What's new

Failed Hockey Nation

Dude, just take off ur glasses and watch with your Eyes:

Where does pakistan succeed?

Sports: LOSER
Yes we have succeeded in Sports. We just won T20 World Cup last year. We are still ranked ahead of India and many other countries in Hockey. Read the overall stats and not this years world cup stats only.
Economy: FAILURE

Yes we are suffering but you can't say a failure. We are still South Asia's second biggest economy
Government: CORRUPT

Indeed :tup: but i believe all South Asian countries have corrupt politicians including India and Bangladesh.
People: POOR

No they are not poor. Yes there are some poor peoples in Pakistan but they are in far better conditions comparing with other south asian countries including India. Nobody sleeps on streets here like other poor countries...........Just visit Pakistan you will know the reality.
Safety: BOMBS ON DAILY BASE

Unfortunately Yes :cry: but only 5% of the total Pakistani areas are effected. Other places are still very safe :tup:
Strangely, Pakistan is always shitty in sports whereas other teams succeed again but where is Pakistan? ANd talking about the country itself: Can you tell me that the situation in Pakistan is getting better after the bomb attacks if u keep in mind wht u said:.And challenging my Patriotism: It is quite frustratin' when you see who the Politicians in Pakistan are and wht the situation of Pakistan is. Of course we all support Pakistan but not what is happening there and what the situation there is.

And that's it.

Oh well we are way better than India in both Cricket and Hockey just check the overall stats. We have one of the best winning performance of all time in Test Cricket way ahead of India in both Winning and losing %. Third best ODI team of all time far ahead of India and other South Asian countries. We are the best T20 team of all time. We have won 4 Hockey World Cups more than anybody else. We have won the gold medals in olympics too. We have produced the best Squad Players of all time and the list is very long.

Open your eyes

Yes we have succeeded in Sports. We just won T20 World Cup last year. We are still ranked ahead of India and many other countries in Hockey. Read the overall stats and not this years world cup stats only.

Yes we are suffering but you can't say a failure. We are still South Asia's second biggest economy

Indeed :tup: but i believe all South Asian countries have corrupt politicians including India and Bangladesh.

No they are not poor. Yes there are some poor peoples in Pakistan but they are in far better conditions comparing with other south asian countries including India. Nobody sleeps on streets here like other poor countries...........Just visit Pakistan you will know the reality.

Unfortunately Yes :cry: but only 5% of the total Pakistani areas are effected. Other places are still very safe :tup:

Oh well we are way better than India in both Cricket and Hockey just check the overall stats. We have one of the best winning performance of all time in Test Cricket way ahead of India in both Winning and losing %. Third best ODI team of all time far ahead of India and other South Asian countries. We are the best T20 team of all time. We have won 4 Hockey World Cups more than anybody else. We have won the gold medals in olympics too. We have produced the best Squad Players of all time and the list is very long.

Open your eyes

First I got to say to you :
Open your eyes

1. Soon we won't have the most gold Medals in Hockey
2. Does progress mean to compare youself with the worse ones?
If you are a criminal murder, will you say to yourself it doesn't matter, there are people who have murdered more than me ? Going by your logic I should say, "It isn't bad that there are bomb attacks, I mean Afghanistan got even more attacks"

Ok, if we keep that attitude, those countries will overtake Pakistan and we will compare ouselves with Yemen or Congo or sth like that.

First I got to say to you :

1. Soon we won't have the most gold Medals in Hockey
2. Does progress mean to compare youself with the worse ones?
If you are a criminal murder, will you say to yourself it doesn't matter, there are people who have murdered more than me ? Going by your logic I should say, "It isn't bad that there are bomb attacks, I mean Afghanistan got even more attacks"

Ok, if we keep that attitude, those countries will overtake Pakistan and we will compare ouselves with Yemen or Congo or sth like that.

open your eyes buddy

you need rest :tdown:

don't want to argue with you

Mods please lock this useless thread.

75ccf51f152ce1fcfd999eb7a319715c.jpg

If you criticize the corruption and mistakes which are happening in Pakistan, it gets useless

If you criticize the corruption and mistakes which are happening in Pakistan, it gets useless

Buddy, nobody has a problem with constructive criticism. But your posts are just nothing more than rants about how Pakistan is becoming worse. It seems to be based more on emotion than fact.

Also aside from just pointing out problems that everyone is aware of, you don't seem to offer any solutions to the problems highlighted. So that makes it more like ranting than genuine concern.

This is a defence forum. people here are bound to be patriotic. So it will obviously hurt them to see a fellow countryman bash Pakistan like that. I, an Indian, felt bad reading some of your posts. So how do you think Pakistanis will feel?

There is nothing wrong with pointing out faults in your country. But do so in a constructive manner, where everyone can talk of solutions, instead of griping about the problems!

Locked every country has its ups and downs..you are saying not to play hockey because Pakistan become last??next what?dismantle Pakistan because the economy is failed??try to over come it mate..In 1992 we were a country who decided to pledge its gold to Bank of London due to lack of foreign exchange..then a unknown man to most of us become a finance minister and changed the situation of our country..the same thing can happen to us..dont be disheartened my friend ..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom