What's new

Face It Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Topic Starter: Seen it! So tell me does this topic even have a point? :lol:

And honestly coming from you it sounds biased! :lol:

Hi
please post some pics of Bipasha, Rani & Kajol without make up, people will smash their computer screens, however Aishwariya, Karena & Katrina they are naturally beautiful. i couldn't resist thinking that men look much better than women as their real looks are not concealed under tons of make up, i could be wrong but this is what i felt.

Hi
i couldn't resist thinking that men look much better than women as their real looks are not concealed under tons of make up, i could be wrong but this is what i felt.

Sometimes this is true, but not always! Because not every single girl wears make-up, yes most do but even then 3/4 of them only wear light make-up like lip-gloss, eye-liner etc etc! :)

@Topic Starter: Seen it! So tell me does this topic even have a point? :lol:
We have gone to 8 pages, must be blowing wind into some sails. It's called, trials of life my dear. ;)
And honestly coming from you it sounds biased! :lol:

Guess you are right, i should have included Indian female politicians also. :lol:

Hi
please post some pics of Bipasha, Rani & Kajol without make up, people will smash their computer screens, however Aishwariya, Karena & Katrina they are naturally beautiful. i couldn't resist thinking that men look much better than women as their real looks are not concealed under tons of make up, i could be wrong but this is what i felt.

I will send you my pictures to prove your point correct... dont worry:partay:

We have gone to 8 pages, must be blowing wind into some sails. It's called, trials of life my dear. ;)

Guess you are right, i should have included Indian female politicians also. :lol:

Even I can see that its 8 pages long, thank you very much for that information :P Still doesn't explain the point?

I will send you my pictures to prove your point correct... dont worry:partay:
HI
lol :rofl:

my point was actually based on this observation
1237917384856.jpg

john-abraham-to-make-a-documentary-on-18045.jpg

2007071450190201.jpg

Haha, thats not me, he is my favourite Actor called Mammoty(He is the only known Muslim to me who is Pure vegetarian)

This topic has become a place for guys to show off how better looking they are from girls! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom