What's new

Faisal Raza Abidi demanded Cheif Justice's Resignation in Press Conference

zubani jama kharch tou sab hi ker latay hain, one thing I know for sure, Iftikhar Ch is a man of character and honour... he alone stood up against the almight pharaoh mush. these mowali dogss are not worth my time....

I am sure he has ranted and nothing else he has done ever...

i think you hvnt looked yet?
its not zubani kalami, he has proved with the statments of the CJ, durring the trails of different casses, its all recorded, by the court of law!
in which kamran khan & hamid mir were also present there!
you should hear, it by urself cause, its going to be a cover story for many news papers in pakistan, also pls , never think anyone down , even though he is not the level of our ideas?

i think you hvnt looked yet?
its not zubani kalami, he has proved with the statments of the CJ, durring the trails of different casses, its all recorded, by the court of law!
in which kamran khan & hamid mir were also present there!
you should hear, it by urself cause, its going to be a cover story for many news papers in pakistan, also pls , never think anyone down , even though he is not the level of our ideas?

oh so these are proofs aka statements of CJ... definitely rants on orders of Zardari.

face palm indeed... anyway, I didnt mention the lawyers movement in which JI, PMLN, PPP, and PTI equally participated.
lawyers movement?? that throws rose petals on Murderer?? Talking about Nawaz sharif party in Judiciary.
PPPP supports free Judiciary, but no politics in Judiciary. This Judiciary is party of PMLN and they have only one aim. Cases against PPPP and loyal with PMLN.

lawyers movement?? that throws rose petals on Murderer?? Talking about Nawaz sharif party in Judiciary.
PPPP supports free Judiciary, but no politics in Judiciary. This Judiciary is party of PMLN and they have only one aim. Cases against PPPP and loyal with PMLN.

okay there you go "face palm"... happy now ?

frist see this, thn post anything else, next time wait till dust settle itself, BETA!

11th hour - 6th august 2012 - Part 1 - YouTube

I will be careful in future but please be polite, you sound arrogant!

wish you good luck,
you are here to learn, friend which i hope, you will!
even though its, a fourm but i follow the ranks given to us?
so, my dear lutnt!
you just hve join the force, be ready for a lot of rough times, but its there to make you strong! lol
got it!

wish you good luck,
you are here to learn, friend which i hope, you will!
even though its, a fourm but i follow the ranks given to us?
so, my dear lutnt!
you just hve join the force, be ready for a lot of rough times, but its there to make you strong! lol
got it!

Huh, in which world are you living?
"you are here to learn, friend which i hope, you will!" Learn what?

CJP is a “dead honest” person. He has used judicial activism for the relief of poor people. Unfortunately he became so busy in doing this that he had no time to find that what his only son was doing.
Like there are rumors that Dr Arsalan’s Father in law has been allotted 3 marriage halls in Model town Lahore without tenders.

God knows what is reality but it is confirmed that Dr Arsalan’s lawyer Sardar Ishaq son in law got out of turn promotion as Sessions Judge. He was @ 42nd position but within top 12 judges he has been appointed.

I am not saying that holy lordship is involved in it.

As per democracy and the constitution Politicians work for the citizens, they are servants of the citizens and hence:

I being a citizen and master of these slaves (sorry, politicians) demand the resignation of all the politicians currently in the parliament and that they along with their family members leave Pakistan for good and give a pledge to the nation that they will not ever again interfere in the affairs of Pakistan.

All politicians ir-respective of their age are my slaves :tdown:

Plato said:

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.

So it means General Kayani and ISI Chief Zaheer ul-Islam should also be your slaves. :hang2:

Back
Top Bottom