What's new

Fabualous 16th century Ottoman Military Music.. Played during sieges..

izmit_man

New Recruit

Reaction score
This music used before and during Ottoman battle sieges in reality between 18th-15th century.
.. Of course this version is modernized symphony not pure original.. Should be frightening during the war for the enemies and encouriging for ottoman soldiers..

Last edited by a moderator:
It is good (a heads-up, calling something "fabulous" in American culture is often an underhanded way of hinting it's gay)

It is good (a heads-up, calling something "fabulous" in American culture is often an underhanded way of hinting it's gay)

World doesn't run according to mythical "American culture".

just shut up and listen to it , i show you the real one that was in america aswell - that modern one is rubbish .

Jannisary
Jannisaries_Artwork.jpg

The mehter team is considered the first military band in the world

Lol, I really like the music. Was just trying to be helpful. The post ARE in English....

(how old are the bottom ones?)

mehter in russia

Lol, I really like the music. Was just trying to be helpful. The post ARE in English....

(how old are the bottom ones?)

sorry , what bottom ones?

mehter italy

This is russian & turkish , turkish mehter and russian red band

Europe was frightened to ..... , unfortunately , gates of vienna was the furthest , with the combined , holy roman league , habsurbg , german mercanieries , poland-lithuanian commenwealth , spanish empire and the coming together of christians , big turning point in history

Map of Ottoman Empire;

Osmanl_Devleti_En_Geni_Snrlar.png

Hope to see an Islamic Empire again!

Back
Top Bottom