What's new

Failed Hockey Nation

Reaction score
Congratulations, the Pakistani Hockey team has reached the last rank after a tremendous performance in the tournament, especially against the hockey super power Canada. Pakistan is a failed hockey nation, stop Hockey in Pakistan, Pakistan is just a whole failure in sports, corruption, power have destroyed Sports in Pakistan. Everyone laughs abt this nation and the Hocke team really confirmed the critics.

Just stop Hockey in Pakistan and other sports,too. The National team is a bunch of wratched failures. In future, I will support Germany in Hockey, at least they work hard for their country

oh well i can't gurantee if you will be banned or not...... but i can tell you:

Why you think like that........ think other way around

We are Number 1 Hockey team if you read from the bottom

Always think positive

oh well i can't gurantee if you will be banned or not...... but i can tell you:

Why you think like that........ think other way around

We are Number 1 Hockey team if you read from the bottom

Always think positive

Liking ur sense of sarcasm, I am so angry with the team! Pakistanis always hear "think positive, think positive" and what happens?

Bomb attacks, terror, corrupt government, failure in sports,economy,image etc. , this is Pakistan!

The only good force left is the Army but what can the Army do when the whole Pak society is damaged

Oh come on. Its just a tournament. You can get over it.
Why get emotional?
I got some ideas for you:

Idea 1: Get a gf
Idea 2: Start watching football..
Idea 3: Start playing Hockey.

If all fails, loot a bank, and send me my commission for this generous idea. :angel:

Haa...You wont be bottom for long! We are going to snatch your place soon....lol

Why get emotional?

If all fails, loot a bank, and send me my commission for this generous idea. :angel:

And if none of the above works,then get married.:D:D:D

Why get emotional?

I watch football and play hockey in fact

What is the purpose of this USELESS thread by a ...............whatever.....

What is the purpose of this USELESS thread by a ...............whatever.....

Did I say something wrong? Is our Pakistani Sport so world class tht everyone starts laughing when you talk about Pakistan in Sports?

Congratulations, the Pakistani Hockey team has reached the last rank after a tremendous performance in the tournament, especially against the hockey super power Canada. Pakistan is a failed hockey nation, stop Hockey in Pakistan, Pakistan is just a whole failure in sports, corruption, power have destroyed Sports in Pakistan. Everyone laughs abt this nation and the Hocke team really confirmed the critics.

Just stop Hockey in Pakistan and other sports,too. The National team is a bunch of wratched failures. In future, I will support Germany in Hockey, at least they work hard for their country

You are going too hard. At least they tried. So what if they came last ? At least there was someone to wave your flag. Failure is a stepping stone towards success. I'm sure someday a Pakistani team will win. They just need proper training and motivation. Nobody's laughing. Even India came #8 while Hockey is the national sport.

Did I say something wrong? Is our Pakistani Sport so world class tht everyone starts laughing when you talk about Pakistan in Sports?
In 1947 how many world cup we had. how many success stories we had . ZERO.

We made it to the top. Hard times come on every team every nation. It doesn't mean we start saying we should kill it. Pakistan is in trouble so we should stop calling our self Pakistani????

If i go by your logic their will no team of sports left on this earth as someone have to come last. we won world cup in past. We need to rectify our mistake and climb up one by one. you want to support germany go ahead. . i am going to support my failed team. i will cheer for them. i will rise their low moral. I will stand by them in this hard time. I will stand by them if they keep performing like this for next 20 years.I will not let my players down.

:pakistan:

Last edited:
In 1947 how many world cup we had. how many success stories we had . ZERO.

We made it to the top. Hard times come on every team every nation. It doesn't mean we start saying we should kill it. Pakistan is in trouble so we should stop calling our self Pakistani????

If i go by your logic their will no team of sports left on this earth as someone have to come last. we won world cup in past. We need to rectify our mistake and climb up one by one. you want to support germany go ahead. So much for your patrotism. i am going to support my failed team. i will cheer for them. i will rise their low moral. I will stand by them in this hard time. I will stand by them if they keep performing like this for next 20 years.I will not let my players down.

:pakistan:

Dude, just take off ur glasses and watch with your Eyes:

Where does pakistan succeed?

Sports: LOSER
Economy: FAILURE
Government: CORRUPT
People: POOR
Safety: BOMBS ON DAILY BASE

Now the positive aspects:

-Army

their will no team of sports left on this earth as someone have to come last.

Strangely, Pakistan is always shitty in sports whereas other teams succeed again but where is Pakistan? ANd talking about the country itself: Can you tell me that the situation in Pakistan is getting better after the bomb attacks if u keep in mind wht u said:.And challenging my Patriotism: It is quite frustratin' when you see who the Politicians in Pakistan are and wht the situation of Pakistan is. Of course we all support Pakistan but not what is happening there and what the situation there is.

And that's it.

Dude, just take off ur glasses and watch with your Eyes:

Where does pakistan succeed?

Sports: LOSER
Economy: FAILURE
Government: CORRUPT
People: POOR
Safety: BOMBS ON DAILY BASE

Now the positive aspects:

-Army

Strangely, Pakistan is always shitty in sports whereas other teams succeed again but where is Pakistan? ANd talking about the country itself: Can you tell me that the situation in Pakistan is getting better after the bomb attacks if u keep in mind wht u said:.And challenging my Patriotism: It is quite frustratin' when you see who the Politicians in Pakistan are and wht the situation of Pakistan is. Of course we all support Pakistan but not what is happening there and what the situation there is.

And that's it.
well challenging your patrotism was wrong. I felt that too after posting. (So i am editing too) but still we won 1992 cricket WC. hockey 4 times champion. We will make it through this dark period.

well challenging your patrotism was wrong. I felt that too after posting. (So i am editing too) but still we won 1992 cricket WC. hockey 4 times champion. We will make it through this dark period.

That is the matter. Comparing the situation of today's Pakistan to the Situation years ago, we got to say: Pakistan has become worse.

India,China,Germany,almost all countries have improved and Pakistan has become worse, that's fact.

That is the matter. Comparing the situation of today's Pakistan to the Situation years ago, we got to say: Pakistan has become worse.

India,China,Germany,almost all countries have improved and Pakistan has become worse, that's fact.
Nobody is denying that. But in case you didn't notice we are in a war from last 8 years.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom