What's new

FA-50 and JF-17 are the finalists for Malaysian Air Force's Deal: Korea Times

Korea Times has deleted the report. Which means it had a dubious source

No one in thier sane mind will be travelling to India at this time. May be in a year or two.

based on this discussion and radius of 400km max with internal fuel, if we use JF17 in a anti ship role, the range will go down considerably most likely around 300kms. Add to that, the radar range to 200kms - 250kms range and missile another 200kms, JF 17 should be able to cover targets till the range of 700kms radius from its airbase.

Citation and more debate needed on JF17 and its range in anti ship role.

Thanks folks

Oh dude its news site, this news will not stay forever in Korea times website, and how do you know its deleted, do you contacted the News paper and ask them that this news was either true or not True lol, not deleted probably but Korea Times Updated their site

I am honestly curious but this question may come across as cynical. What happened to the reports of Malaysian team visiting India in "two weeks" to evaluate Tejas? Those two weeks have long passed.

Bangalore is currently in a state of lockdown thanks to the Wuhan virus. This has been so for the past 15 days and has been extended till mid June. Under such circumstances only emergency travel would be considered ok. My guess is the visit will be postponed to a time when the situation on the ground improves quite a bit.

Why does it mean 'it had a dubious source'? Just because a brainless Indian is claiming so? I am not sure if the post was really removed or not from their website. But even if it was, there many be equally any other reason for that.

Bangalore is currently in a state of lockdown thanks to the Wuhan virus. This has been so for the past 15 days and has been extended till mid June. Under such circumstances only emergency travel would be considered ok. My guess is the visit will be postponed to a time when the situation on the ground improves quite a bit.
Meanwhile they visited pdf and read about a superior product available close by.
The arguments were so convincing that they decided to buy it even without testing it.

Doesn't FA 50 use Israeli radar. The same ones used on India's Tejas. They also use the same F404 engine. Personally not fancying India's chances of selling Tejas to Malaysia, but the truth is, if Korea is an frontrunner despite Israeli avionics then India has an chance too. Especially with a team supposed to travel to India to take a look.

sour grapes..

seriously the day India can sell the LCA to any nation is a day pigs can fly.

more like your mass hindu poo bath was the real culprit.

Correction - no such thing as an Wuhan virus. It’s an Indian version of the virus which spread only in India due to total incompetence of the Indian government and stupidity of the Indian people. Indians want to rub cow dung and drink cow urine and than blame the Chinese for their misery.

sour grapes..

seriously the day India can sell the LCA to any nation is a day pigs can fly.

more like your mass hindu poo bath was the real culprit.

Oh yea the day will come. Just not in this Malaysian deal. It's just even talking objectively I find some section of Pakistanis love their solace in trolling.
I would say even that standard is low.

who in his right mind would visit India aka the Covid Hell these days?

I am honestly curious but this question may come across as cynical. What happened to the reports of Malaysian team visiting India in "two weeks" to evaluate Tejas? Those two weeks have long passed.

Great. Now they can blame COVID if Malaysia rejects Tejas.
Good firrst it was the lack of Rafale, then cloud cover and consequent poor visibility, then the Indian mass poo bath, Now Covid. The world calls it the Indian strain and the delusional still stick to emulating the bigger idiot(the orange man) in calling it Wuhan virus. Enough said!!!
A

Good firrst it was the lack of Rafale, then cloud cover and consequent poor visibility, then the Indian mass poo bath, Now Covid. The world calls it the Indian strain and the delusional still stick to emulating the bigger idiot(the orange man) in calling it Wuhan virus. Enough said!!!
A

Keep on bitching and they'll have to find their ventilators from first world garbage dumps.

Back
Top Bottom