What's new

eye sight problem????

i have a question . i have 6/6 vision in both eyes but inherently my left eyeball is a little smaller than my right which causes some refractive problems . will i have any problems in my medical ?

i have a question . i have 6/6 vision in both eyes but inherently my left eyeball is a little smaller than my right which causes some refractive problems . will i have any problems in my medical ?
That`s a technical question. Don`t have that knowledge.
But it should not stop you from appearing.
Give it a go.
If the doctor/medical techs at selection centre don`t refer you to CMH or MH, there is no need to be worried.
If you are through all initial processes/tests and selected by ISSB/AHQ, you will have a detailed medical examination at Central Medical Board (CMB).

That`s a technical question. Don`t have that knowledge.
But it should not stop you from appearing.
Give it a go.
If the doctor/medical techs at selection centre don`t refer you to CMH or MH, there is no need to be worried.
If you are through all initial processes/tests and selected by ISSB/AHQ, you will have a detailed medical examination at Central Medical Board (CMB).

thank you sir . it's not stopping me from trying

just go buy new eye they are cheap now some Ukrainian will sell it.

Assmaulikum!

(my 1st post)

My eyesight is weak.It -1.25 and -2.25.Am i eligible to apply in SPSCC(electronics)???
My eye sight is (-1.25).Can 8 join pak army as female captain. I am searching it from long time but failed to find answer

Aoa please inform me
Can I apply in Aero trade with glasses my eyesight problem is - 9.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom