term acceptable to ExxonMobil.
Gas sitting at the bottom of Bay of Bengal does not do any good to Bangladesh.

Its their superior blonde and blue eyes that's made them deranged. they intentionally destroyed the aramaic bible the actual first bible. So they can make up what they want.
What Christians do to their religion is not any of our business.

WE should only keep ourselves busy with what Muslims do to their own religion.

Indian companies should have the first right to explore those reserves as per 1972 secret Shimla agreement. We can share the output 50-50.
Yes, @Tom-tom will like this Indian company thing. I think he is talking against American companies in order to promote Indian companies.

Very dangerous for BD. Indian companies will lay the main pipeline in Indian sea and take away much of the resources that belong to BD.

Last edited:
What Christians do to their religion is not any of our business.

WE should only keep ourselves busy with what Muslims do to their own religion.
Yes, @Tom-tom will like this Indian company thing. I think he is talking against American companies in order to promote Indian companies.

Very dangerous for BD. Indian companies will lay the main pipeline in Indian sea and take away much of the resources.

When they start waging illegal wars, starting b.s in Muslims countries when we haven't b.s to them. Whilst they maintain thier Christian superiority complex, then it does become our bizz.

When it was a bengali Muslim like that had a crucial hand in starting the French revolution and was one of the top leading judges for the revolution, later turned militant for revolution. Then post, educated the next rulers of Europe.

To Norwegians having a cushy 1 trillion usd in social wealth ware fund.

We have built them up in so many way, it will make your poms poms you have for the west sour.

All the while, in return they pilfered, robbed and bombed various places, that are mostly Muslims and brown.

If you go back, I did day hostile neighbour to the left and to the right.

So having oil Wells on their side and our side will open the door to them cheating us.

They are already cheaters any way

Back
Top Bottom