What's new

Eyesight requirements for Pakistan Air Force General Duty Pilot

The website will not work, I have tried 3 different devices.

Since it is a pandemic lock down, should I contact the circled Below.

Do I have to register now or when applications Open.

Cheers bud-----I hope we are over with this lock down ASAP but this is golden time go through all your materials again and again.
View attachment 622583
This is the website to apply from. When the applications opens ypu click on this red thing and it takes you to application form. You take a print of it immediately and take it with you on test day. Yes email and call them on these.

This is the website to apply from. When the applications opens ypu click on this red thing and it takes you to application form. You take a print of it immediately and take it with you on test day. Yes email and call them on these.

Makes sense.........is there significant time to the test day because you said all the test are online so I am assuming this will be for ISSB and or FAT ? and I would have to Fly in from Canada.

Thanks again I really appreciate your help.

Makes sense.........is there significant time to the test day because you said all the test are online so I am assuming this will be for ISSB and or FAT ? and I would have to Fly in from Canada.

Thanks again I really appreciate your help.
The intial academic test will be computerised but can only be taken in Pakistan. Few months later you will get call for ISSB. So will be required to come atleast twice.

The intial academic test will be computerised but can only be taken in Pakistan. Few months later you will get call for ISSB. So will be required to come atleast twice.
Thanks if any progress I will let you know.

I am looking at ------ Dogars PAF GD(p) test banks

Dogars ----- ISSB Interviews

1st and 2nd year Physics Fsc ---- 22 chapters in total guess

English and Math as well Fsc but I went over the syllabus for English and it was very easy and the Math section was not to bad.

I felt like the Physics was heavily concentrated than the others.

Cheers.

Thanks if any progress I will let you know.

I am looking at ------ Dogars PAF GD(p) test banks

Dogars ----- ISSB Interviews

1st and 2nd year Physics Fsc ---- 22 chapters in total guess

English and Math as well Fsc but I went over the syllabus for English and it was very easy and the Math section was not to bad.

I felt like the Physics was heavily concentrated than the others.

Cheers.
Why don`t you apply in Royal Canadian Air Force? That`s way more easy for you than applying here.

Assalam and hello guys am new here.... wanted to ask one thing.... I have cleared Initial Test (Intelligence+Accounts), gave medical, and initial interview for PAF 129 CSC/SSC Accounts Branch .... they ticked TUF on the backside of my slip and wrote 10kg overweight and 6/12 DVA.... they told they they will refer me for medical once shortlisting for ISSB is done and if i get shortlisted.... what's the eyesight requirement for Accounts Branch .... My eyesight is -1.25 and 6/6 with glasses.... also i am 80kg and 175.5 CM tall.... my normal BMI is on 76kg weight (as checked from online BMI calculators) so why have they wrote 10kg overweight? ... will they consider me if i get my weight to 76kg from 80kg (4kg reduction)? Need your useful insight and opinions in this matter.... thanks guys...

Hey can you tell me that after making laser treatment of eyes, can I apply for air Chief marshal???...and what are it's qualification requirements???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom