What's new

Failed Talks, Internal Bickering ,Low Morale and Threats from China are Ominous Signs for the Upcoming Winter Blues for India

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
All the good things happening to India this summer can only be attributed to Modi and his policies. Pakistan and China can only thank Modi for his endeavors to put India in such a great mess.
No one in India expects any talks to succeed.

China has had enough of Indian immature behavior, the patience is running very thin.

India's internal bickering and divide will cost it dearly.
1599838823243.png

1599838865332.png

The morale is very low among the ranks.

Looks like during war, the Indians will refuse to even partake in suicidal frontal assaults against fortified Chinese positions :enjoy:
Yeah Indian soldiers will refuse to do so. Why should they go for suicidal WWII era frontal assaults while occupying strategic heights. It's a simple turkey shoot of PLA cowards from there.:blah:

Yeah Indian soldiers will refuse to do so. Why should they go for suicidal WWII era frontal assaults while occupying strategic heights. It's a simple turkey shoot of PLA cowards from there.:blah:
Tell me what will be left of the Indians besides blood and cartilage once Chinese artillery is done with them :enjoy: ... the heights simply offer zero protection for the Indians. They will be picked apart by the Chinese very easily.

@waz This forum is run by trolls, bots, etc, lots of fake news and it is being allowed on this forum. And the fake news is all over this forum and it is coming from the CCP bots on this forum.

My pleasure, but no hard feelings as we are just the digital foot soldiers of our nations. No need to be upset!!
I'm really happy that posters like you are exposing the rotten hole aka India and educating the people of Pakistan from an unbiased point of view

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom