What's new

F-16 Justification---WHY?---ISPR

Hi,

Young man---you lack intelligence---and I don't blame you---. You are a pakistani young man---so why should it be any different than most others---.
Hi everyone, just notice iss buddhhay ne apnay aap ko kaisay Pakistani young men se alag Kia... Loll..

Aqal e kul bana phirta hai... Yahan ISPR three services ko represent karti hai aur yeh baray miaan aik akeley hotay huay ISPR ko criticize kar rahay hain...

:lol::lol:

@GriffinsRule

Much needed criticism

Criticism without facts i called propoganda... And thats what this is....

I m still baffled as to what has been disclosed by ISPR that india did not know????

Criticism without facts i called propoganda... And thats what this is....

I m still baffled as to what has been disclosed by ISPR that india did not know????
Who told the airforce to "donate" money allocated for defense to a earthquake crowdfund?! They compromised defense, which the effects are still felt to this day.

Who told the airforce to "donate" money allocated for defense to a earthquake crowdfund?! They compromised defense, which the effects are still felt to this day.

And that person told this as a fact and its actually true??? And u are sure its true??

Hi,

In my business dealings---I work with a lots of Sikhs---. The ones that I talk to---they all confirm that there is going to be no peace with India---.

BJP has spread too much hatred amongst the public against pakistan over the decades---and as pakistan has never stood up to counter the narrative as strongly as BJP has done it---they blame pakistan for everyone---.

They are basically brainwashed---and whatever pakistan may do---it is not going to change anything---the hatred is too deep.

As for embarrassing Modi---we need to understand---that you cannot bruise a pillow---. Modi is like a turtle---the water flows off his back---. It does not harm him---.

He has learnt the great american game---keep moving forward and let the enemy get embroiled in giving out justifications to clear themselves---and keep blaming the enemy with a new thing---.
We did a very big mistake in 2016 when we not hit back india even they officially announced they breached LOC and have carried out a surgical strike inside Pakistan, Now after 26 feb we have decided to respond whenever in future india officially announce it carries out an attack ( fake or real) on Pakistan, We will hit them back with full force at the time & place of our choosing... Modi is nothing but a stupid man playing in the hands of their few rich friendly countries.. A few days NOTAM over subcontinent from pak side will be enough to shake indian & its economy... We have many options in our pockets

We did a very big mistake in 2016 when we not hit back india even they officially announced they breached LOC and have carried out a surgical strike inside Pakistan, Now after 26 feb we have decided to respond whenever in future india officially announce it carries out an attack ( fake or real) on Pakistan, We will hit them back with full force at the time & place of our choosing... Modi is nothing but a stupid man playing in the hands of their few rich friendly countries.. A few days NOTAM over subcontinent from pak side will be enough to shake indian & its economy... We have many options in our pockets

I didn't this Notam is issued to hurt Indian economy .

Aqal e kul bana phirta hai... Yahan ISPR three services ko represent karti hai aur yeh baray miaan aik akeley hotay huay ISPR ko criticize kar rahay hain...
@GriffinsRule
Is ISPR alien? ISPR exists even in 1971. Even our own intelligent generals & few hierarchy didn't support Pakistan in 1971.
While other fooled the nation " 1 Mard e Mujahid = 10 kafir" and angles will come from sky to help in war with the help of Allah.
While i agree there are sane people as well. Instead of delusional life they talk practical.

Last edited:
Did they or did they not "donate" that money?

Bro... Defence projects of any significance will be of billions of dollars.... Itz not something that wont be discussed by mainstream media.....

Did u read this news in any reliable news worthy site?? I havent

Exactly my point! An aggression needs a jaw-breaking response rather than futile efforts to prove that it never happened. First, no one in world would believe you (if not out rightly reject your claims and laugh at you from inside). Success has so many fathers but failure is always orphan. World rallies behind the victor not the defeated one. Second it gives your enemy a false sense of pride and confidence that it would certainly hit you back at will and hit you back harder. So nip the evil in the bud. If we had responded effectively to the shooting down of our Atlantic plane and we had responded aggressively to their claimed surgical strike (imaginary or real doesn't really matter - it's all the perception that matters) across the LoC, Modi wouldn't have had any balls to hit deeper in Pakistani hinterland this time. I am glad as a Pakistani that we have closed that chapter of strikes once for all. My reading is that the sick-minded Modi will not find courage in himself (despite sizling and burning with utter shame, disgrace, revenge, and helplessness) to launch another naked aggression against Pakistan. But if he does, let's be serious to punish Modi and his gang of sick-minded criminals adequately by not bringing the cowardice of 'peace gestures' in our way.

But if he does, let's be serious to punish Modi

Very well said .. After peace initiatives that has been sold as our weakness by their govt..... We have now no choice .... Come what may now they will back down or shud be made to do so

Bro... Defence projects of any significance will be of billions of dollars.... Itz not something that wont be discussed by mainstream media.....

Did u read this news in any reliable news worthy site?? I havent
No but I did find out while doing some reading that, NATO had a "relief" base in Abbottabad. From October the 8th, 2005 to February the 8th, 2006. This is very intresting

Back
Top Bottom